Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Fuck bash.

And fuck clients.

And fuck digital logic circuits.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7981[/ATTACH]

THE NOVELTY OF THE CHALLENGE IS WEARING OFF NOW. I WANT MY FUCKING SUMMER.

Reply #18575 Posted: September 19, 2013, 11:45:44 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #18576 Posted: September 26, 2013, 06:32:32 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
I often mistake Stupidity for Malice... So I am told.

Reply #18577 Posted: September 26, 2013, 07:16:35 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Bullshit.
Everyone stupid is malicious when it comes to doing business.

Reply #18578 Posted: September 26, 2013, 07:21:31 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1531999
Bullshit.
Everyone stupid is malicious when it comes to doing business.

Aparently true malice involves some kind of planning whereas stupid people don't realise the idiocy of their actions.

Reply #18579 Posted: September 26, 2013, 07:24:20 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Retards be tripp'n.
The bigger a cunt someone is, generally the better the businessman. Step on everyone to get on top. That's a plan. And the stupider one is, the more they think it's a good plan.

"I'm not going to pay becase blah blah derp derp derp derp derp."
or
"Derp derp you said derp derp derp so I'm derp derp lawyer blah blah fuck'n yarns derp."
or
"I hired you because you're an expert and I'm not, but derp derp derp derp derp change all the things derp derp derp all this extra work derp derp I'm probably not going to pay for this derp."

Thus I submit to you the theory that this is malicious stupidity.
If they didn't intend to stress you the fuck out they'd take criticisim well, be understanding, and pay their fuck'n bills.
Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 07:42:34 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #18580 Posted: September 26, 2013, 07:38:43 pm

Offline Emrico1

True that.

After this "creative" gig is over, I shalt not return to client based work, not in Aus/Nz anyway.

It's not too bad here in Brunei. They like most of what I do and treat me like a professional. I feel like I can say "no" if they ask for changes based on their opinions because they respect my track record and experience, it's quite liberating and my work has improved. It's all I ask for. Oh and being paid, that's always nice.

If Aus/Nz clients would just let pro's do their thing and keep their stupid ideas to themselves, perhaps a brother could enjoy their work a little.
Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 07:54:07 pm by Emrico1

Reply #18581 Posted: September 26, 2013, 07:51:51 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
It's pretty awesome, huh Em.

Working for a corporate as a designer is so much better than working by hopping from client to client. I've built up very good report with marketing and they now rely on me to direct them on brand protocol.

In my position I have learnt a lot because of the corporate environment I work in and the the vast amount of people I work with from day to day actually do see me as the professional and take my word for it. Even the big dogs see you as someone with the answer and you get to work on a massive array of projects. Pitched some concepts to a marketing strategist during the week for a creative DM project that required a pretty unique packaging design who has been a brand strategist for a pretty well known telco and a giant electrical company and he listened to me and understood what I had to say (as well as choosing my concepts amongst a group of designers that all pitched their work).

/brag because I'm forever alone and have no friends.

Reply #18582 Posted: September 26, 2013, 08:48:18 pm

Offline Emrico1

Reply #18583 Posted: September 27, 2013, 05:05:19 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #18584 Posted: September 27, 2013, 08:19:56 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

Reply #18585 Posted: September 27, 2013, 08:25:15 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarkov;1532021
Rapport.

Thanks *hug*.

Reply #18586 Posted: September 27, 2013, 08:59:43 am

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #18587 Posted: September 27, 2013, 11:40:36 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Another one.

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=mq4oc1wq.dij.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #18588 Posted: September 28, 2013, 04:25:37 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Awwww, he just wants to stay warm in the Pink Batts!

Reply #18589 Posted: September 28, 2013, 06:30:35 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Had a Monaro for the day. 5.7l V8 fully chipped top 6.1giggawatts. Had a smile on my face the whole time, soooooooo much fun.

Reply #18590 Posted: September 28, 2013, 07:26:40 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
Been watching prospectors on the Weather Channel, itching to go out digging for gemstones but i don't think NZ has much in the way of that kind on mineral deposits ?

Reply #18591 Posted: September 29, 2013, 10:39:50 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Pancakes, banana, maple syrup and yep.....BACON!

Reply #18592 Posted: September 29, 2013, 12:49:42 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Kopfjaeger;1532121
Been watching prospectors on the Weather Channel, itching to go out digging for gemstones but i don't think NZ has much in the way of that kind on mineral deposits ?

Heaps of semi precious stuff, depending where you are.

Google is your friend.

Reply #18593 Posted: September 29, 2013, 04:13:44 pm

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
Quote from: Zarkov;1532128
Heaps of semi precious stuff, depending where you are.

Google is your friend.

so it is...

' Amethyst crystals from the Rakaia Gorge containing black goethite needles'

Reply #18594 Posted: September 29, 2013, 05:15:57 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

What's wrong with gold?

That's one of the better gemstones around.

Reply #18595 Posted: September 29, 2013, 05:31:16 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #18596 Posted: September 29, 2013, 10:02:51 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #18597 Posted: October 01, 2013, 07:17:33 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1532293
Is this how you and your boys roll, Bounty? http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/9230450/Watch-Biker-gang-terrorises-family

Wow thats fucking shit.

makes me angries.

Reply #18598 Posted: October 01, 2013, 08:12:26 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Pyromanik

What angers me is when you see a fine shaped body walking along, with some of the biggest tits you've seen on a frame that size and you're thinking "DAYUM"... and then you look up and she's got a face like a truck.

Reply #18599 Posted: October 01, 2013, 08:54:14 pm