Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
I am thinking I need to start torrenting Deadliest Catch _b

Reply #3050 Posted: November 30, 2010, 04:17:48 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Godless;1336944

you need to install mysky, h0max

Reply #3051 Posted: November 30, 2010, 04:55:18 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #3052 Posted: November 30, 2010, 05:05:23 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Goldo

Don't have msky ;<

Besides I prefer watching on my 24" WS lcd to the 31" in the lounge :3

Reply #3053 Posted: November 30, 2010, 05:08:06 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
let it be known to the world that I started a '~3 minute' wait for slingshot help ~1.5 minutes ago.

Reply #3054 Posted: November 30, 2010, 06:11:21 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

No, you need to start torrenting a life.

Reply #3055 Posted: November 30, 2010, 06:15:23 pm

Offline Goldo

What's wrong with Deadliest Catch :( Cutting edge reality tv drama!

Reply #3056 Posted: November 30, 2010, 06:29:50 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
It's pretty good. Sort of replaced man vs wild for me when that got repetitive. Worst case scenario is terrible.

The Deadliest Catch crews are pretty endearing.

Reply #3057 Posted: November 30, 2010, 07:05:54 pm

lol @ console hate

Codex

Reply #3058 Posted: November 30, 2010, 07:09:55 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Pyromanik;1336988
let it be known to the world that I started a '~3 minute' wait for slingshot help ~1.5 minutes ago.

It only took about 20 minutes! I was quite surprised!
I just finished a call, looks like they might FINALLY be doing something.

Reply #3059 Posted: November 30, 2010, 07:25:21 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1336991

No, you need to start torrenting a life.

Here you go: http://cannabisvodka.com/

Surprisingly pollenacious aftertaste in the most pleasant and appealing of ways....or is it?

Reply #3060 Posted: November 30, 2010, 07:40:11 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Codex

Reply #3061 Posted: November 30, 2010, 07:41:37 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Sounds like Christmas, Pyro!

I'm makin' dirty white man sushi. Technically it's not actually sushi.

Reply #3062 Posted: November 30, 2010, 07:58:48 pm

Codex

Reply #3063 Posted: November 30, 2010, 08:00:39 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #3064 Posted: November 30, 2010, 08:00:55 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #3065 Posted: November 30, 2010, 08:01:18 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #3066 Posted: November 30, 2010, 08:01:34 pm

Codex

Reply #3067 Posted: November 30, 2010, 08:01:54 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #3068 Posted: November 30, 2010, 08:02:40 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
i just had to explain to the woman running the FnC shop around the corner three times what a Chicken Burger with added cheese was.

then she didn't even put the cheese in it. angry

Reply #3069 Posted: November 30, 2010, 08:17:23 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Codex;1337029
General Queue EWT: 37:28

QQ pyro

Hence the 'surprised' part. Pleasantly.

Sushi is vinegrated rice. Whiteman nomrally forget the vinegar.

Reply #3070 Posted: November 30, 2010, 08:22:19 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Bingo, Pyro.

Also, I put white man food in it.

Chicken
Avocado

Amongst other stuff.

Reply #3071 Posted: November 30, 2010, 08:41:55 pm

Offline Goldo

Quote from: JontyB;1337046
i just had to explain to the woman running the FnC shop around the corner three times what a Chicken Burger with added cheese was.

then she didn't even put the cheese in it. angry

How can people be that stupid?

Reply #3072 Posted: November 30, 2010, 10:06:45 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
its more her very basic grasp of the english language thats the issue.

Reply #3073 Posted: November 30, 2010, 10:09:18 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Obble

The 09/10 season is pretty rough, made me cry a bit.

Quote from: Daddy Clin;1336956

you need to install mysky, h0max

mysky is shit.

Reply #3074 Posted: November 30, 2010, 10:10:13 pm