Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
hhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbllee

Reply #3750 Posted: December 21, 2010, 11:51:45 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Sound on super loud because I was watching an episode of the sopranos which had crappy sound quality, then I was browsing Facebook, clicked some advertising link because I was bored, and it started playing some extremely loud music.

THe roof jumped through me.

Reply #3751 Posted: December 22, 2010, 12:51:42 am

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
Quote from: `Kayne;1343120

Meteor Shower at 2am... I'm keen to stay up but i have to get up at 6 >.<

supposed to be between 1am an 2am, dam clouds over chch so doubt i'll see anything

Reply #3752 Posted: December 22, 2010, 01:14:20 am

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
fucking clouds. Can't see shit.

I think i saw one though, Slightly moving across the sky vertically.

Clouds r g1y. no 1 liks dem. sum1 shud tel dem 2 fuk of

Reply #3753 Posted: December 22, 2010, 01:31:09 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Obble

Reply #3754 Posted: December 22, 2010, 10:11:53 am

Codex

these christmas tree icons make me want to kill myself

Reply #3755 Posted: December 22, 2010, 11:35:09 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
These negative people without any Christmas cheer make me want to kill myself.

Reply #3756 Posted: December 22, 2010, 11:57:46 am

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #3757 Posted: December 22, 2010, 12:11:56 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!

Reply #3758 Posted: December 22, 2010, 12:33:25 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Spork;1343284

I don't like the prescription, i.e. being told when to buy things, give things, hang out with my family etc. If you have to be told, you're doing it wrong. If it's not something you would willingly do at any other time of the year, then it is disingenuous and buying into the whole neofascist corporate agenda of debt slavery and submission.

This, in part, is why I don't celebrate Christmas. The other reason is I'm not religious and therefore don't see any need to replicate the offerings of Melchior, Gaspar and Balthazar.

Reply #3759 Posted: December 22, 2010, 12:58:22 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.

Reply #3760 Posted: December 22, 2010, 01:07:35 pm
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: Daddy Clin;1343303
Where have you been?

I don't have internets, so I've been sleeping.

Reply #3761 Posted: December 22, 2010, 01:10:40 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spigalau;1343319
mmmmmm....

Try & drive home with that installed.

I almost bought some of these the other day, I picked up a pack and laughed. Then I picked up a pack of bacon breath fresheners and laughed then picked up a pack of bacon jelly lollies and laughed.

Reply #3762 Posted: December 22, 2010, 01:31:40 pm

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1343313

I don't like the prescription, i.e. being told when to buy things, give things, hang out with my family etc. If you have to be told, you're doing it wrong. If it's not something you would willingly do at any other time of the year, then it is disingenuous and buying into the whole neofascist corporate agenda of debt slavery and submission.

This, in part, is why I don't celebrate Christmas. The other reason is I'm not religious and therefore don't see any need to replicate the offerings of Melchior, Gaspar and Balthazar.

actually usually the thing that tips me over the edge is all of the retarded drivers that are usually at work during the day are now spilling out all over the streets.

Christmas itself is a useful Capitalist device, and, well the story of Jesus is at the very least more interesting than a kick in the pants. The holiday itself and the appreciation of another hard year is really the tits. but i always struggle to really appreciate it without drinking myself into a stupor, so ill just do that.

Reply #3763 Posted: December 22, 2010, 02:38:11 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1343327
Quote from: Spigalau;1343319
mmmmmm....

Try & drive home with that installed.

I almost bought some of these the other day, I picked up a pack and laughed. Then I picked up a pack of bacon breath fresheners and laughed then picked up a pack of bacon jelly lollies and laughed.

America sounds like a fantastical and wonderous place of magic and dreams.

Reply #3764 Posted: December 22, 2010, 05:10:35 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #3765 Posted: December 22, 2010, 06:39:45 pm

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
  • Who_ate_my_rice has no influence.
i feel like chopping down pine trees on these forums

Reply #3766 Posted: December 22, 2010, 07:47:42 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

For me it is all due to laziness, the presents thing is just because I like to bring joy, but don't like to draw attention to myself, so unless they are someone differently special (such as a GF or what ever of sorts) I struggle to find a present that the person wants/ needs without asking them.

Also, my family are broken apart, parents divorced years ago, brother moved to Melbourne about four years ago, and while I still live with my mum, I may see her once a week, and Christmas is pretty much the only time we all have off work, and a dedicated time each year to 'catch up' and be a family. Sure it is a bit sad, but oh well, it's better to do this at least a few times a year rather than not at all.

Reply #3767 Posted: December 22, 2010, 08:37:57 pm

Offline Nyan

• Addicted
  • Nyan has no influence.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1343399
I'm trippin' balls off Nyquil.

Im just fairly baked.

Reply #3768 Posted: December 22, 2010, 08:51:09 pm

Obble

Reply #3769 Posted: December 22, 2010, 10:48:39 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #3770 Posted: December 22, 2010, 11:31:20 pm

Obble

Reply #3771 Posted: December 22, 2010, 11:45:06 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #3772 Posted: December 22, 2010, 11:48:19 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #3773 Posted: December 23, 2010, 07:20:12 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.

I can agree with that, Christmas being a time of giving and love seems a bit silly to me too. We should live like that always not just at one time of the year.

However as mentioned somewhere above, christmas is the time of year where most people get time off work. That gives people time to spend with family and that makes it special.
Coming from a country where christmas isnt important i normally wouldnt get too excited, but being the only chance we get to hang out with all the family makes it a very exciting time.

Reply #3774 Posted: December 23, 2010, 08:02:02 am