Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Better still

Catastrophic towing failure.

Reply #3700 Posted: December 20, 2010, 06:41:10 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1342617

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/spruce.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Similar.

Spruce Tips! Picture is also win because of Wigram.

Reply #3701 Posted: December 20, 2010, 07:05:49 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1342623
Quote from: Spork;1342622
Your an newb.

'sif.

I'm an (sic) Newt.

You'll get better.

Reply #3702 Posted: December 20, 2010, 09:48:42 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Codex

yeah im an aac fan tbh. Great preservation from ac3 as well

Rapes mp3 really lol

Reply #3703 Posted: December 20, 2010, 10:38:54 am

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
wow. i almost lost my mind today.

better have a sit down an a cuppa.

Reply #3704 Posted: December 20, 2010, 12:17:58 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Codex

Reply #3705 Posted: December 20, 2010, 12:58:00 pm

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member

Reply #3706 Posted: December 20, 2010, 02:06:40 pm
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.

Reply #3707 Posted: December 20, 2010, 02:29:21 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #3708 Posted: December 20, 2010, 02:42:27 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: desertergreg;1342706
xmas.

is dumb.

+1. towns packed, added ten minutes to my trip to work

Reply #3709 Posted: December 20, 2010, 02:44:59 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
except of course that the best part of the holidays is often the anticipation of it, which is what is happening right now.

thats my silver lining.

lame.

Reply #3710 Posted: December 20, 2010, 02:47:41 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Emrico1;1342712
concur

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/conkers.jpg

She stoops, too!

Reply #3711 Posted: December 20, 2010, 02:48:50 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1342718
Quote from: Emrico1;1342712
concur

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/conkers.jpg

She stoops, too!

OMG. I played that as a kid.

Christmas is great. Bunch of sour grapes.

Reply #3712 Posted: December 20, 2010, 04:30:17 pm

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
you sir, must have nothing to do with retail or manufacturing.

Reply #3713 Posted: December 20, 2010, 04:43:40 pm

Offline vedds

• Devoted Member
  • vedds has no influence.
Today has been a day of stupid and inept people DEMANDING i fix their fuck ups, and acting surprised when I dont... Bring on xmas as a refuge from teh hordes of dumbasses

Reply #3714 Posted: December 20, 2010, 05:18:13 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
i had some woman on the phone call work earlier. interupted me part way through the standard work greeting, and said "look now listen, i want a booking on the 24th". if that wasn't rude enough, she then went apeshit at me when i told her we are closed from the 23rd to the 27th. she's gonna complain to the manager tomorrow lol

people are lacking in common sense, logic and patience this holiday season.

Reply #3715 Posted: December 20, 2010, 05:24:26 pm

Offline DeeUnit

• Devoted Member
  • DeeUnit has no influence.
It seems to me that it is this season more than last season.

Cause I'm in charge of checkouts, I get blamed for everything and praised for nothing, but I enjoy it. The customers are complete tossers this time of year; if shit ain't going their way, it's not their fault no matter what.

I enjoy making customers wait on me to check something, sort an issue or solve a problem, if they gave me shit when I first came across them.

Reply #3716 Posted: December 20, 2010, 05:28:50 pm
I got 99 problems but bein\' a bitch ain\'t one.

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
Quote from: JontyB;1342769
people are lacking in common sense, logic and patience this holiday season.

on the other hand*, it has been a c*** of a year round these parts :blink:
is why i'm trying to avoid it as much as poss, and remain chilled whenever i have to deal with ppl.

*of course, some ppl are just arseholes at any time of year :001_tongue:

Reply #3717 Posted: December 20, 2010, 05:30:36 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Speakman

this be true. this woman came across as the kind who would be a bitch 24/7 no matter the reason

imma enjoy my week in a different city

Reply #3718 Posted: December 20, 2010, 05:39:07 pm

Offline Nyan

• Addicted
  • Nyan has no influence.
Quote from: DeeUnit;1342772
It seems to me that it is this season more than last season.

Cause I'm in charge of checkouts, I get blamed for everything and praised for nothing, but I enjoy it. The customers are complete tossers this time of year; if shit ain't going their way, it's not their fault no matter what.

I enjoy making customers wait on me to check something, sort an issue or solve a problem, if they gave me shit when I first came across them.

Haha I've had a customer like that. They were being rude cunts so I "tried to resolve their issue". I browsed Facebook a bit and then fixed what I had to.

Reply #3719 Posted: December 20, 2010, 05:46:47 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: `Kayne;1342620
You accidently a
Spoiler :
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/spruce.jpg

3 times.

RetardoBot's claims of how great america is, make me want to go lol

Not the word I'd choose.
'Amazing' perhaps.

Reply #3720 Posted: December 20, 2010, 08:40:24 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: desertergreg;1342759
you sir, must have nothing to do with retail or manufacturing.

Get a better job.

SQUIRRELS!

Reply #3721 Posted: December 21, 2010, 06:45:00 am

Codex

Reply #3722 Posted: December 21, 2010, 08:04:28 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Squirrels are awesome.

I took a photo yesterday of a Peacock Vs. a Crow Vs a Squirrel. I'll upload it when the Mrs. gets back with the camera.

Xotic PC have finally shipped my laptop.

i7 740 Quad
8GB DDR3
2x 500GB
GTX 460
17" LED 1920 x 1080

Heading to the Microsoft Company Store next. Went into an Apple store last week, guy asked me if I was OK so I turned around and walked out. There is something a little pretentious about walking around with an iPad. There were more staff members than customers and there were ALOT of customers.

Victoria Secret stores blow my mind- and so do the store assistants; they look like walking Barbie dolls and sound as if they have as much grey matter.

Cider is void of any alcohol. It's unheard of it make it with booze.

Caramel Creme Brulee Latte's are AWESOME.

EVERYONE has either an iPhone or iPad, Americans seem to think that iPhone's are the only cellphone available.

Walking up the isle of the local grocery store is amazing. So much option. They have entire walls dedicated to every single flavour of bagel you could imagine. Ice Cream is filthy expensive and yes, they all do come in those little pots you see in the movies. I ran into my first ignorant American yesterday at a party.

Ignoramus: "Hey, have you spoken to Joe Blogs before, she's amazing."
Me: "No, never heard of her before."
Ignoramus: "Oh ok, you should, she's in Melbourne."
Me: "Oh, so she isn't actually in NZ."
Ignoramus: "No, she's in Australia."
Me: "Faceplam."

Not everyone has that warped view of NZ/Aus over here but it is rather common that people think NZ/Aus are the same place.

Also, Milky Way bars the size of Moro Bars - fuckin' win.

Reply #3723 Posted: December 21, 2010, 08:32:05 am

Codex

Reply #3724 Posted: December 21, 2010, 09:35:12 am