Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1521201
They should just combine all cities in New Zealand into one big super city.

Then everyone will live in the same place.

I wouldn't want those Christchurchians bringing their Earthquakes with them to my city....

Reply #17200 Posted: March 19, 2013, 11:19:29 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
I'm about to move to Mount Eden, no earthquakes please..  surrounded by volcanoes.

Reply #17201 Posted: March 19, 2013, 11:22:52 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1521203
I'm about to move to Mount Eden, no earthquakes please..  surrounded by volcanoes.

Earthquakes make things fall down, volcanoes make things blow up.

Reply #17202 Posted: March 19, 2013, 11:24:54 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1521204
Earthquakes make things fall down, volcanoes make things blow up.

Maybe its like when you take a really epic fart and you get follow-through?

Like some form of Geological Sharting?

Reply #17203 Posted: March 19, 2013, 11:27:53 am

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1521201
They should just combine all cities in New Zealand into one big super city.

Then everyone will live in the same place.

I thought that was just auckland. There are other cities???

Reply #17204 Posted: March 19, 2013, 12:51:20 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1521193
Why don't you all fucking move to Wellington then. I have no need to.

I was considering it a few months ago.

Reply #17205 Posted: March 19, 2013, 06:17:25 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1521218
I was considering it a few months ago.

Your kind ain't welcome down here!

Reply #17206 Posted: March 20, 2013, 01:07:10 am

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
There are only 2 suitable options when moving cities.
Move to Wellington or move overseas.

Reply #17207 Posted: March 20, 2013, 01:57:26 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17208 Posted: March 20, 2013, 07:27:18 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17209 Posted: March 20, 2013, 09:12:49 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Checking out some studio apartments.

Self contained units, gas hob stove, mini fridge, queen sized bed, TV, bathroom, phone - basically everything with a communal wash house. Except The phone line requires a Yabba card to be purchased every time you want to make a local and international phone call. Also, internet is an extra $30 a month and you have to buy 'data cards'. So I'm guessing it's like..$30 per 10GB which is pissy.

$200 a week, and it's in the smack bang of town and the rooms are actually really nice looking.

I don't know why I'm posting this.

I wish I had friends I could live with :(

They all have children and shit.

Reply #17210 Posted: March 20, 2013, 10:11:47 am

You could pretend to be one of their children.

They might not notice.

Reply #17211 Posted: March 20, 2013, 10:24:40 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17212 Posted: March 20, 2013, 10:38:35 am

Codex

If any of you chch cool kids want to catch up, i've got this week and 2 more off of work.

Also

Lawyers are going to rip me a new one it seems

Reply #17213 Posted: March 20, 2013, 10:48:43 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1521281
JEWTH, I WANT JEWTH!

Fine but in your sippy cup and only in the kitchen..  You spill everywhere....

And i think its time for that adult diaper change...

Reply #17214 Posted: March 20, 2013, 10:49:54 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1521282
If any of you chch cool kids want to catch up, i've got this week and 2 more off of work.

Also

Do tell?

Reply #17215 Posted: March 20, 2013, 10:50:31 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted

Also

Thats okay- let us know the time and place and we will make sure that several fat hairy men run passed said lawyers naked.

Although we will charge extra for directed penis flopping at one or more parties.

Reply #17216 Posted: March 20, 2013, 11:03:13 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

Reply #17217 Posted: March 20, 2013, 11:27:46 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Xsannz;1521288
Ill charge less for tea bagging...

but if you buy now, you can get the penisflopping teabag combo for the ultra low price of $9.99

Reply #17218 Posted: March 20, 2013, 11:34:56 am

Quote from: The Demon Lord;1521289
but if you buy now, you can get the penisflopping teabag combo for the ultra low price of $9.99

Can I get two for the price of one?

Reply #17219 Posted: March 20, 2013, 12:24:51 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Also

Dood, thats no good man.

I'd be keen for a couple on Sat afternoon

Reply #17220 Posted: March 20, 2013, 12:29:15 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
I can do after easter.

Then I only have 3 weeks till my next university ass raping.

Reply #17221 Posted: March 20, 2013, 12:45:00 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17222 Posted: March 20, 2013, 01:29:05 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Reply #17223 Posted: March 20, 2013, 02:22:27 pm

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
Yes it is and thats not going to help me configuring bloody switches tonight

Reply #17224 Posted: March 20, 2013, 04:03:18 pm