Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1332902
still a good read though.

I'm hitting the supermarket tomorrow bromance. I'll pick you up some baconnaise.

Vedds, thanks heaps for that. I'm not interested in any legal action - just had a few questions that I expect them to answer.

Reply #2625 Posted: November 18, 2010, 07:08:10 pm

Offline MrBurNZ

• Devoted Member
  • MrBurNZ barely matters.MrBurNZ barely matters.

Reply #2626 Posted: November 18, 2010, 08:08:37 pm
BF3 = MrBoourNZ

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2627 Posted: November 18, 2010, 08:22:01 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.

Reply #2628 Posted: November 18, 2010, 09:19:53 pm

Obble

Quote from: Pyromanik;1333040
Hard.

Pyro; trolling bitches since ages ago.

Trolling bitches is like smacking your bitch up, no challenge brah.

Reply #2629 Posted: November 18, 2010, 10:53:17 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2630 Posted: November 18, 2010, 11:21:33 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.

Reply #2631 Posted: November 19, 2010, 05:50:51 am

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.

nostar enjoys angry fisting.

is rush not cool then? are there conquest purists?

Reply #2632 Posted: November 19, 2010, 09:36:19 am
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.

Reply #2633 Posted: November 19, 2010, 10:33:56 am

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
aahhhh you were there, and you loved it.

twas actually a good round, none of this line drawn in the sand carry on, its all two dudes one M-com station.

Reply #2634 Posted: November 19, 2010, 10:39:49 am
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
jesus fuck what did i post last night -.-

what kind of uncivilised cunt chainsaws shit @ 11am when i have a masssive hangover srsly

aaaaaaa

Reply #2635 Posted: November 19, 2010, 11:06:20 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: desertergreg;1333189

you only just discovered this???? where have you been all this time! you know he tried to angrily fist an ex of his whilst trying to find the stargate, and when he discovered her poopy didnt hold one there, all he could mutter crazily was No Star Gate for many years after that incident hence the nick Nostargate.

Reply #2636 Posted: November 19, 2010, 11:33:55 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Nostargate;1333224
rush... do not want

I prefer rush , no fgt spawn rape :)

Reply #2637 Posted: November 19, 2010, 11:44:41 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
When we drink we do it right, getting slizzard.

But then I go through BK, with an appetite bigger than my stomach.

Eating cold burgers for breakfast at the moment.

Not such a bad thing.

Reply #2638 Posted: November 19, 2010, 12:37:42 pm

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
Quote from: Emrico1;1333254
Quote from: Nostargate;1333224
rush... do not want

I prefer rush , no fgt spawn rape :)

there is if you get out the back, just hang out and wait for the perfect wave of death :)

Reply #2639 Posted: November 19, 2010, 01:26:40 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Fucken iPod got stolen.

BUSTING OUT THE MINIDISC PLAYER YO.

Reply #2640 Posted: November 19, 2010, 01:46:25 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2641 Posted: November 19, 2010, 01:47:15 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2642 Posted: November 19, 2010, 01:59:39 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #2643 Posted: November 19, 2010, 02:02:52 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Too hot for this inside business. I need beer and smokes and loose women and good music.

Reply #2644 Posted: November 19, 2010, 02:05:51 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2645 Posted: November 19, 2010, 02:33:29 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
At the supermarket over lunch time there were a few old ducks with their tits out.

I don't mind a bit of cougar tit.

Reply #2646 Posted: November 19, 2010, 02:42:12 pm

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
Quote from: th3fairy;1333249
Quote from: desertergreg;1333189

you only just discovered this???? where have you been all this time! you know he tried to angrily fist an ex of his whilst trying to find the stargate, and when he discovered her poopy didnt hold one there, all he could mutter crazily was No Star Gate for many years after that incident hence the nick Nostargate.

Stop reading my mind....stop it...stop it...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Reply #2647 Posted: November 19, 2010, 02:51:39 pm

Offline Growler

There are some FUCKING SEXY cougars out there!

Image IS SAFE for work
Spoiler :
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd38/ursunshine29/cougar.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #2648 Posted: November 19, 2010, 02:54:11 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
It might be safe for work but it's also been moved or deleted.

Reply #2649 Posted: November 19, 2010, 03:01:41 pm