Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Codex

heh awesome dude, glad it's finally working out for you

Reply #19700 Posted: April 02, 2014, 10:15:40 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
New printer being installed! Jonty will be across the road from you for work very soon.

excellent. I'll be back on day shift from next week as well

Reply #19701 Posted: April 02, 2014, 12:15:13 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
New printer being installed! Jonty will be across the road from you for work very soon.

All Printers can fuck off and Die in an agonising Fire.

Seriously.

I am considering buying vietnamese Slave children to replace all the printers at our customers sites because I can virtually bet they would do a better job than remote site printing....

Reply #19702 Posted: April 02, 2014, 01:26:46 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!

Seriously.

I am considering buying vietnamese Slave children to replace all the printers at our customers sites because I can virtually bet they would do a better job than remote site printing....

Not Growlz printer m8, it's the bee knees, so much so - it could print ON bee's knees.

Growler, since you're rich mate, feel free to flick me an 85 1.4 eh? or a 70-200 :) cheers <3

Reply #19703 Posted: April 02, 2014, 02:03:27 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

Seriously.

Not Growlz printer m8, it's the bee knees, so much so - it could print ON bee's knees.

Growler, since you're rich mate, feel free to flick me an 85 1.4 eh? or a 70-200 :) cheers <3

All Printers.

If I didn't have printer issues, I would have so much time at work to do actual work...

Reply #19704 Posted: April 02, 2014, 02:09:56 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!

Seriously.

All Printers.

If I didn't have printer issues, I would have so much time at work to do actual work...

But you're printing what? boring words in black - he'll printing ART mate. ART. Not work documents :P

Reply #19705 Posted: April 02, 2014, 02:17:18 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
hahaha it's certainly a beast of a machine!

Reply #19706 Posted: April 02, 2014, 02:43:18 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Can it print money?

Reply #19707 Posted: April 02, 2014, 02:51:09 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
pretty much

Reply #19708 Posted: April 02, 2014, 02:58:16 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
But, can it print Bacon?

Reply #19709 Posted: April 02, 2014, 03:11:34 pm

Offline Growler

money buys bacon

Reply #19710 Posted: April 02, 2014, 03:26:54 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
But you're printing what? boring words in black - he'll printing ART mate. ART. Not work documents :P

Its not what your printing, its shitty drivers, Shitty redirection, Shitty Print Servers, Shitty Spool Errors, Shitty Configuration pages that put settings in Shitty Places.

And general Shittyness.

Shit Shit fuck Shit Fucking Printers Fuck Die Fuck Shit.

tits and Bacon or GTFO

Reply #19711 Posted: April 02, 2014, 03:35:52 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.

Its not what your printing, its shitty drivers, Shitty redirection, Shitty Print Servers, Shitty Spool Errors, Shitty Configuration pages that put settings in Shitty Places.

And general Shittyness.

tits and Bacon or GTFO

look out angry masty jizz coming

Reply #19712 Posted: April 02, 2014, 08:28:39 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted

And general Shittyness.

tits and Bacon or GTFO

Bit mad there m8?

Reply #19713 Posted: April 02, 2014, 08:31:16 pm

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
So that's sexytime lunch dates at burgers and beers I hear?

I could be in for that, im not to far away, just need at least a days notice

Reply #19714 Posted: April 02, 2014, 11:36:10 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Fuck, now I want burgers and beers. Alas, most burgers here are pretty rubbish :'(

American style; meat, maybe a pathetic amount of cheese (if you're lucky), a dickload of bun, want fillings? FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 07:25:08 am by Pyromanik

Reply #19715 Posted: April 03, 2014, 07:23:29 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

look out angry masty jizz coming

for lunch I could be in for that, im not to far away, just need at least a days notice

FIXED

Reply #19716 Posted: April 03, 2014, 07:26:21 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Impromptu 3 day trip to Auckland was goood.

Things are going well :)

Reply #19717 Posted: April 03, 2014, 08:00:56 am

Impromptu 3 day trip to Auckland was goood.

Things are going well :)

Did you get stuck in traffic?

Because you haven't truly experienced Auckland until you have.

Reply #19718 Posted: April 03, 2014, 08:03:49 am

Offline Growler

job offers of the non sexual kind?

job offers of the sexual kind?

Reply #19719 Posted: April 03, 2014, 08:27:26 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Codex

Fuck, now I want burgers and beers. Alas, most burgers here are pretty rubbish :'(

American style; meat, maybe a pathetic amount of cheese (if you're lucky), a dickload of bun, want fillings? FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Guessing you didn't go to many burger places in the states

Reply #19720 Posted: April 03, 2014, 08:31:21 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Only on the screens. They always eating super shit burgers.

Then they go and have a fucking great hissyfit when you dare to put something as awesome as beetroot on one.
"Beets don't belong on burgers! Leave the burger making to America! USA #1, USA #1" etc :<
Cocks.
Cocks everywhere.
Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 08:44:44 am by Pyromanik

Reply #19721 Posted: April 03, 2014, 08:43:07 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Codex

Beets don't belong on anything.

Not on food

Not in gardens

Not even on dre headphones

Terrible things

Reply #19722 Posted: April 03, 2014, 08:50:29 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Beets don't belong on anything.

Not on food

Not in gardens

Not even on dre headphones

Terrible things

But then how do you make a kiwi burger?

egg, beetroot, bacon, etc

Reply #19723 Posted: April 03, 2014, 09:38:59 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Codex

^I don't. My burgers are usually:
Egg
Bacon
Salad
Aioli
Red onion
Chicken patties I make myself with pro recipe ;D
Ciabatta or sesame seed bun

Actually the only time I ever eat beetroot is in baking for vegan recipes (Since i'm a useless piece of trash and can't eat dairy it's a good alternative for a lot of butter based baking stuffs)

Reply #19724 Posted: April 03, 2014, 09:53:37 am