Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Codex

Reply #1725 Posted: October 24, 2010, 07:21:32 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1726 Posted: October 24, 2010, 07:22:24 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #1727 Posted: October 24, 2010, 07:31:06 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
GA70, auto

Sorta just a passing comment as it's my current drive car.
If you're genuinely interested though, I can find out how much it's worth and get some more details to you.
Would have to clear it with the old man, as technically it's not my car.

Reply #1728 Posted: October 24, 2010, 08:09:51 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
1G GTE or no?

If no, then probably not interested.

Reply #1729 Posted: October 24, 2010, 08:13:41 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Yeh, thought as much.
It's 2L NA, and auto :(

G series is surprisingly economical for a 6 banger, but lacks low down torque.

It's like a sissys version of the Supra. I feel strange driving it. Lazy even. It kinda just cruizes around by itself.

Reply #1730 Posted: October 24, 2010, 08:16:13 pm

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.

Reply #1731 Posted: October 24, 2010, 11:38:52 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline pix

• Addicted
  • pix has no influence.
Pyro has 22.5k posts and the chch thread has over 1k pages... all could have been extrapolated from previous experience. Hello ICONZ :)

Reply #1732 Posted: October 24, 2010, 11:56:19 pm
I still call it ICONZ.

Offline Nyan

• Addicted
  • Nyan has no influence.
Damn Maories at fitzroy, Threw a rock or something at my car. Slammed my brakes on, Chucked it in reverse, Spun my wheels while going backwards, Shouted "Who the FUCK threw that!" and they were all scared shitless haha.

Reply #1733 Posted: October 25, 2010, 12:32:21 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: AcidBurn;1324018
Damn Maories at fitzroy, Threw a rock or something at my car. Slammed my brakes on, Chucked it in reverse, Spun my wheels while going backwards, Shouted "Who the FUCK threw that!" and they were all scared shitless haha.

They recognized you.

Reply #1734 Posted: October 25, 2010, 07:37:54 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!

doesnt really take much to scare children ;) they probably recognised u

Reply #1735 Posted: October 25, 2010, 11:25:36 am

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member

Reply #1736 Posted: October 25, 2010, 12:39:00 pm
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Codex

Reply #1737 Posted: October 25, 2010, 12:59:20 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #1738 Posted: October 25, 2010, 01:06:00 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Haha.

Uncle fiddles and broonline.

Some clueless twat crashed and demolished my streets brand new ADSL2 exchange. Completely took it too pieces. Normally I would be concerned about someone in a car crash but the driver was some stupid punk kid and the victim was my internet.

Work Wi-Fi FTW.

Reply #1739 Posted: October 25, 2010, 02:57:38 pm

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.

I would also be scared shitless if some guy chased me in a white van with tinted windows with the words "icecream truck: come taste my cream" painted on the side

Reply #1740 Posted: October 25, 2010, 03:08:27 pm

Codex

Yeah that's me, me and James accidentally met on broonline, shit that was awkward

Reply #1741 Posted: October 25, 2010, 03:10:32 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Today, I got up and did nothing all day, sitting on the dole, smoking P and sinking Lion Brown.
In a good mood, having not worked 12 hour shift, 7 days in to a 9 day stint, I decided to beat my children.
Then, in a drunken stupor I hurle a crate bottle at some car. He slammed his brakes on, Chucked it in reverse, Spun the wheels while going backwards, Shouted "Who the FUCK threw that!" and I was scared shitless haha.

Reply #1742 Posted: October 25, 2010, 05:42:56 pm

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
so... no ones posted for three hours.

anyone notice im obsessed with this: ...

Reply #1743 Posted: October 25, 2010, 08:54:50 pm

Offline Nyan

• Addicted
  • Nyan has no influence.
Quote from: Hori;1324197
Today, I got up and did nothing all day, sitting on the dole, smoking P and sinking Lion Brown.
In a good mood, having not worked 12 hour shift, 7 days in to a 9 day stint, I decided to beat my children.
Then, in a drunken stupor I hurle a crate bottle at some car. He slammed his brakes on, Chucked it in reverse, Spun the wheels while going backwards, Shouted "Who the FUCK threw that!" and I was scared shitless haha.

I lold.

Reply #1744 Posted: October 25, 2010, 10:06:46 pm

Obble

I DONT CARE WHUT U GUYS SAY> SOME OF DA COSTUMES R COOL, SOME RNT IN THIS, AND THEY R STILL KOOL.

The effort some people put into their cosplay is amazing, theres some other cool ones on da 4chan cosplay board, but you guys are too cool.

http://gnews.com/blizzcon-2010-costume-competition-winners-12201017104623/

Reply #1745 Posted: October 25, 2010, 11:15:04 pm

Codex

Reply #1746 Posted: October 25, 2010, 11:17:31 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
@Bobziolla

I would've thought you and Lowrex would be doing a duo piece there?

Reply #1747 Posted: October 25, 2010, 11:18:44 pm

Obble

@sporkicles

1) lol going to usa for that.
2) lol rex going out

Reply #1748 Posted: October 25, 2010, 11:19:47 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #1749 Posted: October 25, 2010, 11:23:02 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>