Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1334022
Bubble and squeek.

i fucking love that shit

Quote from: Pyromanik;1333916
Option 1 bro.
Coz then you have a bit of time to make your self a sandwich in the middle.

was gonna say that too cos that way you can make a pizza

Reply #2750 Posted: November 21, 2010, 06:26:41 pm

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
Quote from: Obble;1334027
@So i was on my way to a buy a new g500, my g5 died, it seemed logical.

How is that working out? My g5 scroll wheel seems to be giving up the ghost and I was just looking at the G500 as a replacement.

Reply #2751 Posted: November 21, 2010, 06:48:17 pm

Obble

Quote from: BeNZene;1334097
Quote from: Obble;1334027
@So i was on my way to a buy a new g500, my g5 died, it seemed logical.

How is that working out? My g5 scroll wheel seems to be giving up the ghost and I was just looking at the G500 as a replacement.

I love it, feels like the same mouse , besides the sensitivity buttons being moved, which imo are easier to press now. :D

Reply #2752 Posted: November 21, 2010, 07:54:24 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Been thinking about my next mouse also. Only one button on the side winds me the fuck up. Plus the scroll wheel is out of alignment. (G5, gen1)

Reply #2753 Posted: November 21, 2010, 10:09:05 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2754 Posted: November 21, 2010, 10:11:23 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2755 Posted: November 21, 2010, 10:14:50 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2756 Posted: November 21, 2010, 10:17:42 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2757 Posted: November 21, 2010, 10:18:50 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #2758 Posted: November 21, 2010, 10:20:09 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
hahah same mate, I did a 5 supermarket mission on sat arvo to no avail, fresh choice merivale, new world stanmore, southcity, cuntdown moorhose and trynsave

Reply #2759 Posted: November 21, 2010, 10:22:20 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #2760 Posted: November 21, 2010, 10:24:01 pm

Offline Speakman

Quote from: Growler;1334155
hahah same mate, I did a 5 supermarket mission on sat arvo to no avail, fresh choice merivale, new world stanmore, southcity, cuntdown moorhose and trynsave

can rule out Cuntdown Bush Inn and Downscunt Church Corner

Reply #2761 Posted: November 21, 2010, 11:01:58 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #2762 Posted: November 21, 2010, 11:24:27 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2763 Posted: November 22, 2010, 12:05:39 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #2764 Posted: November 22, 2010, 12:10:17 am

Offline vedds

• Devoted Member
  • vedds has no influence.

Reply #2765 Posted: November 22, 2010, 12:14:44 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #2766 Posted: November 22, 2010, 02:11:48 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Why the fuck did I just watch the extended version of Kanye West's Runaway?

Biggest waste of 30 minutes of my life. Including when I watched that video of some chick stuffing dirt into her vag in the random vids thread.

Reply #2767 Posted: November 22, 2010, 03:55:54 am

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Did he have his stupid fucking diamond teeth in the video? What a fucking tosser.

Reply #2768 Posted: November 22, 2010, 07:12:25 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: kilabee;1334206
Did he have his stupid fucking diamond teeth in the video? What a fucking tosser.

Akin to Goldie, eh?

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/images-6.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Also, trying really hard to ignore Jonty's "N" word. Is it really necessary? Did CK hijack you and you think it's cool?

Reply #2769 Posted: November 22, 2010, 07:49:33 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.

Reply #2770 Posted: November 22, 2010, 07:51:49 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
ahahaha Godless. If that is 'getting with the times' I'm glad I'm not! ;)

Reply #2771 Posted: November 22, 2010, 07:57:08 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.

Reply #2772 Posted: November 22, 2010, 08:42:39 am

Codex

Wow

Flatmate meets two random guys

Invites two random guys to have tea at our house

Then allows two random guys to sleep in our house

Only one hour sleep due to paranoia of them stealing our shit

Fucking

Idiot

Retard

DIAF

Reply #2773 Posted: November 22, 2010, 11:14:08 am

Offline Menial

• Addicted
  • Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.
Some fucker was knocking on my front door and all along the side of my house, naturally I didn't answer, I hope it wasn't important.

Reply #2774 Posted: November 22, 2010, 11:22:05 am