Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1519912
I would rather Ugly Tellers who knew their shit than the latter.

With ASB I have actually found that the staff are quite onto it (even suggesting options I hadn't thought of)

Plus they used Brian Blessed and Judi Dench for their commercials.

Both of whom are in the ultra Elite Catogary of Awesome

Judi Dench should have died 100 years ago.

I'm working with BNZ atm. And one really good thing is they are ANAL about security.

Reply #16975 Posted: March 06, 2013, 01:05:41 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xenolightning;1519931
Judi Dench should have died 100 years ago.

I'm working with BNZ atm. And one really good thing is they are ANAL about security.

Judi Dench is pretty much immortal

Reply #16976 Posted: March 06, 2013, 02:41:31 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1519936
Judi Dench is pretty much immortal

Artists impression of Judi last week.

Reply #16977 Posted: March 06, 2013, 03:14:16 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1519940
Artists impression of Judi last week.

Judi Dench = Gandalf?!?!

MIND = BLOWN

Reply #16978 Posted: March 06, 2013, 03:38:12 pm

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
Ok I apologise about said last comment. I have no idea how serious his sitch currently is so comment was most insensitive.

And I was drunk and bitter about my birthday, but I actually lol'ed at bobbles post and frankly that's the best birthday present.

Once again I've used you all for my own entertainment...I mean  it was nice to drop by...

Reply #16979 Posted: March 06, 2013, 03:41:57 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1519896
Fuck BNZ.

STOP BLOCKING MY CC ORDERS YOU OVER SENSITIVE CUNTS.

Anyone with Westpac or ASB? I want out, time for a change. BNZ has been my bank since I was 18 and whilst they've done nothing overtly wrong, they've done nothing to keep me.

No big company does anything to keep it's customers.

That said I find ANZ completely shit, and Westpac to be good.
Kiwibank is supposed to be great.

Quote from: Xenolightning;1519905
Online banking is nothing special though.

Dickload better than ANZ.
And by dickload I mean gallons.
Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 05:49:02 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #16980 Posted: March 06, 2013, 05:45:36 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1519924
Oh man this project is getting tricky fast.

Tell us more.

Reply #16981 Posted: March 06, 2013, 05:53:13 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
ANZ are terribad, can't quite work out where I want to move to. Having insurance through them complicates things. Had to go in to the bank for 20 minutes with my passport just to change address on my contents

Reply #16982 Posted: March 06, 2013, 05:54:54 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
What's the dirt on anz? We were with national so now with anz.

I'm of the mindset that if you look hard enough you will find haters of all said companies

Reply #16983 Posted: March 06, 2013, 05:57:33 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: desertergreg;1519955
What's the dirt on anz? We were with national so now with anz.

I'm of the mindset that if you look hard enough you will find haters of all said companies

They've been the same bank for ages, so nothing really.
They were both as shit as each other before the merger anyway.

I've been a bank slut in the past.

BNZ was alright, but as Re said, nothing special.

Reply #16984 Posted: March 06, 2013, 05:59:26 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Kiwibank aren't too bad. The only time i have ever needed something special, was when i first got my cc, and it had a 1k limit. So i moved some money across to cover my purchase (which was in excess of 1k), and somehow miscalculated. And they just gave me some message that I fucked up, but they covered me this time and to just try get the account back under the limit asap.

Other than that, they just do what you expect from a bank. Have a smartphone app, but i haven't used it.

Reply #16985 Posted: March 06, 2013, 06:25:52 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Just dug up the old nzbf and IPT IRC channels, Tom is still there....on his own....

Also ended up trudging through GP threads from 2004.....what the fuck was I thinking back then? it was like I thought everyone was out to get me or something haha

shit fuck, coming up to 10 years here....

Reply #16986 Posted: March 07, 2013, 11:31:11 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #16987 Posted: March 07, 2013, 05:32:00 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Obble

Reply #16988 Posted: March 07, 2013, 06:27:16 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1520043
Old age has left you deluded Growler.

Kids these days aye.....

Quote from: Growler;1520040
10 Years of FUCKING AWESOME!

I remember signing up when spudnik posted in NZAF forums like "hey guys you should sign up to this forum called iconz" (I was going to act like spud was all gangster, but, well, he's not)

Reply #16989 Posted: March 07, 2013, 06:46:55 pm

Offline Pyromanik

I first posted here to get someone banned.

Was greifing and being all "what are you gonna do?"
BOOM, banned.
Then iirc he came in having a wah wah and tried to blame it all on me.

Reply #16990 Posted: March 07, 2013, 07:55:46 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #16991 Posted: March 07, 2013, 07:56:55 pm

Obble

Quote from: Pyromanik;1520049
I first posted here to get someone banned.

Was greifing and being all "what are you gonna do?"
BOOM, banned.
Then iirc he came in having a wah wah and tried to blame it all on me.

I miss bf2 griefing you with its troll repair points etc, :(

Reply #16992 Posted: March 07, 2013, 08:04:47 pm

Offline Pyromanik

nah it was CS:S FF server, lol.
Back when I was a machine at games, rather than a mediocre at best.
Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 10:49:12 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #16993 Posted: March 07, 2013, 10:45:36 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Pet peeve about java:

"A java update is ready to be installed!"

*click*

"Downloading update!"

"RHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU SAID IT WAS READY TO BE INSTALLED!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

fuck java

Reply #16994 Posted: March 07, 2013, 11:08:40 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Hahaha, I did that yesterday.
Today I did it again.
I'm hoping I'm not stuck in a time loop.
I'm hoping I'm not stuck in a time loop.

Reply #16995 Posted: March 07, 2013, 11:45:31 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #16996 Posted: March 08, 2013, 01:02:32 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Obble;1520052
I miss bf2 griefing you with its troll repair points etc, :(

I miss the days of bf2/early cs days :( was reminiscing with rii last night on ol facebook.

Was anyone at the 2004 xLan? our clans first match was again Parallax in the glory days.. we got smashhhhhhhhhed, last round we decided to smoke out the whole cbble B bombsite and go in knivez only for the lulz.. got one kill - could hear slaught (iirc) yell from the other room and hear the people spectating in the main room laughing.

Reply #16997 Posted: March 08, 2013, 08:43:24 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: Bell;1520078
RHHEEEE should be an official word

Hahaha who was that kid you bought with you to imperium that did it really well? Omega (or megz or whatever we ended up calling him)

Any ideas what happened to that guy?

Reply #16998 Posted: March 08, 2013, 08:48:42 am

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Omega yea, I'm pretty sure that dude must have died in a horrific car crash by now.
He went full retard boy-racer on us.

Now back to waiting 2 hours for this goddamn flight to arrive at a stupid hour.

Reply #16999 Posted: March 08, 2013, 09:14:36 am