Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline vedds

• Devoted Member
  • vedds has no influence.

Reply #4275 Posted: January 09, 2011, 02:35:22 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Awesome dream last night.

Dreamed I met up with Obble and he was a rather nice bloke. We became best friends.

True story.

Reply #4276 Posted: January 09, 2011, 07:13:13 am

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.

Reply #4277 Posted: January 09, 2011, 08:05:08 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Homeless people really bug me in the Sates.

The idea of a homeless man/woman doesn't bug me, in fact it makes me sad. But I have noticed that there are very little homeless people here and instead the streets are filled with poor lazy people trying to make easy money. With signs like "Homeless Vietnam Vet." being held by a guy who looks no older than 30. Or a woman holding a sign saying "I am homeless and so are my 2 children" when her 2 children are nowhere in sight.

The terrible thing is is that people fall for it and hand over cash when these people look well dressed, clean shaved and well rested. Being homeless pays well here.

In other hypocritical news, I just bought a box of 10 Twinkies and 10 Ding Dongs for friends back home. If they new what was in those things, I'd like to think they would sooner eat rotting road kill.

I got back from Canada last night, was a good trip but I was highly upset at the fact I fell pretty ill as soon as we arrived. I managed to get one day in of Skiing but felt ripped off as I was bundled up in my hotel room. The place we stayed at was populated by 20% Canadians, 10% Americans, 5% British and 65% Aussie and Kiwi's. I felt like I was back in NZ which was weird.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6738/ski1k.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7657/ski2n.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

I catch my flight back home on Wednesday and I am absolutely ecstatic to say that in a few years me and Tiva will be moving here. I've never been particularly close with New Zealand and have always had the plan of either spending a large amount of time in the States or living somewhere else outside of NZ.

Reply #4278 Posted: January 09, 2011, 09:33:42 am

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1347898
Awesome dream last night.

Dreamed I met up with Obble and he was a rather nice bloke. We became best friends.

True story.

ty ty
Quote from: RetardoBot;1347908
I catch my flight back home on Wednesday and I am absolutely ecstatic to say that in a few years me and Tiva will be moving here. I've never been particularly close with New Zealand and have always had the plan of either spending a large amount of time in the States or living somewhere else outside of NZ.

I dont blame you, look at the women in the article http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/4522997/Girls-lead-the-drunken-charge-to-A-E

DISGUSTING.

And then it goes on to make out that men are the bad guys
Young women are very vulnerable when they're intoxicated – and men are bastards.

Damn whores.

Reply #4279 Posted: January 09, 2011, 10:25:31 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Obble;1347920
Damn attention seeking whores.

Fucksed.

Reply #4280 Posted: January 09, 2011, 10:34:41 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Mate, Canada looks gorgeous.

Have a couple of mates over there atm, visiting the Rockies and what not, place looks incredible.

If there ever was a place I'd move to - it'd be Canada, without a doubt - it's like America without Americans.

Reply #4281 Posted: January 09, 2011, 11:59:58 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4282 Posted: January 09, 2011, 12:25:43 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1347964
Quote from: Obble;1347920
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/4522997/Girls-lead-the-drunken-charge-to-A-E

IMMA CHARGN MA LAZAR

OMG I laughed so hard.

What a horrid looking bitch, enough to make me start playing WoW and draw the fucking curtains.

Reply #4283 Posted: January 09, 2011, 12:27:04 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #4284 Posted: January 09, 2011, 12:33:14 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Is it just me, or is she trying to get those chicken wings under the girly bits she wishes she had more of to push them out for the camera?
I must say, it's a bit refreshing from the top down side on self shot ducklips.

Reply #4285 Posted: January 09, 2011, 12:38:08 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Enjoying a full english with home kill ham and bacon and home-made hashbrown. Washing down with a radler/L&P shandy.

Not a bad way to start a monday.

Reply #4286 Posted: January 09, 2011, 01:05:29 pm

Obble

Quote from: Hori;1347993
Enjoying a full english with home kill ham and bacon and home-made hashbrown. Washing down with a radler/L&P shandy.

Not a bad way to start a monday.

Sunday*

Reply #4287 Posted: January 09, 2011, 01:08:13 pm

Offline vedds

• Devoted Member
  • vedds has no influence.
Lol it's Sunday mate.

And shandying a radler? That shits sweet enough already.

Reply #4288 Posted: January 09, 2011, 01:08:35 pm

Offline Pyromanik

shandy. sif.
The only shandy a man should be having is the occasional hand shandy.

Reply #4289 Posted: January 09, 2011, 01:09:43 pm

Codex

Reply #4290 Posted: January 09, 2011, 01:27:51 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #4291 Posted: January 09, 2011, 01:31:37 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #4292 Posted: January 09, 2011, 01:47:37 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #4294 Posted: January 09, 2011, 03:34:36 pm

Codex

Reply #4295 Posted: January 09, 2011, 03:36:20 pm

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
awesome weather in Chch today

spent most of the day tidying the garden/garage/house, now going to the river to shoot shit with the spud gun

Reply #4296 Posted: January 09, 2011, 03:37:08 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Codex;1348065
Lol, skins folder :P

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1161275

I wish alba would make his skin already

Oo, that makes my glad-eye wobble.

Reply #4297 Posted: January 09, 2011, 03:43:05 pm

Codex

Reply #4298 Posted: January 09, 2011, 04:02:31 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Quote from: Catalyst;1348066
awesome weather in Chch today

spent most of the day tidying the garden/garage/house, now going to the river to shoot dead Hookers with the spud gun

fixed

Reply #4299 Posted: January 09, 2011, 04:04:06 pm