Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1334419

Yeah, uh, that was me, more...interesting diversion it created. I guess I have a problem with that meme along with some others; but that's already known. I just speak up.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/MegaHearingAid.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

isnt that a picture of someone 'listening' up?

i personally find the word NIGGER slightly childish. It is acceptable as kids/teenagers pretending to be gangster as, but unnecessary as adults who dont need to attach themselves to stereotypes or cultures that help to make them feel better about themselves.

of course on the internet in almost any situation pretty much anything goes, so NIGGER PULEEEEEZE!!!!

BO BO BO BO.

Reply #2800 Posted: November 22, 2010, 09:00:15 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Daddy Clin;1334402
:) I know, we're not getting all heavy. But I must say, I grew up in Camberly, and it was very much a part of our slang.
Except me. I was only aloud to say it when I was rapping.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iau-e6HfOg0
What are the Dr. Dre Rules in your interracial posse?

Throw a wiki link in there and you would of passed CK 101.

Reply #2801 Posted: November 22, 2010, 09:20:07 pm

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
And yet there is nothing wrong with calling someone a cracker-ass white motherfucker 8)

Reply #2802 Posted: November 22, 2010, 10:36:31 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Coz it's funny, as white man has never been oppressed. His greed makes sure of that.

Also: just found out that my awesome new computer has neither USB 3 or Bluetooth 3 (or bluetooth at all for that matter).
Slightly gutted, as it is spammed all over the entire internets as the major pull factor in the advertising.

Not that I have any USB3, or bluetooth devices... but it'd be nice to have the option (especially some kind of bluetooth, I might consider some wireless headphones). Oh well. All it really means is a little less gloat factor I guess :/

But you might want to edit all that stuff out of the product page there on your website ComputerLounge.

Reply #2803 Posted: November 22, 2010, 10:59:29 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #2804 Posted: November 22, 2010, 11:02:42 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
No. Every time I try to do anything with a bluetooth it has a fucking cry and never ever works.
I don't know why phones come with it. I'm pretty sure the only time bluetooth works is in the movies (because apparently that's how all the pros transfer data) or for a handsfree kit (like headphones).

Reply #2805 Posted: November 22, 2010, 11:07:09 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Oh yea, I do have a bluetooth headset for my PS3, hardly use it though.

Reply #2806 Posted: November 22, 2010, 11:08:00 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
my mp3 player and bluetooth headphones worked together perfectly

still worked perfectly when i tied my phone to both the player and the headset too

Reply #2807 Posted: November 22, 2010, 11:09:54 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

I was kinda hoping that maybe bluetooth 3 would work for some reason, and I could use that to move shit off my phone, etc.
But alas. No bluetooth 3.
Not even a bluetooth.

HDMI though :>

Reply #2808 Posted: November 22, 2010, 11:11:12 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
bluetooth + new phone + windows 7 is pretty sweet. I hooked up my friends phone the other day, to grab a few photos, and there are so many damn things you can do over bt.

Reply #2809 Posted: November 22, 2010, 11:17:32 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Only if both devices don't have halfarse implementations.

Reply #2810 Posted: November 22, 2010, 11:20:54 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
What sort of bluetooth internal cards are there? The only one's I've ever seen are cheap as fuck PCI cards which don't even have drivers for Vista, let alone 7.

Reply #2811 Posted: November 22, 2010, 11:22:44 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Dunno. Never cared. If I really needed bluetooth, I'd just buy a stubby USB plug thing.

Reply #2812 Posted: November 22, 2010, 11:32:44 pm

Obble

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/4687/1290422527058.png
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #2813 Posted: November 22, 2010, 11:59:46 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Daddy Clin;1334397
It's acceptable to the people walking down the alley behind my house.

If the guy you do contracts for said it in a "1950's, southern states, get to the back of the bus" kind of way, then he IS a piece of shit.
If he threw his hands up and exclaimed "Nigger Please" then he is in my cool book and I'd like to shake his hand.

It makes me uncomfortable at a gut level, just because I grew up in a time when the scar of using it in anger was so fresh, and its baggage is the slavery of millions, but words are nothing without context and I don't make a habit of being offended on other peoples behalf.

The problem is that many swears words have lost their impact. If it wasn't still slightly distasteful, it wouldn't be used.

Reply #2814 Posted: November 23, 2010, 12:03:48 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #2815 Posted: November 23, 2010, 12:04:42 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #2816 Posted: November 23, 2010, 12:05:45 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #2817 Posted: November 23, 2010, 12:28:13 am

Offline Distorted

• Devoted Member
  • Distorted has no influence.
Greetings! From the glorious communist nation of China!
I just bought a 12 pack of 576ml bottles of beer, from the shop at the ground floor of my dorm for $6 NZD!

Muhahahaha

Reply #2818 Posted: November 23, 2010, 12:44:24 am
[23:46] <Hori> I\'d do gay for pay
[23:46] <Hori> if the pay was right

I think I would know where to sign on a sexual harrassment settlement, thank you[/CENTER]

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
bad ass distorted

Where abouts in China are you? Are you studying?

Reply #2819 Posted: November 23, 2010, 01:20:50 am

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
Quote from: Distorted;1334538
Greetings! From the glorious communist nation of China!
I just bought a 12 pack of 576ml bottles of beer, from the shop at the ground floor of my dorm for $6 NZD!

Muhahahaha

HORY SHIET

Reply #2820 Posted: November 23, 2010, 06:45:29 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1334503
Bluetooth 3?

People still use bluetooth?

Working in pseudo IT I thought you would know that Bluetooth is still very strong.

As said, PS3 uses it. I think Wii uses it. Mobile accessories will all use Bluetooth. I have a Bluetooth KB and mouse in my office.

And Pyro, what's this about a new PC?

Reply #2821 Posted: November 23, 2010, 09:52:32 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
I've got a blue tooth, and a brown one and a jagged one and a grey one!

Yeayah!

Reply #2822 Posted: November 23, 2010, 10:11:29 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1334585

And Pyro, what's this about a new PC?

this, finally a new pc ?

edit, fuck yeah finally got my server working. apparently there's some ram issues so currently running on 1gb of ddr2 which is kinda lame. Now to transfer across 8 HDD's....

Reply #2823 Posted: November 23, 2010, 10:16:40 am

Codex

Reply #2824 Posted: November 23, 2010, 12:11:56 pm