Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Picking up women in bars is no longer a viable and worthwhile venture.
This, because this:
The kind of girl that i'd meet in a bar is 99% of the time not a girl i'd be interested in anyway tbh lol

Agreed, if i have to pay for 4 drinks just to get some interest etc etc ....

i may as well put the money elsewhere... and trolling in bars is not where i am going to meet somebody who i am going to be remotely interested in outside of putting a quick smile on my face...

and i am too old to be dealing with crazy bitches..  but me thinks "DEM AL B CRZY"

Reply #19925 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:03:25 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Fuck, maybe it's just me.
I've not bought women a drink and had to refuse offers.
If I were single I'd have not.

It depends on what you think about when you think about picking up birds in a bar.
If you conjure up a bog troll... yeah nah.
If you conjure up a slapper... yeah nah.
If you conjure up a basket case... yeah nah.
If you conjure up a kiwi bird... probably nah.
If you've somehow ended up with a sane & reasonably tidy looking foreign bird... probably would if I were single and easy.
Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 10:11:21 am by Pyromanik

Reply #19926 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:08:17 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Codex

Agreed, if i have to pay for 4 drinks just to get some interest etc etc ....

i may as well put the money elsewhere... and trolling in bars is not where i am going to meet somebody who i am going to be remotely interested in outside of putting a quick smile on my face...

and i am too old to be dealing with crazy bitches..  but me thinks "DEM AL B CRZY"
This isn't even what I mean, drink buying aside, nothing to do with buying or whatever, it's the type of girl. Not what you'll get out of them. I'm just not interested in the typical girl you meet in a bar.

Reply #19927 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:09:46 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
That's why you aim for the atypical ones.
Gawd man, have some standards.

Reply #19928 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:12:14 am

Offline Pyromanik

I guess 90% of the time, yeah you're right.
But if you class yourself as not the typical walking ballsack of testosterone and steroids that one thinks of when they think about chaps on the prowl for a night out (ie reverse the roles), you'd probably not classify yourself as one you're likely to meet in a bar. But you do go to bars. So while it's not all that likely, it could happen.

But yeah, this all started with tinder 1 nighters... and a 1 nighter is what bars can surely give. So yeah.

That's all I'm saying.

You ain't out at night to pick up a soul mate.
But if you talk & joke naturally more than focussing on strutting an impressive mating dance, you could be surprised about who you meet.
Anywhere, for that matter.
Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 10:21:06 am by Pyromanik

Reply #19929 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:17:15 am

Offline Pyromanik

But that's not what this thread is about.

Women are all crazy.
The world is full of illiterate morons.
Humanity should be decimated.

That's what we're all about.

Reply #19930 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:24:03 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
If you've somehow ended up with a sane & reasonably tidy looking foreign bird... probably would if I were single and easy.

Probably my issue.

I don't date kiwi women.

Reply #19931 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:25:47 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

Probably my issue.

I don't date women.

Fixed^

Reply #19932 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:31:42 am

Offline Pyromanik

Probably my issue.

I don't date kiwi women.

It depends on what you think about when you think about picking up birds in a bar.
If you conjure up a bog troll... yeah nah.
If you conjure up a slapper... yeah nah.
If you conjure up a basket case... yeah nah.
If you conjure up a kiwi bird... pick two or more of the above.

Fixed?

Reply #19933 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:35:27 am

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
But that's not what this thread is about.

I giggled, because there is no about to this thread.

Reply #19934 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:44:59 am
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Pyromanik

That's half the joke :>

Reply #19935 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:47:14 am

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
I think we should change Xsannz forum title to Fixed with all the fixing he's bloody doing this morning.

Reply #19936 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:49:42 am
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Was just about to mention this:

I think we should change Xsannz forum title to Fixed with all the fixing he's bloody doing this morning.

I think we should stage an intervention. Its annoying as fuck. Would be OK if it was occasional and funny, but its all been frequent and unfunny

Reply #19937 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:52:50 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Ri is admin of this place..... suddenly dickbutts everywhere!

