Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
^ they're pretty infamous for leaving people and/or bags behind too.

Quote from: mattnz;1332322
http://people.rit.edu/~bss6378/instantCSI/

Javascript off.
Blank page.
What kind of a knob makes an entire page out of javascript?

*enables javascript*

oh, a tiny picture of sunglasses.
well I'm glad that was worth it.

*clicks sunglasses*

*promptly shits himself*...*then shits himself laughing*

Reply #2550 Posted: November 16, 2010, 11:20:07 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: camy205;1332346
Hey guys is Jetstar any good? Going to auckland on them on thursday. By the looks of there ads they look pretty shit?

if you don't have luggage or don't have to be there by a certain time, go for it

i always fly Air NZ, but thats mostly cause they had cheapest tickets when i was looking (and i wasn't gonna risk my PC with jetstar for xlan)

Reply #2551 Posted: November 16, 2010, 11:27:01 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Cheers, just gonna be a quick flight but you never know. Aussie airlines are shit haha.

Reply #2552 Posted: November 16, 2010, 11:28:54 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Budget airlines are shit.

AirNZ is usually only a couple of dollars more anyway, they don't lose shit, and they give you food.

Reply #2553 Posted: November 17, 2010, 12:18:39 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
It always nicer to get food. ^

Nothing wrong with Jetstar/virgin/tiger for budget trips, for long flights always pay a bit more for AirNZ/Qantas/AA/BA/etc

Reply #2554 Posted: November 17, 2010, 12:22:12 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Jetstar is not too bad, but Qantas are the worst, and Virgin aren't much better.

If yo want a good airline, go with Tiger! Every person I talk to whom has flown Tiger airways has been extremely impressed with them.

*This may or may not be exactly the opposite, and perhaps EVERY single person I have talked to about Tiger has said that they would prefer to walk next time instead of fly with Tiger.

Although Tiger may just be an Australian one.

Reply #2555 Posted: November 17, 2010, 01:17:41 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: camy205;1332356
Cheers, just gonna be a quick flight but you never know. Aussie airlines are shit haha.

Yea, Qantas is pretty shit.

Currently the airline is considered a four-star airline by research consultancy firm Skytrax. In 2010, Qantas was voted the seventh best airline in the world by the firm, a drop from 2009 (sixth), 2008 (third), 2007 (fifth), 2006 (second), and 2005 (second).[5]

Reply #2556 Posted: November 17, 2010, 01:20:20 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
For me Qantas international has always been top of the line, domestic is lacking a bit however...

Reply #2557 Posted: November 17, 2010, 01:48:31 am

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
Love flying Asiana, find asian flight crew to be very polite and accomodating. I also enjoy Korean air because the stewardesses are always interested when i sit there and study korean. However at least once every flight i have some horrible customer service from them. They really struggle with difficult customers compared to the Asiana ladies

Reply #2558 Posted: November 17, 2010, 02:00:53 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: nick247;1332381
Love flying Asiana, find asian flight crew to be very polite and accomodating. I also enjoy Korean air because the stewardesses are always interested when i sit there and study korean. However at least once every flight i have some horrible customer service from them. They really struggle with difficult customers compared to the Asiana ladies

Don't be so difficult.

Reply #2559 Posted: November 17, 2010, 06:14:25 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: DeeUnit;1332297

The chick who stood on the pin laid the complaint lol. I mean really? For a fucking pin on the ground?

It's a health and safety issue. People should realise that bare feet are not appropriate in all situations.
I battle it daily with students trying to wear barefeet or jandals in my labs. We have signage everywhere and reminder emails and yet...so I just go, shoes or gtfo. I don't care if it is your last lab test, you know the rules now please leave....etc.

Admittedly yours is a different situation, but ffs!

Reply #2560 Posted: November 17, 2010, 06:30:36 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
No problem with Virgin for me, cheapest tickets and no delays/losses of shit.

Wouldn't go Jetstar, really bad publicity.

Reply #2561 Posted: November 17, 2010, 08:55:44 am

Codex

Quote from: Pyromanik;1332363
Budget airlines are shit.

AirNZ is usually only a couple of dollars more anyway, they don't lose shit, and they give you food.
Airnz lost my pc, twice.

Reply #2562 Posted: November 17, 2010, 08:59:07 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #2563 Posted: November 17, 2010, 09:06:26 am

Codex

Reply #2564 Posted: November 17, 2010, 09:13:47 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #2565 Posted: November 17, 2010, 09:15:47 am

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Air NZ sent my luggage to Invercargell instead of Aukland once haha. Lol tiger. Do they even operate in NZ?

Reply #2566 Posted: November 17, 2010, 09:23:09 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I've always loved AirNZ. I've had my meals picked out for me for a few flights in Dec.

Steak sandwiches mo'fuckas!

I had a few issues with my PC when I took it to xLAN 08'. My HDD somewhow came out of the bay after it had been tightly screwed in and found no bangs or scuffs on the case.

Reply #2567 Posted: November 17, 2010, 09:36:02 am

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.

Reply #2568 Posted: November 17, 2010, 09:46:45 am

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
I'm flying Royal Brunei to London next year $1899 _b return

Reply #2569 Posted: November 17, 2010, 09:47:26 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Yep, BOAC as well trololololololololoololoooooooo

Reply #2570 Posted: November 17, 2010, 09:49:45 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: trololololo;1332450

Auckland to San Fransisco _b $0 return.

/brag.

Reply #2571 Posted: November 17, 2010, 09:51:39 am

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
Would love to go on one of the old flying boats across the pacific stopping of on the islands on they way

Reply #2572 Posted: November 17, 2010, 09:51:43 am

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
Quote from: RetardoBot;1332455
Quote from: trololololo;1332450

Auckland to San Fransisco _b $0 return.

/brag.

Bugger, sweet deals

Reply #2573 Posted: November 17, 2010, 09:53:18 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I love plane flights. Especially 13hr plane flights.

Reply #2574 Posted: November 17, 2010, 10:02:45 am