Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #4000 Posted: January 02, 2011, 04:27:05 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Today I stayed inside with airconditioning.

Then I went to the mall, where I randomly ran into a clanmate who lives in Canberra.
Never met before. Was a bit random. Good times though :)

Reply #4001 Posted: January 02, 2011, 06:33:15 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Quote from: Catalyst;1345862
http://forums.getsome.co.nz/index.php/topic,77574.0.html

hahahahahahahaha

Nearly as awesome as the doctors seeing my dick today.

I lie, thats far more awesome, about time.

Reply #4003 Posted: January 02, 2011, 06:36:05 pm

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
oh lame they deleted my post

Quote from: FishyFish;1345847

Yes i may be a fuckwit
Quote from: FishyFish;1345851
like who Black Watch members? they blatenty hate me for pathetic reasons.

Reply #4004 Posted: January 02, 2011, 06:40:26 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
I don't like how an GetSome admin has come into the discussion saying that they should release the video. Not very good at all.

Reply #4005 Posted: January 02, 2011, 06:42:26 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4006 Posted: January 02, 2011, 06:54:04 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
god damn just cause 2. been playing it since i got home, and missed this

lol at the blackwatch comment. theres 50 of us, and i was the only one attacking him, 2 others made a comment.

fishybabe, if you read this: i dislike you for the following reason: you are a douche.

just because others (including, but not limited to, my clanmates) agreed, doesn't mean my clan dislikes you, it means they agree with my deduction

brb, going on a boatride

Reply #4007 Posted: January 02, 2011, 07:21:42 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #4008 Posted: January 02, 2011, 07:24:06 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4009 Posted: January 02, 2011, 07:25:05 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Footage is up.

Also, I only played against this guy once (Had the game all of 2 days now).
I got his tags.
Clearly a bad hacker. (aren't they all?)

Reply #4010 Posted: January 02, 2011, 07:33:22 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: JontyB;1345889
just because others (including, but not limited to, my clanmates) agreed, doesn't mean my clan dislikes you, it means they agree with my deduction

So the thread in the private section of our forums dedicating our hate to him, and if we do no hate him we will be kicked from the clan.. Is a joke? =O
I mean, that is all I do in my life, hate on random people I've never heard of before.

Reply #4011 Posted: January 02, 2011, 07:39:32 pm

Offline Speakman

Quote from: Spork;1345906
Quote from: JontyB;1345889

So the thread in the private section of our forums dedicating our hate to him, and if we do no hate him we will be kicked from the clan.. Is a joke? =O
I mean, that is all I do in my life, hate on random people I've never heard of before.

THESE ARE THE RULES

Reply #4012 Posted: January 02, 2011, 07:43:00 pm

Offline Pyromanik

OMFG, SOME BASTARD HAS DELETED THE iBENAN THREAD!
http://forums.getsome.co.nz/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=4377

I AM OUTRAGED

All we are left with is this parody
http://forums.getsome.co.nz/index.php?topic=25664.0
And a fond memory of the little engine tard who couldn't.

Reply #4013 Posted: January 02, 2011, 07:55:12 pm

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.

Reply #4014 Posted: January 02, 2011, 08:00:20 pm

Offline Speakman

Reply #4015 Posted: January 02, 2011, 08:01:52 pm

Offline vedds

• Devoted Member
  • vedds has no influence.
Thread needs more compilement IMO

Also inner circle delusions

Reply #4016 Posted: January 02, 2011, 08:08:13 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Spork;1345868
I don't like how an GetSome admin has come into the discussion saying that they should release the video. Not very good at all.

On Thrikileaks

Reply #4017 Posted: January 02, 2011, 08:43:43 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: JontyB;1345916
http://forums.getsome.co.nz/index.php/topic,76600.0.html

Kinda looked like he just trolled the entire GetSome/BC2 community?

Then again, who trolled whom?

Reply #4018 Posted: January 02, 2011, 09:51:05 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Pyromanik

Not the first time tbh.

Quote from: fishyfish by pm
bro its called spotting, your a absolute retard to not know that, ever looked at ur mini map fuckwit?

umad bro?
umadcozubad!

Reply #4019 Posted: January 02, 2011, 10:06:13 pm

Offline Speakman

oh fishy fishy:

thread closed before i could post either of them

Reply #4020 Posted: January 02, 2011, 10:11:03 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Last time I checked I coulnd't spot through 9ft of concrete.
Plus admin says no spotting. Thus, I deduce that he must be in the squad and know what's what to be able to say that.
Besides, a spot would come up on the map, which we CAN see.

reference vid:
Spoiler :
[video]fuU0a6oyc0U[/video]

Logic defeats all counter-arguements.

rooftop vid:
Spoiler :
[video]F8ZORmlLH0c[/video]
So, high mouse sens? that's great, but...
Why look back over the edge when you've identified an enemy in front of you? Aimbot can't make up it's mind eh?
Why spam? Spam isn't that accurate, especially over a reasonable distance like that without some assistance.
Why stare at the floor? (especially directly at the stairs, while tracking footwork back and forth) Spotting can't save you here, you should have the braincells to see that it's a wee way away from getting to you yet, deal with the enemy you saw in front of you already...
And the speed and accuracy of that last snap (floor to enemy) is too fast. Aim and shoot. Don't use "I'm better than you" as an excuse. It's about as lame as they come. Even Jordy wasn't that good, and he's famous for being the most suspect fucker the oceanic BF community has ever seen.

And this vid:
Spoiler :
[video]TZ7Fav-AEwU[/video]
what the fuck are you shooting at after snapping?
You use the excuse "why would I keep looking there after I've killed them?"
Well, why the fuck would you waste ammo on someone you can't see?
I like how you snap onto them before popping out from the fence. After previously not looking in that direction at all. no friends in sight, don't say they were spotted. We can see what is spotted on the map in the corner. The guy filming is in your squad.

But by far the most damning evidence I think is right at the end, where you snap to the guy running behind the car wreck. Perfect tracking too, until you get nailed from behind.

ysomad?
COZUBAD!
sobad.

And bitch please. Using your stats to back you up? All that proves is that you're more careful than the average dopey hack.

PS. Nice work on getting your mate to vouch for you. Now everyone thinks he's a hacker too. That or you just betrayed your friends trust. BL champ.

PPS. I retract my slit statement. At least he had the balls to man up once he was snapped instead of crying like a little bitch.

Reply #4021 Posted: January 02, 2011, 10:16:46 pm

Obble

Former bc2 pro here, glad to say i shat all over that hoe when i played, feels good man.

Reply #4022 Posted: January 02, 2011, 10:34:54 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Owned the game for 3 days.
Only saw him ingame once.
Shat all over his tags.

Reply #4023 Posted: January 02, 2011, 10:45:07 pm

Obble

But did a group of doctors see your willy today? I think not.

Reply #4024 Posted: January 02, 2011, 10:49:24 pm