Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
I wouldnt say amazing. Cool, but not amazing.

Washington DC, now that's amazing.

Reply #18425 Posted: August 19, 2013, 07:26:16 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
why don't you guys just marry America if you love it so much.

Reply #18426 Posted: August 19, 2013, 10:20:05 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mycoolcar;1530135

Whilst I haven't been to DC, I have been to Washington State. Seattle was very easy going and a treat to just relax in.

I've got a few photos to upload of Times Square. I just really loved how easy it was to walk from block to block, hail a cab (super cheap fares) and grab food.

Beef here is nasty unless you buy 'grass-fed' which is kind of the standard here in NZ.

Friday I'm going to check out Ithaca Brewery. This part of the country produces some awesome beer. Also, this part of the country makes New Zealand's 'clean & green' image look like a bumper sticker ad. The greenery, trees, parks, streams and general clean environment upstate New York has is beautiful.
Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 04:11:03 am by Retardobot

Reply #18427 Posted: August 20, 2013, 04:08:08 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mycoolcar;1530135

Washington DC would be the number 1 place I would want to go to.

Need to get work to send me.

Reply #18428 Posted: August 20, 2013, 12:46:11 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: Retardobot;1530145
Whilst I haven't been to DC, I have been to Washington State. Seattle was very easy going and a treat to just relax in.

I've got a few photos to upload of Times Square. I just really loved how easy it was to walk from block to block, hail a cab (super cheap fares) and grab food.

Beef here is nasty unless you buy 'grass-fed' which is kind of the standard here in NZ.

Friday I'm going to check out Ithaca Brewery. This part of the country produces some awesome beer. Also, this part of the country makes New Zealand's 'clean & green' image look like a bumper sticker ad. The greenery, trees, parks, streams and general clean environment upstate New York has is beautiful.

Yeah, once you've heard the name of one, you've pretty much heard the name of both of them.

Reply #18429 Posted: August 20, 2013, 01:45:14 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #18430 Posted: August 20, 2013, 01:51:05 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

Reply #18431 Posted: August 20, 2013, 02:26:47 pm

Reply #18432 Posted: August 20, 2013, 02:27:07 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Yeah. Wasn't nearly as big as the multi leveled Toys R Us store which is where I am in the Optimus Prime shot.

Reply #18433 Posted: August 20, 2013, 02:40:44 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
USA is awesome in summer. But winter it would be a bit shit. Cold and dark, same with Canada (parts get to -40c).

If you go to DC, stay somewhere within walking distance of "the mall" where all the monuments and Smithsonian museum places are. I think I was there 4 days, not enough time.

Reply #18434 Posted: August 20, 2013, 07:10:29 pm

Codex

Damn it james, making me even more excited for my trip lol

Reply #18435 Posted: August 20, 2013, 08:32:20 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted

Reply #18436 Posted: August 20, 2013, 09:02:32 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

YUS. Just got this little sucker to plug into my stereo head unit via the aux port so I can stream my music collection via my phone with the Bluetooths.

/twitterfag

Reply #18437 Posted: August 21, 2013, 08:35:01 am

Codex

Quote from: mycoolcar;1530200
What parts are you going to and when?

14th oct - 11th nov

starting in san fran, going up to seattle, then into canadia to vanc, over to NYC and staying with a mate in mont further north. Can't wait x)

Reply #18438 Posted: August 21, 2013, 12:38:39 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
What pants are you going to and when?

Fixed.

Reply #18439 Posted: August 21, 2013, 02:13:33 pm

Who's pants are you going in and when?

Fixed.

Reply #18440 Posted: August 21, 2013, 02:18:10 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Quote from: Retardobot;1530218
YUS. Just got this little sucker to plug into my stereo head unit via the aux port so I can stream my music collection via my phone with the Bluetooths
/twitterfag

Sexy feet babe.

Quote from: Codex;1530245
14th oct - 11th nov

starting in san fran, going up to seattle, then into canadia to vanc, over to NYC and staying with a mate in mont further north. Can't wait x)

If you go to Alcatraz, go first thing in the morning, first boat you can. Lines are quite long, so getting there early is well worth it.

Reply #18441 Posted: August 21, 2013, 05:07:12 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
I am about to undertake one of the manliest projects a man can manly with his mandom.

Building a workbench.

Through the years the manliest men, especially kiwi blokes, who built shit didn't do it on the ground like a chimpanzee. The materials didn't float 850-950mm in the air, they were constructed on a firm and steady workbench.

When I post here next I'll be a man with a workbench, all instructions henceforth will begin with "First thing you want to do is go to your workbench..."

Reply #18442 Posted: August 22, 2013, 12:08:17 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

How can you build a workbench, without a workbench on which to build it on?

Reply #18443 Posted: August 22, 2013, 12:13:58 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1530310
I am about to undertake one of the manliest projects a man can manly with his mandom.

Building a workbench.

Through the years the manliest men, especially kiwi blokes, who built shit didn't do it on the ground like a chimpanzee. The materials didn't float 850-950mm in the air, they were constructed on a firm and steady workbench.

When I post here next I'll be a man with a workbench, all instructions henceforth will begin with "First thing you want to do is go to your workbench..."

I built an Epic workbench when I was 15-16

It is still a workbench....

At my Parents House

Reply #18444 Posted: August 22, 2013, 01:17:46 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #18445 Posted: August 22, 2013, 04:31:17 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Quote from: Growler;1530323
New bike on its way :D

Did you build it on your workbench?

Reply #18446 Posted: August 22, 2013, 05:34:24 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #18447 Posted: August 22, 2013, 05:45:45 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted

Reply #18448 Posted: August 22, 2013, 07:01:17 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I rebuild engines on the ground like a fuck'n chimpanzee.

Reply #18449 Posted: August 22, 2013, 07:38:20 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.