Spoiler :
Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 10:58:45 am by Growler

Reply #19938 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:54:07 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Codex

^SFW pls -___-
I guess 90% of the time, yeah you're right.
But if you class yourself as not the typical walking ballsack of testosterone and steroids that one thinks of when they think about chaps on the prowl for a night out (ie reverse the roles), you'd probably not classify yourself as one you're likely to meet in a bar. But you do go to bars. So while it's not all that likely, it could happen.

But yeah, this all started with tinder 1 nighters... and a 1 nighter is what bars can surely give. So yeah.

That's all I'm saying.

You ain't out at night to pick up a soul mate.
But if you talk & joke naturally more than focussing on strutting an impressive mating dance, you could be surprised about who you meet.
Anywhere, for that matter.
I don't go to bars, so not really an issue lol. I wouldn't go to a bar with such prospects.

The only time I ever go to any bar or place like that is if there's something on like the getsome drinks is probably the last and will likely be the last time I went to a bar until the next time there's a drinks haha

Reply #19939 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:56:20 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Probably my issue.

I don't date kiwi women.

Why foreign girls?

note: I don't want to know why not kiwi girls.

Reply #19940 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:56:30 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

Probably my issue.

I don't date kiwi women.

Why foreign girls?

note: I don't want to know why not kiwi girls.

More commonly a foreign bird has travelled and therefore generally easier to relate to, especially with myself and Codex since we have travelled ourselves, and also they are not as set into rigid horrible mind sets.

in general they just offer more fulfilling relationships.

Reply #19941 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:58:37 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
ok hint taken.. no more fixing..  i am just bored and lonely..  Chodsex is ignoring my requests to hang out because of some stupid "I'm Moving excuse"

on a sidenote Chodsex, which flatmate is single and looking for a place to live :)

Reply #19942 Posted: April 11, 2014, 11:00:40 am

Offline Pyromanik

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o51/alexandraleaving/thefixer/fixer1.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #19943 Posted: April 11, 2014, 11:08:32 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 11:12:40 am by Xsannz

Reply #19944 Posted: April 11, 2014, 11:10:33 am

Codex

More commonly a foreign bird has travelled and therefore generally easier to relate to, especially with myself and Codex since we have travelled ourselves, and also they are not as set into rigid horrible mind sets.

in general they just offer more fulfilling relationships.
Partly true, mostly it's the part where the average female in nz is conditioned the same way and ends up as the type of person i'm generally not attracted to or interested in. Although there are some gems around, few and far between lol.

ok hint taken.. no more fixing..  i am just bored and lonely..  Chodsex is ignoring my requests to hang out because of some stupid "I'm Moving excuse"

on a sidenote Chodsex, which flatmate is single and looking for a place to live :)
Hah should be mostly moved this weekend I hope.

Both are taken and have moved already :P have been living alone for a week or two now, it's great ;D would totally live in a one bedroom apartment if I could afford to.

Reply #19945 Posted: April 11, 2014, 11:37:02 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

Both are taken and have moved already :P have been living alone for a week or two now, it's great ;D would totally live in a one bedroom apartment if I could afford to.

Nothing like Fapping without being walked in on eh...

fine... what was the contact details for the crazy one who was giving me evil eyes when Daniel was down, or any other crazies ...  i'll take crazy over nothing...  especially while i way up the Dubai thing...

Reply #19946 Posted: April 11, 2014, 11:40:08 am

Codex

fine... what was the contact details for the crazy one who was giving me evil eyes when Daniel was down, or any other crazies ...  i'll take crazy over nothing...  especially while i way up the Dubai thing...
Your English hurts me sometimes.

And lol, don't do it man, not worth it, trust me (The girl, do the Dubai thing, for sure)

Reply #19947 Posted: April 11, 2014, 11:52:17 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

Your English hurts me sometimes.

And lol, don't do it man, not worth it, trust me (The girl, do the Dubai thing, for sure)

I like to hurt you, I type in a rush so i don't get hairy eyeballs from the boss...

Reply #19948 Posted: April 11, 2014, 11:59:51 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I picked up my wife in a Bar.

fuck knows how I did it

Reply #19949 Posted: April 11, 2014, 12:07:50 pm