Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVCzdpagXOQ

I'm mildly terrified to find that that song is in fact, not utterly terrible.

Also her boobies got bigger.

Reply #18800 Posted: January 24, 2014, 08:28:47 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Yes she is now legal in NZ.. not in the US however ;-P

Reply #18801 Posted: January 24, 2014, 08:30:03 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Along with the rest of her.

Such a shame.

Reply #18802 Posted: January 24, 2014, 08:41:16 pm

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
why did I watch that, screw you guys and your internet cool. (btw awesome news Growler)

Reply #18803 Posted: January 24, 2014, 09:24:16 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
off to Welly today to see Jimmy Carr tonight, hoping for epic laughs

Reply #18804 Posted: January 25, 2014, 08:24:29 am

Offline RightHandOnly

• Just settled in
  • RightHandOnly has no influence.
chch is getting a lot better and stuff happening....awesome place to be i reckon

Reply #18805 Posted: January 25, 2014, 09:18:04 am
With Age comes Wisdom and Skill.......I have all 3.

I\'m so Leet , I d

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
chch is getting a lot better and stuff happening....awesome place to be i reckon

This is the vibe I got when I was there. Being in the city centre gave off an epic feel of community.

I want dat feel.

Reply #18806 Posted: January 25, 2014, 05:04:43 pm

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.

This is the vibe I got when I was there. Being in the city centre gave off an epic feel of community.

I want dat feel.

Go more east and see what happens to that vibe :D Plus the city center is for tourists, most locals avoid that place.

Reply #18807 Posted: January 25, 2014, 05:37:04 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
There are a lot more bars and stuff starting to pop up in the CBD of late, hopefully that continues and start grouping together

Reply #18808 Posted: January 25, 2014, 05:42:32 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Go more east and see what happens to that vibe :D Plus the city center is for tourists, most locals avoid that place.

It's fuckin' gross, has that 'community' feel about it.

but also, parking on a pile of rubble now costs as much as parking in the actual car park? and the malls all have free parking. No fuckin' wonder the city centre is dying.

Reply #18809 Posted: January 25, 2014, 05:45:17 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Started watching DBZ for the first time in ages yesterday. At the start I think it's Raditz who says there is only 4 Saiyans left, then discovers Gohan and says he is going to kill him if Goku doesn't join with them.

Then a few episodes later Vegeta kills Nappa and tries his best to defeat/ kill Goku.

They really aren't the smartest race.

Reply #18810 Posted: January 26, 2014, 12:24:57 pm

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
after spending a couple of evenings in Courtney Place and Cuba St., chch has a fucking long way to go.

BTW whats with all the excessive 'LOOK AT MY BEARD'', its like the Yukon or something

Reply #18811 Posted: January 26, 2014, 02:37:24 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Kia ora.

Reply #18812 Posted: January 26, 2014, 02:53:58 pm

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
after spending a couple of evenings in Courtney Place and Cuba St., chch has a fucking long way to go.

BTW whats with all the excessive 'LOOK AT MY BEARD'', its like the Yukon or something
Men live in Wellington. Men have Beards.

Reply #18813 Posted: January 26, 2014, 04:42:35 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
Started watching DBZ for the first time in ages yesterday. At the start I think it's Raditz who says there is only 4 Saiyans left, then discovers Gohan and says he is going to kill him if Goku doesn't join with them.

Then a few episodes later Vegeta kills Nappa and tries his best to defeat/ kill Goku.

They really aren't the smartest race.

Watch Dragon Ball Kai instead, it is basically DBZ but with a lot of the filler removed (to make it closer to the original comic) and I think it the video has been cleaned up a bit too.

Reply #18814 Posted: January 26, 2014, 07:30:41 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted

Men live in Wellington. Men have Beards.

Men work at machinery. Men do not have beards.

Men who work on cakes also don't have beards, can't have a curly getting on the icing! eeeeek!

Reply #18815 Posted: January 26, 2014, 08:58:39 pm

Codex

Watch Dragon Ball Kai instead, it is basically DBZ but with a lot of the filler removed (to make it closer to the original comic) and I think it the video has been cleaned up a bit too.
Yeah the original manga ended with the cell saga.

Reply #18816 Posted: January 27, 2014, 09:43:19 am

Codex

Since meeting someone on Thursday, was with them Fri, Sun, and last night. Seeing again today o____o

Reply #18817 Posted: January 28, 2014, 08:23:50 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
What's his name?

Reply #18818 Posted: January 28, 2014, 08:54:06 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Codex

Reply #18819 Posted: January 28, 2014, 09:01:13 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Sounds like a good cunt!

So spill the beans, who, where, big boobs etc.

Reply #18820 Posted: January 28, 2014, 09:02:43 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Codex

hah if it's a thing then i'll say more, until then i'll leave it at that :3 if it isn't a thing I shall suppress the memory forever

Reply #18821 Posted: January 28, 2014, 09:12:11 am

Offline Growler

Oh well, have some fun is the main thing mate!

How does she score on the hotness to crazy ratio?

Reply #18822 Posted: January 28, 2014, 09:16:09 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Codex

100% my type, so to me A+ hah
sdfglokmnsdfgokndsfglkj;nsdf want work to finish already T____T

Reply #18823 Posted: January 28, 2014, 10:49:52 am

Offline Growler

you going on a date?

Reply #18824 Posted: January 28, 2014, 11:13:08 am
Think of me like Yoda,