Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Xsannz;1520471
this is whats wrong with the jumped up little shits these days.. blame everything on everybody else .. never accept that that shit happens and they sometimes cause their own down fall

Anti-Establishment teens, who would have thought? :P
I'd be sorta pissed if I was a college grad around this time though, the baby boomers have sorta fucked us not by their own conscious decisions but because of the sheer amount of them and the amount of capital they control.

Reply #17050 Posted: March 12, 2013, 07:04:38 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I FUCKING HATE CATS.

FUCK CUNT.

Pulled a kitten off the road on the way home. How did it repay me? Literally tore shreds of skin off my hands.

Should of punted the the little shit rag into the river.

More than likely have to go the doctors and get some drugs now.

Fuck cats.

Useless pieces of shits.

Reply #17051 Posted: March 12, 2013, 07:47:49 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...

Reply #17052 Posted: March 12, 2013, 08:07:17 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mycoolcar;1520491
Should have ran it over with your scooter.

I was using my Mrs. bike. With shark horn and all.

Seriously hate cats.

Oxygen thieves.

Reply #17053 Posted: March 12, 2013, 08:08:36 pm

Obble

Go to doctor, dont risk death m8.

Also hate cats, no matter how nice you are to them, they'll turn around and claw you to death.

I killed a cat a few years ago, was fun.
Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 08:37:01 pm by Obble

Reply #17054 Posted: March 12, 2013, 08:12:13 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17055 Posted: March 12, 2013, 09:20:03 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17056 Posted: March 12, 2013, 09:21:59 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
My 4 broken ribs and shattered ankle is why i hate cats...

That and the written off r1 at the wreckers.

Only consolation is that the cat was found wedged between the radiator and engine..  After it ran into my front wheel mid corner.

Reply #17057 Posted: March 12, 2013, 09:33:05 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xsannz;1520504

Only consolation is that the cat was found wedged between the radiator and engine..  After it ran into my front wheel mid corner.

Hooooly shit, you poor bugger, glad to hear you're alive, what's the goer on the ankle? they can be nasty, ribs will heal up ok?

Reply #17058 Posted: March 12, 2013, 10:16:31 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

What a fucking useless animal.

HEEUUURRRR DER, LETS HANG AROUND IN THIS AREA WHERE ALL THESE MASSIVE, LOUD, FAST THINGS ARE FOUND.

+1 Gareth Morgan.

Reply #17059 Posted: March 12, 2013, 10:19:57 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Fuck'n stink shit bro.
You only just got the R1 too :<

Reply #17061 Posted: March 12, 2013, 10:49:30 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted

Reply #17062 Posted: March 12, 2013, 11:01:48 pm

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...

Fucking ouch.  Get well soon.

Reply #17063 Posted: March 12, 2013, 11:57:22 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #17064 Posted: March 13, 2013, 10:20:24 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!

Reply #17065 Posted: March 13, 2013, 10:36:34 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Yeah had the cast on my ankle changed yesterday.  4 more weeks in plaster.

Ribs still hurt but they just heal on their own.  Lauging or hiccups hurt like hell.

Sneezing requires agony and pain killers.

Insurance company is looking at replacing the bike shortly or paying me out and then i purchase a new one.

Looking at another 2011 r1 ex demo wi 756km on the clock.

Or a 2010 ex demo fireblade  with 800km on clock.

And my last optin is a 2010 ducati 1198.. But that has 15000km on it.

So its probably going to be the r1.

Reply #17066 Posted: March 13, 2013, 11:04:37 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Fucking cats, seriously. Hope the little fucker rots at the bottom of a river somewhere.

1 Doctors visit + tetanus shot + antibiotics later.

Not as nearly as bad as you, Xsannz but all cats should die.

Reply #17067 Posted: March 13, 2013, 12:39:35 pm

Codex

Squee

Cats will fuck yo shit up, so bad.

blahblahblah
Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 02:14:59 pm by Codex

Reply #17068 Posted: March 13, 2013, 12:45:39 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Codex;1520546
Squee
Interesting conversations with people/person talking to me a lot more after certain changes in recent circumstances o-o

Here's to progress :)

<3

Reply #17069 Posted: March 13, 2013, 12:59:43 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Interesting conversations with people/person talking to me a lot more after certain changes in recent circumstances o-o

You've always given off a homosexual vibe

<3

Reply #17070 Posted: March 13, 2013, 01:02:22 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Squee

Heres to Chaotic post-Breakup sex with that crazy friend you always wanted to nail.

Reply #17071 Posted: March 13, 2013, 01:11:14 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1520552
Heres to Chaotic post-Breakup sex with that crazy friend you always wanted to nail.

Awww shucks...  Thats why hes been texting me so much.....

Better get some new red undies.....

Reply #17072 Posted: March 13, 2013, 01:39:25 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xsannz;1520556

make sure you get the skimpy ones....

Reply #17073 Posted: March 13, 2013, 01:45:09 pm

Codex

Quote from: Xsannz;1520556

Get white ones so I can make them yellow.

Mmmmm

Quote from: The Demon Lord;1520557
make sure you get the skimpy ones....

Dat garter belt

Reply #17074 Posted: March 13, 2013, 02:15:55 pm