Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17925 Posted: May 18, 2013, 07:49:34 am

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.

Reply #17926 Posted: May 18, 2013, 07:53:12 am
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Spigalau;1525464

W T F
its

Darth Vader

luuuuke i am your father

Reply #17927 Posted: May 18, 2013, 08:11:37 am

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Speaking of beards, heading to US next week. do i shave the beard and look like a youth, or keep the beard (and remain manly) but get accosted by airport security.

Reply #17928 Posted: May 18, 2013, 08:51:00 am

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
^^ Keep the beard. You come from middle earth after all.

Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1525465

W T F
its
Darth Vader

luuuuke i am your father

Haha, I thought Kane.
Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 11:05:06 am by PrinceTuiTeka

Reply #17929 Posted: May 18, 2013, 11:02:57 am

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
i gave up on the beard after i stopped working in places where it reached -40

Reply #17930 Posted: May 18, 2013, 11:19:34 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
You worked in the antarctica?

ps, beard reporting in.

Reply #17931 Posted: May 18, 2013, 02:43:39 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
nope northern Alberta, lowest i was outside in was -49.7

Reply #17932 Posted: May 18, 2013, 02:57:34 pm

Codex

Quote from: Obble;1525431
Says the guy that is paid by my tax.

lolwat? I work in private sector fool

Reply #17933 Posted: May 18, 2013, 03:09:22 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1525475
lolwat? I work in private sector fool

Private sector and no abilty for you to haz beard...

You are destined to walk the halls of fresh faceness.

Reply #17934 Posted: May 18, 2013, 08:33:17 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I r have beard longer than half you cunts been alive..

/win

Reply #17935 Posted: May 18, 2013, 10:36:02 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Lias;1525496
I r have beard longer than half you cunts been alive..

/win

i heard your mums pubic hair was longer

/loss

Reply #17936 Posted: May 18, 2013, 11:01:13 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1525499
i heard your mums pubic hair was longer

/loss

Given she was a bit of a hippie in her younger days, that wouldn't surprise me..

Also I just trimmed my beard to a short goatee for job interviews and shit too :-P

At one stage my goatee reached my nipples.. I really want to grow it that long again but its not very corporate sadly :-(

Reply #17937 Posted: May 18, 2013, 11:22:31 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
Quote from: Lias;1525500
Given she was a bit of a hippie in her younger days, that wouldn't surprise me..

Also I just trimmed my beard to a short goatee for job interviews and shit too :-P

At one stage my goatee reached my nipples.. I really want to grow it that long again but its not very corporate sadly :-(

meh corporate ... just do it .. make a face tail lol  fuck them all ... its a free world :P

Reply #17938 Posted: May 18, 2013, 11:44:42 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
I keep thinking I'm posting...

Then it's just Pyro, :<

Reply #17939 Posted: May 19, 2013, 12:50:18 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Lias;1525500

corporate-as-fuck

Reply #17940 Posted: May 19, 2013, 10:17:58 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
Quote from: Xenolightning;1525502
I keep thinking I'm posting...

Then it's just Pyro, :<

And For me, I keep thinking Xeno has changed, then I realise its pyro.

Reply #17941 Posted: May 19, 2013, 10:38:59 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1525509
corporate-as-fuck

I know.. I've even started wearing shirts that cost 3 figures :-P

Reply #17942 Posted: May 19, 2013, 11:53:31 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Lias;1525514
I know.. I've even started wearing shirts that cost 3 figures :-P

$4.95?

Reply #17943 Posted: May 19, 2013, 01:52:58 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Went on a 2hr, 32km bike-trek around the outskirts of Palmy today. Saw some pretty cool sights, and some not so cool sights.

Like some dude who had 7 satellite dishes in his back yard, including one the size of a small garage.

Reply #17944 Posted: May 19, 2013, 01:56:14 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17945 Posted: May 19, 2013, 07:27:30 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #17946 Posted: May 19, 2013, 07:40:03 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
Quote from: Pitchey;1525524
$4.95?

Don't think you can even get  a warewhare shirt for that :-)

That being said if I had the money I'd spend more.. go into Rixon Groove or Nicholas Jermyn and order a few grand worth :-)

Reply #17947 Posted: May 19, 2013, 08:32:54 pm

Offline Pyromanik

That sounds way too much like Lias is trying to impress someone. But the Lias we know doesn't give a shit about anyone else. So who is this imposter with poser shirts?

Reply #17948 Posted: May 19, 2013, 08:47:24 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1525545
That sounds way too much like Lias is trying to impress someone. But the Lias we know doesn't give a shit about anyone else. So who is this imposter with poser shirts?

That is what happens when you trim your beard....

Reply #17949 Posted: May 19, 2013, 09:13:09 pm