Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Catalyst;1327679
cheers for the game last night woohoo/krasher

was rather amusing, also woohoo, you're a bastard

aaaaand back to study, geology exam this afternoon :(

You too Catalyst. You added quite a bit of fun to the 2 or 3 rounds we played against each other. Cheers

Reply #2100 Posted: November 03, 2010, 07:07:10 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Codex

woooo challenging for 1st place on the cybergamers worms ladder :D

Reply #2101 Posted: November 03, 2010, 07:44:39 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #2102 Posted: November 03, 2010, 07:58:08 pm

Offline Menial

• Addicted
  • Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.

Reply #2103 Posted: November 03, 2010, 08:50:29 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2104 Posted: November 03, 2010, 09:59:32 pm

lol @ console hate

Codex

^Cheers :D :D

it's vs delta brotherhood so hopefully we take a win

Reply #2105 Posted: November 04, 2010, 12:34:33 am

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
Damn crackers always trying to keep the brothers down :|

Reply #2106 Posted: November 04, 2010, 07:44:03 am

Obble

Quote from: Codex;1327971
^Cheers :D :D

it's vs delta brotherhood so hopefully we take a win

will be ezee

Reply #2107 Posted: November 04, 2010, 08:48:11 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2108 Posted: November 04, 2010, 05:37:59 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Codex

It's always the same old shit, traffic here

traffic there

UNLOOOAADDDDDD

Reply #2109 Posted: November 04, 2010, 05:45:03 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
[video]EcudMeUfqD8[/video]

Aussies clearly suck at Rapping (Maybe with the exception of Hilltop Hoods, but their accent just doesn't seem to suit), but this is gold.
Apparently the cop's in the shit from Gay Rights groups, and maybe they do have a point, but ultimately I think he seemed pretty good natured and diplomatic in dealing with what could have been a more confrontational situation.

_b

Reply #2110 Posted: November 04, 2010, 08:47:59 pm

Obble

Fags are always complaining, it's as if they have something up their bums a lot of the time.

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/2051/1287791700580.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #2111 Posted: November 04, 2010, 09:03:59 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Hori;1328188
Aussies clearly suck at Rapping (Maybe with the exception of Hilltop Hoods, but their accent just doesn't seem to suit), but this is gold.
Apparently the cop's in the shit from Gay Rights groups, and maybe they do have a point, but ultimately I think he seemed pretty good natured and diplomatic in dealing with what could have been a more confrontational situation.

If that was America, three people would've been tasered, two shot, one black woman punched in the face, and one skater kid smacked over the back of the head with his own skateboard.

And also, South Australian's accents are different to the rest. We are civilised.

Reply #2112 Posted: November 04, 2010, 11:06:49 pm

Offline Anaraith

• Addicted
  • Anaraith has no influence.
Quote from: Hori;1328188
[youtube/youtube]

_b

Lulz cops in shit for saying that 1 thing yet a billion other musicians rip into gays and they say nothing. GG gays.

I thought it was pretty win though, when you get cops like that everyone has a good time and the peace is generally restored. Makes for a good time.

Reply #2113 Posted: November 05, 2010, 01:24:12 am
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :

Pokemon arent real but they should be.

Codex

we lost :(

managed to successfully dismantle my DS3 ps3 controller and clean the coke out from someone spilling coke all over it :/

Reply #2114 Posted: November 05, 2010, 01:34:16 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
^^ It's an epic feeling eh? Also good if you have a plain sixaxis controller(possibly old or broken), and the springs in your DS3 are getting a bit old, you can replace the springs in the DS3 with the ones from the sixaxis. Well that is what I did.

Reply #2115 Posted: November 05, 2010, 01:35:31 am

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
losing is an epic feeling. :(

you know what i wish? i wish you could go somewhere and watch matches by ghosting.

Reply #2116 Posted: November 05, 2010, 09:18:20 am
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Fail Microsoft.

I email them asking for availability on Windows 7 Phone handsets and if I'm going to be able to import a model (everything I see so far will only let you purchase one if you jump on a 2 year plan). They get back to me saying we can't answer you query because apparently I contacted the North American centre. They send me a link to follow so I can get in touch with the NZ centre and it just takes me to the same fucking place that I used to send the original email.

It's the same with their Xbox Live bs. 'Click here to unsubscribe from Xbox Live, now click here, then click here..Oh what's that? We're sending you in a circle?"....

Morons.

Reply #2117 Posted: November 05, 2010, 10:18:06 am

Codex

lol there are no springs spork, do you mean those pads?

Reply #2118 Posted: November 05, 2010, 10:20:17 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: Codex;1328356
lol there are no springs spork, do you mean those pads?

Yea, there are little bits of wire under the R2 and L2 pads, the 'springs' are extremely similar to what you find in a floppy disk mechanism.

Reply #2119 Posted: November 05, 2010, 11:36:11 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2120 Posted: November 05, 2010, 04:40:38 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
Indeed, much relaxation and drinking for everyone :3

Reply #2121 Posted: November 05, 2010, 04:47:53 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #2122 Posted: November 05, 2010, 05:05:59 pm

Codex

ohhh I thought you meant under d-pad etc spork lol

Reply #2123 Posted: November 05, 2010, 06:00:30 pm

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
F*CK YES TO THE GOOD WEEKEND.

HEY YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE A GOOD ONE TOO EH.

LIKE FULLY.

Reply #2124 Posted: November 05, 2010, 06:29:39 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................