Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4325 Posted: January 10, 2011, 11:00:27 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Reply #4326 Posted: January 10, 2011, 11:04:08 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4327 Posted: January 10, 2011, 11:04:47 am

Obble

Ill pummel you, interrupting spellcasting and preventing any spell from that school from being casted for 4sec.

Reply #4328 Posted: January 10, 2011, 11:06:02 am

Offline Pyromanik

YUS!
G500 just arrived right just right then at that exact moment about 1 minute ago :>

OMG, sif put that much tape on the bubble wrap. HOW DUS GET IN!?

OMG, it smells of *Awesome!*

Reply #4329 Posted: January 10, 2011, 11:06:43 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #4330 Posted: January 10, 2011, 11:07:37 am

Codex

Make sure you use setpoint and turn that disgusting acceleration off

Reply #4331 Posted: January 10, 2011, 11:12:58 am

Offline Menial

• Addicted
  • Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.

Reply #4332 Posted: January 10, 2011, 11:18:13 am

Offline Pyromanik

First gen G5 you are now officially so awesome you only get to be used for games on the netbook.

Reply #4333 Posted: January 10, 2011, 11:29:38 am

Codex

the g5 blue took my innocence, before that it was a generic 150dpi logitech mouse with a broken left click ;DD

Reply #4334 Posted: January 10, 2011, 11:56:56 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Hey guys.

I just bought SC2 and Black Ops. Awesome aye.

Codex, are PS3 games regioned?

Reply #4335 Posted: January 10, 2011, 12:00:49 pm

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
Quote from: Codex;1348361
the g5 blue took my innocence, before that it was a generic 150dpi logitech mouse with a broken left click ;DD

blue G5 is awesome, bought mine at Xlan in 09

Reply #4336 Posted: January 10, 2011, 12:04:33 pm

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.

Reply #4337 Posted: January 10, 2011, 12:22:48 pm

Codex

Reply #4338 Posted: January 10, 2011, 12:24:52 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1348373
Who let nostar out of the dungeon

Answer my question you stupid cunt.

Reply #4339 Posted: January 10, 2011, 12:26:22 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #4340 Posted: January 10, 2011, 12:26:31 pm

Codex

Fuck you're an idiot james, kill yourself

jkbro

http://forums.getsome.co.nz/index.php/topic,75595.new/wap2.html#new

didn't see your post :P

add me on sc2 ;DD do the facebook add shit you'll find me easy

SCV RUSHHHHH

or

SPEEDLING RUSSSHHH/BANELINGSBANELINGSBANELINGS OHHHH

99% of ps3 games aren't region coded, easy way to check is to look on play asia for the title and it will say whether or not it is region locked. Be aware though if the game is online or has dlc you'll have to play on the region of the game online and use the region of that game for dlc, for example american littlebigplanet needs to use an american psn account for the dlc.

Reply #4341 Posted: January 10, 2011, 12:39:33 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Codex;1348383
Fuck you're an idiot james, kill yourself

jkbro

http://forums.getsome.co.nz/index.php/topic,75595.new/wap2.html#new

didn't see your post :P

add me on sc2 ;DD do the facebook add shit you'll find me easy

SCV RUSHHHHH

or

SPEEDLING RUSSSHHH/BANELINGSBANELINGSBANELINGS OHHHH

99% of ps3 games aren't region coded, easy way to check is to look on play asia for the title and it will say whether or not it is region locked. Be aware though if the game is online or has dlc you'll have to play on the region of the game online and use the region of that game for dlc, for example american littlebigplanet needs to use an american psn account for the dlc.

Thanks bromang.

Was going to buy Dead Space on PS3 but all the knobs at Best Buy didn't know jack. I honestly felt like I was talking to people off the street.

I bought SC2 because I need my RTS fix.

Reply #4342 Posted: January 10, 2011, 12:47:12 pm

Codex

dead space one will be fine as it has no online element. I got it on steam for 2 dollars in the last year sale lol

Reply #4343 Posted: January 10, 2011, 01:09:00 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Codex;1348395
dead space one will be fine as it has no online element. I got it on steam for 2 dollars in the last year sale lol

It's now a 'classic' PS3 game and I noticed it had a little region symbol on it with the number 1.

Reply #4344 Posted: January 10, 2011, 01:10:53 pm

Codex

I don't see it being a problem really aye. Cool game and story but too slow to play through for me. Also hated fighting the camera more than the monsters lol

Reply #4345 Posted: January 10, 2011, 01:41:54 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Codex;1348405
I don't see it being a problem really aye. Cool game and story but too slow to play through for me. Also hated fighting the camera more than the monsters lol

It's for the Mrs. She has a love/hate relationship for terror games. She just finished F.E.A.R 2 and wants another fix.

Reply #4346 Posted: January 10, 2011, 01:45:10 pm

Codex

None of it really gave me a fright except the ending which I really didn't expect lol, pee'd a little

Reply #4347 Posted: January 10, 2011, 01:53:43 pm

Obble

Quote from: Codex;1348410
None of it really gave me a fright except the ending which I really didn't expect lol, pee'd a little
Won't you touch me touch me, I won't let it go

uwatulose

Reply #4348 Posted: January 10, 2011, 03:17:07 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
SOMEONE TELL ME WHEN THE FIRST EPISODE OF SHORTY IS ON!!!!!????!!!1

Reply #4349 Posted: January 10, 2011, 07:13:17 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>