Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Man I am tired, yet I got eight and a half hours sleep.

Damn it. =(

Anyone have a good suggestion for how to get rid of a plague of mice? I've caught about five in the last couple of weeks, however for the past couple of nights they have been smart, and I am unable to catch them in a normal trap.

Reply #350 Posted: September 28, 2010, 01:22:40 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!

Reply #351 Posted: September 28, 2010, 01:23:56 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Codex

Are they on the benches etc? Best mouse trap is a coke bottle, peanut butter and a half bucket of water

Cut the coke bottle in half, tape the nose end to a bench where the mice are (the cut end against the side of the bench hanging out so the point is hanging over). Apply peanut butter to the end of the bottle. Sit the half bucket of water below the bottle

When the mice try to get the peanut butter, they slip, fall and then drown. My record is 18 mice in one night :D

@pyro: me too bro

Reply #352 Posted: September 28, 2010, 01:58:21 pm

Offline smegmacheese

• Devoted Member
  • smegmacheese has no influence.
A cat that is a competent mouser? (training time may be problematic..start screening kitties now) We used a 50 gallon drum with some grain in it to trap them. Think I mentioned this a few years ago on ICONZ ;p
Cat learnt to regularly check drum for captive food whizzing around inside drum squeaking like a madmouse.

Is it a real plague man? As in 1000's of the little effersrunning around outside? In that case you may be screwed or need to do a poison pellet drop, secure your pets, and warn neighbours. Do you have an overabundance of acorns, or some other mouse food stuff nearby from farms or trees?

Reply #353 Posted: September 28, 2010, 02:07:42 pm

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
  • Who_ate_my_rice has no influence.
baits man... thats how my mate destroyed his plague.

they eat the bait and when they drink water it swells up inside them and then they get deadaficated.

the water bucket trick codex talks about didnt work for my mate because the mice were to big :P

if you got any stacks of wood under your house or you got stuff stored in a garage or soemthign clear all that stuff out because they could be using as a home.

Reply #354 Posted: September 28, 2010, 02:33:08 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!

Reply #355 Posted: September 28, 2010, 02:34:22 pm

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
to make napalm dont you mix polystyrene and petrol together? or was it bar soap and petrol.

then after you use it, then you can ring pitchey to put out the fire.

Reply #356 Posted: September 28, 2010, 02:37:12 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Pitchey;1314835
Napalm.

Then phone Pitchey to put the resulting house fire out :D

hmm beaten by rice :(

Reply #357 Posted: September 28, 2010, 02:37:53 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #358 Posted: September 28, 2010, 02:38:16 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #359 Posted: September 28, 2010, 02:39:19 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Growler;1314839
if not!

http://www.howany.com/how-to-make-napalm/

lmao I was just about to post that very same link!

Please note! I do not condone/suggest/recommend making home-made napalm!

Only buy the genuine shit! :-p

Reply #360 Posted: September 28, 2010, 02:40:07 pm

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
Quote from: Pitchey;1314840
Quote from: Growler;1314839
if not!

http://www.howany.com/how-to-make-napalm/

lmao I was just about to post that very same link!

Please note! I do not condone/suggest/recommend making home-made napalm!

"but heres my card just incase you need my services"

Reply #361 Posted: September 28, 2010, 02:43:11 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline Growler

so is there any legal requirements from me if I want to go and do fire pois and shit on the beach?

Reply #362 Posted: September 28, 2010, 02:43:35 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
HAHAHAH WITH NAPALM HAHAHAHAHA

omg you'll be spreading the love everywhere and they wont be able to get it off XD

Reply #363 Posted: September 28, 2010, 02:44:41 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Codex

Reply #364 Posted: September 28, 2010, 02:48:27 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #365 Posted: September 28, 2010, 03:02:28 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #366 Posted: September 28, 2010, 03:12:40 pm

Codex

Reply #367 Posted: September 28, 2010, 03:13:33 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Partner donates $400 to a group who are making an ElfQuest fan movie.

I'm keen to finally purchase LOTR on Blu Ray and get told it's not a good idea because it will lose value and will only get used once or twice.

Reply #368 Posted: September 28, 2010, 03:17:15 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #369 Posted: September 28, 2010, 03:31:23 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #370 Posted: September 28, 2010, 03:39:28 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I'm not phased by it.

It's just odd the words that come out of womens mouths sometimes :\

Reply #371 Posted: September 28, 2010, 03:44:32 pm

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
so heres 400 to run around like monkeys with big ears.

If you're a sorcerer of light why did you have to cast magic missile?

Reply #372 Posted: September 28, 2010, 03:47:13 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Codex

Reply #373 Posted: September 28, 2010, 03:54:05 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #374 Posted: September 28, 2010, 03:57:21 pm