Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1524592
we should start an online petition to get tiwa back

I don't know - I think he needs to attend a NA meeting first (Necromancers Anonymous)

I mean - I love a good necro as much as the next guy or if there is a previous thread that needed a revive (like the Chch Earthquake thread with the EQC updates) then I am all for it being revived.

but resing a thread with no more input, little to no reason and only posting a link that sometimes only slightly is in the vein of the thread And doing this every other day is a bit OTT

Reply #17750 Posted: May 02, 2013, 08:51:45 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!

Reply #17751 Posted: May 02, 2013, 08:58:29 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1524593
I don't know - I think he needs to attend a NA meeting first (Necromancers Anonymous)

I mean - I love a good necro as much as the next guy or if there is a previous thread that needed a revive (like the Chch Earthquake thread with the EQC updates) then I am all for it being revived.

but resing a thread with no more input, little to no reason and only posting a link that sometimes only slightly is in the vein of the thread And doing this every other day is a bit OTT

who cares ... its the interwebs its not like you have to walk 5km's to pass the link

Nek Minit
banned

Reply #17752 Posted: May 02, 2013, 09:45:23 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
His necro'ing never bothered me.

Much like the Steam updates posts.

I don't know why everyone gets in such a panic. Just don't read the fucking threads.

God forbid that you have to extend your index finger one extra time to spin your mouse wheel to scroll past any threads you don't want to read when looking through New Posts.

Reply #17753 Posted: May 02, 2013, 10:10:08 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Demon Lord again.

Reply #17754 Posted: May 02, 2013, 10:26:21 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1524604
His necro'ing never bothered me.

Much like the Steam updates posts.

I don't know why everyone gets in such a panic. Just don't read the fucking threads.

God forbid that you have to extend your index finger one extra time to spin your mouse wheel to scroll past any threads you don't want to read when looking through New Posts.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Retardobot again.

Reply #17755 Posted: May 02, 2013, 10:36:38 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
I agree with the demon lord.

A good necro is fine but a non relevant post necroing a thread just for post count is annoying as hell..

Especially when I try read most threads...

But then again sometimes its worth it like finding a thread worth another read... In these cases the necro is worth it..

But of late his pointless necro of shit threads is annoying..

I prefer it when he necros a decent thread...

Speaking of which I think its time to necro the bacon thread
Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 10:40:56 am by Xsannz

Reply #17756 Posted: May 02, 2013, 10:38:32 am

Codex

Reply #17757 Posted: May 02, 2013, 10:39:16 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17758 Posted: May 02, 2013, 10:41:00 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17759 Posted: May 02, 2013, 10:42:13 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
:( I liked his necro's, he often necro'd old threads that were fun to re-read from years ago and either way.. it's not hard to ignore?

Reply #17760 Posted: May 02, 2013, 11:18:06 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
I enjoyed the good necros but as I said his necro qaulity levels have dropped to being almost irrelevant spam...

Not even necroing worthwhile threads...

Reply #17761 Posted: May 02, 2013, 11:22:03 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1524612
Was tiwa banned or something

Maybe he died.

In which case we'll definitely see him again in a few years when he necro's himself.

Reply #17762 Posted: May 02, 2013, 11:31:58 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17763 Posted: May 02, 2013, 02:57:40 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xsannz;1524625
I enjoyed the good necros but as I said his necro qaulity levels have dropped to being almost irrelevant spam...

Not even necroing worthwhile threads...

Meanwhile, you bump the now dead bacon thread, to add to your own collection of posts with pictures of bacon in them...

Reply #17764 Posted: May 02, 2013, 06:24:18 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Quote from: Codex;1524612
Was tiwa banned or something

you cannot ban a necromancer

Reply #17765 Posted: May 02, 2013, 06:33:17 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: toofast;1524678
you can burn a necromancer

Fixed.

Reply #17766 Posted: May 02, 2013, 08:24:19 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Quote from: Speakman;1524676
Meanwhile, you bump the now dead bacon thread, to add to your own collection of posts with pictures of bacon in them...

it was only dead until i found a new bacon picture.. and i was waiting on growler to post up pics of his piggies that are being turned into deliciousnes...

Reply #17767 Posted: May 02, 2013, 08:53:05 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17768 Posted: May 02, 2013, 09:15:37 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Obble

Can't wait for the new COD, looks so awesciting!! ^__^

Reply #17769 Posted: May 02, 2013, 10:36:30 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Aw yeah mang, it's called ghosts, so it's probably about spec ops, which I would be irl if my stupid mom didn't always make me clean my room.

Reply #17770 Posted: May 03, 2013, 09:22:56 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Obble;1524707

ha if its anything like cod blops 2 it will be ass blops 1 was heaps better .. then they fucked it by releasing 2 ... the only good thing about blops2 was the zombies lol

Reply #17771 Posted: May 03, 2013, 09:58:26 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1524707
I hope you are serious. It looks fantasmic.

Reply #17772 Posted: May 03, 2013, 10:20:09 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
OMFG HAPPY DANCE.

Net set to be connected at new place on the 7th instead of the 12th.

Reply #17773 Posted: May 03, 2013, 10:20:48 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
epic as bro... the shakes wont be half as bad now :P

Reply #17774 Posted: May 03, 2013, 10:22:22 am