I didnt watch it cos u wach it u geek lol

Lacks effect with no caps.

Reply #4551 Posted: January 15, 2011, 03:56:20 pm

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.

Reply #4552 Posted: January 15, 2011, 04:21:14 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #4553 Posted: January 15, 2011, 05:01:40 pm

Offline Goldo

Not too bad in Palmy, just ordered Hell Pizza and busting out the ole Canadian Club _b

Reply #4554 Posted: January 15, 2011, 06:55:19 pm

Codex

main annoyance with the 955 x4, no sse3-4 support which would be so useful for encoding -_-

Reply #4555 Posted: January 15, 2011, 07:49:59 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #4556 Posted: January 15, 2011, 08:14:18 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4557 Posted: January 15, 2011, 08:18:55 pm

Obble

Reply #4558 Posted: January 15, 2011, 09:46:41 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Back at the works I'd say.
Less time for trolling.

This guy reminds me of Mattah for some reason...

Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 10:31:05 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #4559 Posted: January 15, 2011, 10:23:20 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1350585
Where is Grim? I miss Grim.

My consumerist rampage in the US must have upset his purist agenda.

Reply #4560 Posted: January 15, 2011, 10:36:10 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1350596
Less time for trolling.

Quote from: RetardoBot;1350603
My consumerist rampage in the US must have upset his purist agenda.

Nibble nibble, chomp chomp xD

Grim has to be one of the most effective trolls I've ever seen. Never fails to get a bite.

Reply #4561 Posted: January 15, 2011, 10:37:54 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #4562 Posted: January 15, 2011, 11:12:30 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #4563 Posted: January 15, 2011, 11:20:16 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Fucking loath the state of our internet. Just at the end of a big round and all of a sudden the game starts lagging. While I'm wondering why it's suddenly turned to shit, the connection drops all together.

The connection degraded, router reset itself, we're now connected at a whopping 313kbps.
WOOO HOOOO

And whenever we ring up to complain, a technician just goes to the exchange and resets our connection, we connect at a good speed again for about 19 hours, and bam. In the mean time, they see a good speed after the reset and mark the job as done. Never actually coming to the house and fixing the fucking problem.

Reply #4564 Posted: January 16, 2011, 01:01:58 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
I'm getting similar shit at my house, fucking sick to death of it. I used to get extremely good download speeds, now I get mediocre shit.

Reply #4565 Posted: January 16, 2011, 01:09:16 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
I mean, it even takes a ges to load a fucking web page sometimes, it's been years since that should ever have happened.

Reply #4566 Posted: January 16, 2011, 01:09:51 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Holy shit, Grim is a slaughterman? So was I! I like him more every day.

Reply #4567 Posted: January 16, 2011, 01:13:17 am

lol @ console hate

Obble

So, i was sitting here, doing some 2v2 areana with rex, with our pro team name 'likes it from behind' when rex died, then i was like bam smash, killed a resto druid, and then a dk all by myself, then was like LOLOL PWND, if only daddy clin was there to watch, he'd be so proud of me.

Im a warrior btw.

Reply #4568 Posted: January 16, 2011, 01:13:50 am

Offline Menial

• Addicted
  • Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.

Reply #4569 Posted: January 16, 2011, 01:14:20 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
DK is cake, but yes, proud to hear you actually out DPS'd a resto druids HPS/Mana Pool.

Those guys just won't die.

Slow night in Napier. I can hear the hum of the exchange from here....

Reply #4570 Posted: January 16, 2011, 01:22:35 am

lol @ console hate

Codex

Quote from: Spork;1350562
main annoyance about the 955 is it's amd.

AMD has done me bloody well over the past 5 years, considering I had 3 major cpu changes with one motherboard.

Quote from: Pyromanik;1350646
Fucking loath the state of our internet. Just at the end of a big round and all of a sudden the game starts lagging. While I'm wondering why it's suddenly turned to shit, the connection drops all together.

The connection degraded, router reset itself, we're now connected at a whopping 313kbps.
WOOO HOOOO

And whenever we ring up to complain, a technician just goes to the exchange and resets our connection, we connect at a good speed again for about 19 hours, and bam. In the mean time, they see a good speed after the reset and mark the job as done. Never actually coming to the house and fixing the fucking problem.

That's ridiculous, you think after doing the same thing x amount of times they might actually notice what the fuck is happening.

Reply #4571 Posted: January 16, 2011, 01:36:31 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
WHATS DIS FRED ABOUT

im pissed as shit, who are you?

Reply #4572 Posted: January 16, 2011, 03:59:19 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Goldo

Quote from: Obble;1350653
So, i was sitting here, doing some 2v2 areana with rex, with our pro team name 'likes it from behind' when rex died, then i was like bam smash, killed a resto druid, and then a dk all by myself, then was like LOLOL PWND, if only daddy clin was there to watch, he'd be so proud of me.

Im a warrior btw.

cos warriors are op durr

Reply #4573 Posted: January 16, 2011, 04:10:21 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4574 Posted: January 16, 2011, 04:12:59 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity