Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Nah. Auckland ain't cool enough.

Even if you succeed, you'll just be the Christchurch wannabes.

Reply #3600 Posted: December 16, 2010, 09:53:22 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #3601 Posted: December 16, 2010, 10:15:41 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Saw a 6th gen Galant Vr-4 take on a Pajero today. The galant failed miserably.

His front end crumpled in completely, and his front mount fell off
To make things better,

A) I called the pigs on him
and

b) He'd just pulled out of a mechanics

Reply #3602 Posted: December 16, 2010, 10:41:44 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
WORK DRINKS TONIGHT

was actually pretty good night for a thursday. as a treat i was being fed multiple glasses of 21yr old Glenfiddich

SAME AGE AS ME

i woulda been happy with the 12yr old stuff

Reply #3603 Posted: December 17, 2010, 02:34:54 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: `Kayne;1341727
Quote from: Daddy Clin;1341726
Wait, this is a Christchurch thread?

Screw you guys, I'm going home.

make an auckland thread and get it past 10 pages.

idc if your not from auckland, just do it :P

We're too busy.

Reply #3604 Posted: December 17, 2010, 06:19:22 am

Codex

Reply #3605 Posted: December 17, 2010, 10:21:36 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
OMFG my Magic just upgraded to 2.2.1

SWEEEET

Runs a little slow, but is awesome.

Reply #3606 Posted: December 17, 2010, 10:35:19 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Quote from: Codex;1341797
Jonty, always after those 12 year olds

Better watch out chodex. :glare:

Reply #3607 Posted: December 17, 2010, 12:15:06 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I have Twinkies and Ding Dongs.

Fuckers.

Oh, and I got double-teamed by homeless guys. It was awesome.

Reply #3608 Posted: December 17, 2010, 12:45:11 pm

Offline DeeUnit

• Devoted Member
  • DeeUnit has no influence.
Yeah, thanks to tutorials via youtube, I can now successfully play banana pancakes by jack johnson. Favourite song of the summer at the moment :D

Time to learn better together, that shit sounds a heap tougher. Then onto taylor xD

Reply #3609 Posted: December 17, 2010, 01:00:36 pm
I got 99 problems but bein\' a bitch ain\'t one.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1341797
Jonty, always after those 12 year olds

you're the favourite

Reply #3610 Posted: December 17, 2010, 01:03:27 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Sorry New Zealand, but America knows a thing or 2 about making beer.

Reply #3611 Posted: December 17, 2010, 03:46:04 pm

Offline MattaH

• Just settled in
  • MattaH has no influence.

Reply #3612 Posted: December 17, 2010, 04:04:01 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: MattaH;1341926
Bud and Miller FTW

I see you trollin'.

Reply #3613 Posted: December 17, 2010, 04:06:24 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1341913
Sorry New Zealand, but America knows a thing or 2 about making beer.

Oh hell yes!

I'm reading about the history of the I.P.A. and the authour waxes lyrical about some of the American beers.

In other news, kids in love are so cute: saw Woohoo and Bitchi's daughter on the bus with (I presume) her (funny foreheaded) boyfriend (who reminded me of Codex 0.o), snuggling. I remained aloof with a wry smile.

Reply #3614 Posted: December 17, 2010, 04:45:49 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Codex

I have some, well you might consider it, bad news woohoo

But I see grim has beaten me to it

Reply #3615 Posted: December 17, 2010, 04:52:10 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
If they know so much about making beer, why do they make such shit?

re: daughter. the kid seems nice enough. I hope you told your missus codsex. Or shall I?

Reply #3616 Posted: December 17, 2010, 04:53:13 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Codex

Reply #3617 Posted: December 17, 2010, 04:56:50 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
no... not really... he's shorter, wider, geekier :001_tongue:

haha... will have to tell her that our spies are everywhere... not that we don't already know

her bed squeaks

Reply #3618 Posted: December 17, 2010, 05:33:14 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Codex

LOL

You should tell her that it squeaks worse than a rusty datson for her reaction, would be gold

Reply #3619 Posted: December 17, 2010, 05:38:04 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
My first post from my new i7 powered laptop! Wireless ftw.

Its been some time since i've owned a laptop.

Reply #3620 Posted: December 17, 2010, 05:47:20 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Codex

Reply #3621 Posted: December 17, 2010, 05:52:48 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!

ASUS N82JQ-B1

Intel Core i7-740QM Processor
Intel HM55 Express Chipset
4GB DDR3-1066
14" HD (1366x768) LED Display
nVidia GeForce G335M
500GB 7200rmp SATA Hard Drive
Built-in Super Multi DVD±RW Drive

Fits what i need it for perfectly. Instead of spend $3.5k on the gaming Asus i'm just going to fit this out with an SSD, install my own windows version (fucking Asus bloatware from hell i swear) and have ordered a 3tb external drive to use through the USB3 port, and soon another 4GIG memory. Besides its a really nice size, finish is gorgeous and very light weight. So once im done it will be a little media powerhouse with 8GIG memory, an i7 and an SSD.

Only niggle, not 1080p...

Love the keyboard, i believe its a chicklit keyboard?

Reply #3622 Posted: December 17, 2010, 07:02:15 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
just realised how unapealing i am when im drunk. haha

Reply #3623 Posted: December 18, 2010, 01:29:26 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum