Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: private_hell;1530510
Holiday Inn.

Holiday Inn's are awesome all over the place. They have a good rep. Also DoubleTree by Hilton (where I stayed in NYC).

As for this 8yr old killer. At 8 I knew what a gun was, what it did and what the consequences would be if I used one. However, I was raised in a time (as a lot of us here were) when parents actually paid attention to you instead of just leaving you to be looked after by the TV.

Reply #18475 Posted: August 26, 2013, 01:58:29 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Holiday Inn.

Holiday Inn's are awesome all over the place. They have a good rep. Also DoubleTree by Hilton (where I stayed in NYC).

As for this 8yr old killer. At 8 I knew what a gun was, what it did and what the consequences would be if I used one. However, I was raised in a time (as a lot of us here were) when parents actually paid attention to you instead of just leaving you to be looked after by the TV.

Reply #18476 Posted: August 26, 2013, 01:59:04 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Holiday Inn

Reply #18477 Posted: August 26, 2013, 09:09:11 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Holiday Inn

Reply #18478 Posted: August 26, 2013, 09:19:36 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Holiday Inn

Reply #18479 Posted: August 26, 2013, 01:07:33 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Holiday Inn.

8yr old killer's are awesome all over the place. They have a good rep.

As for this Holiday Inn. At 8 I knew what a Holiday Inn was, what it did and what the consequences would be if I used one. However, I was raised in a time (as a lot of us here were) when parents actually paid attention to you instead of just leaving you to be looked after by the Holiday Inn.

Reply #18480 Posted: August 26, 2013, 02:18:54 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Holiday Inn in DC is great place to stay - one block from air and space muesum and the rest of hte mall - and behind the hotel is a train station which can take you out to other suburbs for shopping.
also holocaust muesum is a pretty interesting place - very emotional place with staff members who were survivers.

Native american museum is very cool too - and has a great food court.

Combo breaker.

Holocaust museum was freaky, and well worth the visit. Also the Bureau of Engraving and Printing in DC is cool, get to see lots of moneys. Museum of Crime and Punishment is an interesting stop to. Fuck. So many cool places there.

Reply #18481 Posted: August 26, 2013, 07:14:25 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: mycoolcar;1530557
Combo breaker.

Holocaust museum was freaky, and well worth the visit. Also the Bureau of Engraving and Printing in DC is cool, get to see lots of moneys. Museum of Crime and Punishment is an interesting stop to. Fuck. So many cool places there.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU :P

Reply #18482 Posted: August 26, 2013, 11:59:14 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
For your troubles you can have this pic I found on flickr.

Untitled by hawaiiansupaman, on Flickr

Reply #18483 Posted: August 27, 2013, 07:43:38 pm

ANZ sent me a visa debit pay wave card. But I think it's not working, I was waving it over the pizza guys forehead and nothing was happening.

Reply #18484 Posted: August 29, 2013, 08:30:14 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
This is not the pizza you're looking for. Move along.

Reply #18485 Posted: August 29, 2013, 12:37:25 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
New toy arrived, seems like I am ripping them off for $1300! They must be a loss leader at that price ($2800 rrp)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7954[/ATTACH]

Reply #18486 Posted: August 30, 2013, 08:32:14 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Going on a road trip tomorrow. Flying over to Canberra today to buy a car off my Dad then driving it back tomorrow.

http://goo.gl/maps/BgacA - 13 hour drive without stops, so bit longer than that.
Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 12:14:13 pm by Scunner

Reply #18487 Posted: August 30, 2013, 11:05:40 am

Quote from: Scunner;1530780
Going on a road trip tomorrow. Flying over to Cnaberra today to buy a car off my Dad then driving it back tomorrow.

http://goo.gl/maps/BgacA - 13 hour drive without stops, so bit longer than that

If you drove one direction for 13 hours in New Zealand, you'll end up in the ocean.

Reply #18488 Posted: August 30, 2013, 11:13:50 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1530781
If you drove one direction for 13 hours in New Zealand, you'll end up in the ocean.

Not so Space monkey.

Picton to Bluff is 31 hours on a velocimopede.

http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/cgi-bin/paperspast?a=d&d=MEX19160405.2.4

Reply #18489 Posted: August 30, 2013, 11:59:00 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarkov;1530783
Not so Space monkey.

Picton to Bluff is 31 hours on a velocimopede.

http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/cgi-bin/paperspast?a=d&d=MEX19160405.2.4

Was that you who rode that?

Reply #18490 Posted: August 30, 2013, 02:11:32 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #18491 Posted: August 30, 2013, 03:21:38 pm

Quote from: Zarkov;1530787
Spacemonkey is messing with our minds again.

I'm using the internet to read your thoughts.

Reply #18492 Posted: August 30, 2013, 03:27:02 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1530788
I'm using the internet to read your thoughts.

can you reads mine

Reply #18493 Posted: August 30, 2013, 04:20:59 pm

Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1530790
can you reads mine

No, your blacked out glasses and stylish moustache prevent me from doing so.

Reply #18494 Posted: August 30, 2013, 04:25:21 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1530792
No, your blacked out glasses and stylish moustache prevent me from doing so.

fucking WIN!!

Reply #18495 Posted: August 30, 2013, 04:29:57 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

Stylish mousetache is obviously fake.

Genuine Zarkov has white chops.

Get genuine, as Microsoft would say.

Reply #18496 Posted: August 30, 2013, 05:32:29 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Reply #18497 Posted: August 30, 2013, 05:52:32 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Just back from my road trip. I don't think it was a proper one though. There was a distinct lack of boobies.

Anyway, time for a beer and to catch up on the internet I missed for the last day and a half.

Reply #18498 Posted: August 31, 2013, 11:38:59 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #18499 Posted: September 01, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.