Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
twas happening in mt eden recently. when no one answered in the middle of the night, they'd break in. did five houses in a row.

Reply #2775 Posted: November 22, 2010, 11:25:23 am
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Codex;1334259
Wow

Flatmate meets two random guys

Invites two random guys to have tea at our house

Then allows two random guys to sleep in our house

Only one hour sleep due to listening to them fuck all night

And your point is ?

Reply #2776 Posted: November 22, 2010, 11:25:31 am
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Codex

that she shouldn't be dragging in her shit off the street and dumping it on our couch

Reply #2777 Posted: November 22, 2010, 11:52:07 am

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.

Reply #2778 Posted: November 22, 2010, 12:45:52 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #2779 Posted: November 22, 2010, 12:47:34 pm

Offline MrBurNZ

• Devoted Member
  • MrBurNZ barely matters.MrBurNZ barely matters.

Reply #2780 Posted: November 22, 2010, 12:48:33 pm
BF3 = MrBoourNZ

Codex

Reply #2781 Posted: November 22, 2010, 12:49:43 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Spigalau;1334263
Wow

Only one hour sleep due to listening to them fuck all night

And your point is ?

Ditto.

Geez Spig, these young 'uns are increasingly conservative before their time, aren't they!

Or maybe he's just bitter because he hasn't had a threesome?

Or maybe just uncharitable?

lol Codex, lighten up. Either say something to your flatmate to pre-empt this sort of thing occurring, or just suck it up and deal with it. It's what teenagers/early 20 somethings do, isn't it?

Reply #2782 Posted: November 22, 2010, 12:55:48 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
They didn't steal anything bro, they just poured beer on your TV.

Reply #2783 Posted: November 22, 2010, 01:22:15 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Codex

^yeah thatd be great.

We do plan to say something. Theres no way id drag some pub rando into my house and let them stay, nor would i expect anyone to that i had just met to house me.

Reply #2784 Posted: November 22, 2010, 01:26:12 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Codex;1334301
. Theres no way id drag some pub rando into my house and let them stay, nor would i expect anyone to that i had just met to house me.

haha, back in the day they were called "one night stands".

:P

Reply #2785 Posted: November 22, 2010, 01:35:08 pm

Codex

Reply #2786 Posted: November 22, 2010, 01:41:06 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.

Reply #2787 Posted: November 22, 2010, 03:41:42 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Wow

Only one hour sleep due to paranoia of them stealing our shit

Fucking

Idiot

Retard

DIAF

To be honest - who holds the tenancy. also at the time the flatmate started said tenancy did you guys state that she couldnt bring home one night stands? general rule for flatting is you pay your rent you can do what you like providded it isnt illegal.

Because i run my home as a family home, if i take on a flattie i will always state house rules after all they are moving into my home not the other way around. they are then given 24 hours to confirm whether they are ok with it or whether they arent.

If you arent comfortable with the idea of having strangers in your home bonking your flatmate, you shouldnt be flatting. you cant really tell someone they cant have people sleep over if they are paying equal rent and if the entire household is being rented. If you owned the house or if you were paying more than half of the rent and the tenancy was under your name, you could perhaps sit down with the flattie and express your concern.

Reply #2788 Posted: November 22, 2010, 04:04:55 pm

Codex

I don't care about her bring people home for one night stands, in this case she brought home two random idiots and dumped them in our lounge and pissed of to bed leaving them to roam free throughout our house.

Reply #2789 Posted: November 22, 2010, 04:22:18 pm

Offline zolteg

• Devoted Member
  • zolteg has no influence.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1334303
Quote from: Codex;1334301
. Theres no way id drag some pub rando into my house and let them stay, nor would i expect anyone to that i had just met to house me.

haha, back in the day they were called "one night stands".

:P

Test Drives.

Reply #2790 Posted: November 22, 2010, 04:22:50 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
I found Jonty's nigger refreshing.

Made me feel like we are progressing.

Reply #2791 Posted: November 22, 2010, 04:49:32 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Seemed to me he was tapping into some culture thousands of miles away where that is acceptable.
The guy I do some contracts for dropped the N bomb the other day and not in a 'progressive' way.It just made me realise what a piece of shit he is.

Reply #2792 Posted: November 22, 2010, 05:22:56 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
It's acceptable to the people walking down the alley behind my house.

If the guy you do contracts for said it in a "1950's, southern states, get to the back of the bus" kind of way, then he IS a piece of shit.
If he threw his hands up and exclaimed "Nigger Please" then he is in my cool book and I'd like to shake his hand.

Reply #2793 Posted: November 22, 2010, 05:30:13 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: kilabee;1334393
Seemed to me he was tapping into some culture thousands of miles away where that is acceptable.

the internet has no fixed location...

do you have a problem with all memes, or just that one?

Reply #2794 Posted: November 22, 2010, 05:32:44 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Oh it was 50's all over again.
I don't see that word as a part of NZ slang. Not on the soap box or terribly offended by it but I don't think its necessary.

Reply #2795 Posted: November 22, 2010, 05:36:51 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
:) I know, we're not getting all heavy. But I must say, I grew up in Camberly, and it was very much a part of our slang.
Except me. I was only aloud to say it when I was rapping.

What are the Dr. Dre Rules in your interracial posse?

Reply #2796 Posted: November 22, 2010, 05:40:04 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2797 Posted: November 22, 2010, 05:45:22 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: JontyB;1334406

in other news: http://www.towerdefence.net/games-240-Frontline_Defense_First_Assault.php

^addictive as hell

Yeah aye!

There are a few that are quite...um...time consuming on a hungover Sunday/Monday/Tuesday....morning ;)

Quote from: JontyB;1334398
do you have a problem with all memes, or just that one?

Yeah, uh, that was me, more...interesting diversion it created. I guess I have a problem with that meme along with some others; but that's already known. I just speak up.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/MegaHearingAid.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #2798 Posted: November 22, 2010, 06:45:40 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Quote from: Daddy Clin;1334402
:) I know, we're not getting all heavy. But I must say, I grew up in Camberly, and it was very much a part of our slang.
Except me. I was only aloud to say it when I was rapping.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iau-e6HfOg0
What are the Dr. Dre Rules in your interracial posse?

Lol. Chris rock remains always hilarious, no matter how many times i have seen his videos.

I have to raise you this video.

Reply #2799 Posted: November 22, 2010, 08:37:40 pm