Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Quote from: Codex;1520679
Thought you died, cam

You wish

Reply #17100 Posted: March 14, 2013, 05:22:24 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: camy205;1520689
You wish

Not particularly.
But I can, if you want me to.

Reply #17101 Posted: March 14, 2013, 05:27:46 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17102 Posted: March 14, 2013, 09:06:24 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17103 Posted: March 15, 2013, 07:35:58 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1520682
I <3 Chch!

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=aj1k5cuc.bci.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Its Shopped.

The buidings aren'twobbling

Reply #17104 Posted: March 15, 2013, 08:04:47 am

Codex

Reply #17105 Posted: March 15, 2013, 09:29:23 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1520783
Yo mama is wobbling

Right on xeno's knobbling

I SENSED YOU TALKING ABOUT ME, IN MY GENITAL REGION THAT IS.

Reply #17106 Posted: March 15, 2013, 09:43:53 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1520783
Yo mama is wobbling

Right on xeno's knobbling

My Mum is 60

That would make Xeno a grave robber

Reply #17107 Posted: March 15, 2013, 09:44:48 am

Codex

Quote from: Xenolightning;1520788
I SENSED YOU TALKING ABOUT ME, IN MY GENITAL REGION THAT IS.

Goooooood, feeellll the haaatteeee groowowwowwowwwwowobowowyoyippieyayyyyyyy

Quote from: The Demon Lord;1520789
My Mum is 60

That would make Xeno a grave robber

Better late than never right.

Reply #17108 Posted: March 15, 2013, 09:54:08 am

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
nice to have some rounds with GetSome ers last nite. its been a while since i seen many on when i be.

you know what i mean.

Reply #17109 Posted: March 15, 2013, 02:17:33 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: desertergreg;1520821
nice to have some rounds with GetSome ers last nite. its been a while since i seen many on when i be.

you know what i mean.

Yeah, had some good rounds eh, I was jumping between feeding and bathing my son, hope to give it a proper game tonight when he's asleep ;D

Reply #17110 Posted: March 15, 2013, 02:18:49 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1520822
Yeah, had some good rounds eh, I was jumping between feeding and bathing my son, hope to give it a proper game tonight when he's asleep ;D

I'll be on tonight, we can be bros

Reply #17111 Posted: March 15, 2013, 02:21:13 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
yes mine awoke at inopportune moments.

go daddy gamers!

(ahhh so lame.)

Reply #17112 Posted: March 15, 2013, 02:22:03 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Codex

Reply #17113 Posted: March 15, 2013, 02:27:20 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
HotS
C&C: Red Alert 2. This game is still so insanely pretty and scales so fucking well. Got it on 1920 x 1080 it looks great! Can't wait to get back into Yuri's Revenge and play a few mods that extend the story. Also, trying to get Generals: Evolution mod working (RA3 mod) that takes the RA3 engine and skins it with General's units / buildings.

Was playing Crysis 3 but I think I might shelf that and come back to it when I have something better than a 6950. After a year running a 6950, I've just realised it hates being overclocked and my system turns to anus when I simply have MSI Afterburner installed, so back to stock settings to avoid lock-ups.

Tales of Vesperia. Picked it up again after playing Tales of Graces and realising how shit of a Wii port it is. Good story, good characters, just terrible UI and character animation.
Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 02:36:16 pm by Retardobot

Reply #17114 Posted: March 15, 2013, 02:33:31 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1520826
What are y'all playing?

Code Composer Studio Roulette.

Will it crash? Will it build? WILL IT DELETE MY DRIVER LIB?!? WHO KNOW?!?!?

ALSO FRIDAY, BUT GIVEN THE AMOUNT OF WORK I NEED TO DO IT FEELS LIKE monday OR tuesday OR wednesday OR thursday

Reply #17115 Posted: March 15, 2013, 03:22:41 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Codex

I'm on call this week so start work at 6am tomorrow T_T

Reply #17116 Posted: March 15, 2013, 03:23:34 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Speakman;1520823
I'll be on tonight, we can be bros

YEYUHHHHHHHHH

Quote from: desertergreg;1520825
yes mine awoke at inopportune moments.

go daddy gamers!

(ahhh so lame.)

Haha yep.. next Lan, we'll be the tiredest looking of the bright eyed kids upon arrival.

Reply #17117 Posted: March 15, 2013, 03:50:22 pm

Codex

Reply #17118 Posted: March 15, 2013, 04:11:50 pm

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
end game @ 98%, 83.16 KB/s, and bloody Origin tried to re-download BF3 as well FFS

Reply #17119 Posted: March 15, 2013, 04:20:33 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1520827
HotS
C&C: Red Alert 2. This game is still so insanely pretty and scales so fucking well. Got it on 1920 x 1080 it looks great! Can't wait to get back into Yuri's Revenge and play a few mods that extend the story. Also, trying to get Generals: Evolution mod working (RA3 mod) that takes the RA3 engine and skins it with General's units / buildings.

Was playing Crysis 3 but I think I might shelf that and come back to it when I have something better than a 6950. After a year running a 6950, I've just realised it hates being overclocked and my system turns to anus when I simply have MSI Afterburner installed, so back to stock settings to avoid lock-ups.

Tales of Vesperia. Picked it up again after playing Tales of Graces and realising how shit of a Wii port it is. Good story, good characters, just terrible UI and character animation.

I have problems with RA2, the menu's dont display correctly. And the videos are black.

I applied that 1.03 patch

Reply #17120 Posted: March 15, 2013, 04:27:47 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Quote from: Retardobot;1520827

Just youtube the ending so you know the storyline.

Rest of it isnt very fun. Two major bugs totally ruined it for me.

Reply #17121 Posted: March 15, 2013, 04:44:43 pm

Obble

Reply #17122 Posted: March 15, 2013, 05:40:25 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted

Reply #17123 Posted: March 15, 2013, 06:48:29 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I got bored and talked to one of those slut-bots in a pop-up window.

Sara: Hey, hows it going?
Me: Fine and dandy like sugar candy.
Sara: talk dirty to me
Sara: so what are you looking for?
Me: My lost iPod.
Sara: im from Palmerston North, do you live close enough to pop by? ;)
Me: What part of this shithole do you live in?
Sara: I cant tell you where just yet ;) I am up for pretty much anything right now :)
Me: Would you let me put a toaster in your anus?
Sara: you want to private message me your email?
Me: Not really, I don't have a virus scanner. You look like you have a virus.
Sara: suit yourself. my profile is: http://www.flirt.com/Palmerston North/Sara
Me: If I click that, will you click this? http://www.lemonparty.org
Sara: Add me as a friend ;)
Me: Oh, just a friend? Sorry, I have enough friends already.
Sara: ahh really? would you fuck a slut like me?
Me: Would you fuck a slut like you?
Sara: I just want a real man to tie me up and ...
Me: Oh, you want to be raped? You're undoing all the good work that feminists have fought so hard to complete.
Sara: back in 5 mins, just add me on flirt so we can chat more
Me: Bye. Let me know when you're open to appliance intercourse.
Sara: you got me so wet! I look forward to more, bye xx

Reply #17124 Posted: March 15, 2013, 08:04:14 pm