Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1525395
[Confession bear] I listen to the women at work talk about being fat/getting fatter all week, and on a friday i either buy a chocolate cream log, or eclairs for them. They think i'm just being nice. [/Confession bear]

I use to hide in my department in retail and place internal calls to the copy center to keep the fat bitch in there on her feet.

Right when ass is about to hit chair the phone would ring, right when hand was about to pick up phone, ring would stop.

This could go on for quite a few iterations, she loved to hear from management about what a great job she was doing pressing the copy button all day so wouldn't consider not answering just in case it's management.

Every time she lost 3kg she'd bring in like a tonne of food for everybody

Reply #17900 Posted: May 16, 2013, 06:22:40 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
You have such a selfless concern for others well being bounty.

Reply #17901 Posted: May 16, 2013, 07:04:35 pm

Obble

I sent Retardo's C.V to Amy's Baking Company.

No need to thank me m8s.

Reply #17902 Posted: May 16, 2013, 10:24:07 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17903 Posted: May 16, 2013, 10:44:39 pm

Codex

Does he advise you to stay home all day and earn the tax dollar?

Reply #17904 Posted: May 17, 2013, 07:18:08 am

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
hmmmm incoming boss being interviewed next week, i'm feeling a dsturbance in the force

Reply #17905 Posted: May 17, 2013, 05:05:29 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #17906 Posted: May 17, 2013, 05:07:21 pm

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.

Reply #17907 Posted: May 17, 2013, 05:15:07 pm

Obble

Quote from: Codex;1525419
Does he advise you to stay home all day and earn the tax dollar?

Says the guy that is paid by my tax.

Reply #17908 Posted: May 17, 2013, 05:50:17 pm

Obble

HB BOUNTY HUNTER FELLOW FEMALE WORKPLACE PUNISHERS.

Reply #17909 Posted: May 17, 2013, 06:11:28 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Kopfjaeger;1525428
don't i need a beard first ?

Everyone needs a beard first

Reply #17910 Posted: May 17, 2013, 08:16:13 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17911 Posted: May 17, 2013, 08:18:55 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1525432
HB BOUNTY HUNTER FELLOW FEMALE WORKPLACE PUNISHERS.

fanx!

I signed up to reddit today too, so my cakeday is on my birthday!

Reply #17912 Posted: May 17, 2013, 08:31:14 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1525436
New political party.

Beard First.

Count me in

Reply #17913 Posted: May 17, 2013, 08:39:16 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1525436
New political party.

Beard First.

I would vote for that party - you can usually trust a guy with a beard.

Reply #17914 Posted: May 17, 2013, 08:39:44 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Alright, so far for the Beard First caucus we have:

RetardoBot.
Speakman.
The Demon Lord.

Reply #17915 Posted: May 17, 2013, 08:43:14 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Retardobot;1525440
Alright, so far for the Beard First caucus we have:

RetardoBot.
Speakman.
The Demon Lord.

Ha fuck it count me in

Reply #17916 Posted: May 17, 2013, 08:51:00 pm

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.

Reply #17917 Posted: May 17, 2013, 08:53:02 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!

Reply #17918 Posted: May 17, 2013, 09:33:00 pm

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
I have a beard/long stubble most of the time, count me in.

Reply #17919 Posted: May 17, 2013, 09:45:51 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Obble

Only office workers who want to be manly men have beards. Real men know they can get caught in machines, and are annoying in the everyday work place.

Reply #17920 Posted: May 17, 2013, 09:48:20 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Obble;1525445
Only office workers who want to be manly men have beards. Real men know they can get caught in machines, and are annoying in the everyday work place.

oic

Reply #17921 Posted: May 17, 2013, 10:19:55 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1525445

Short trimmed keeps ya warm when the shop is cold in winter....

Reply #17922 Posted: May 17, 2013, 10:47:10 pm

Obble

I don't feel the cold though ;(

AND IT NEVER GETS COLD IN AUCKLAND, HURR.

Reply #17923 Posted: May 17, 2013, 10:49:04 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

It's raining in Palmy.

It's really fucking me off. It's been doing this stupid pissy drizzle all day. Non-committal rain that's just strong enough to prevent me from biking to the gym.

Reply #17924 Posted: May 17, 2013, 10:58:05 pm