Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
So I've been offered a job with another PC store which is real close to my house.

Fuck yea!

Reply #4725 Posted: January 19, 2011, 09:40:47 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Hori;1352074
Lol America

This is actually also available in Aust, smells like arse though TBH.

Reply #4726 Posted: January 19, 2011, 09:41:50 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4727 Posted: January 19, 2011, 09:42:10 pm

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1352246
Eat a bowl of dicks.

heyu have a decent post count, u can be an admin of the game you choose.

Reply #4728 Posted: January 19, 2011, 09:48:58 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: Obble;1352249

Can I be admin of Stormwin? PLS!?!?!?!?!

Reply #4729 Posted: January 19, 2011, 09:52:12 pm

Obble

Go get less chicken nuggets. :<

Hungry jacks always makes me lol, last time i was in aus, had hungry jacks etc, all the cartons still said BK, noobs.

Reply #4730 Posted: January 19, 2011, 09:58:12 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
orly?

They say BK on the bottom, because it's the same company.

Same thing as Safeway - Woolworths.

Reply #4731 Posted: January 19, 2011, 10:04:44 pm

Obble

Wtf is safeway, never heard of it.

I know hj is same as bk, something to do with copyright iirc, cant quite remember.

NOOBS.

Reply #4732 Posted: January 19, 2011, 10:05:50 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Hungry Jacks was bought out by BK I think, but they agreed to keep it under the name Hungry Jacks.

Safeway is Woolworths in Victoria.

Reply #4733 Posted: January 19, 2011, 10:19:09 pm

Obble

SPORK KNOWS HIS IMPORTANT HISTORY.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungry_Jack%27s

When Burger King moved to expand its operations into Australia, it found that its business name was already trademarked by a takeaway food shop in Adelaide.[1] As a result, Burger King provided the Australian franchisee, Jack Cowin, with a list of possible alternative names derived from pre-existing trademarks already registered by Burger King and its then corporate parent Pillsbury that could be used to name the Australian restaurants. Cowin selected the "Hungry Jack" brand name, one of Pillsbury's US pancake mixture products, and slightly changed the name to a possessive form by adding an apostrophe 's' forming the new name Hungry Jack's.[2] The first Australian franchise of Burger King Corporation was established in Innaloo, Perth on 18 April 1971, under the auspices of Cowin's new company Hungry Jack's Pty, Limited.[3] "Jack" has since been adopted as the name for the Burger King himself in the company's main franchise.

Reply #4734 Posted: January 19, 2011, 10:24:05 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #4735 Posted: January 19, 2011, 10:27:00 pm

Obble

Soz, instancing with rex, leveling new toons, that bored i am.

Reply #4736 Posted: January 19, 2011, 10:27:40 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: Obble;1352275
Soz, instancing with rex, leveling new toons, that nerd i am.

Nice ck btw :{>

Reply #4737 Posted: January 19, 2011, 10:49:04 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1352249

Oh kool, can u mak me adminz?

Reply #4738 Posted: January 19, 2011, 11:02:56 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1352244
So I've been offered a job with another PC store which is real close to my house.

Fuck yea!

And there we go.
Getting gotten rid of is usually not a bad thing in the long run. Only if you choose to make it.

Congrats :>

Reply #4739 Posted: January 19, 2011, 11:06:22 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Cheers bro, it is only part time, but that will give me time to relax, and find another full time job, instead of either jumping into something I don't want, or being unemployed for fuck knows how long around this unemployable time of year until I find what I want.

Reply #4740 Posted: January 19, 2011, 11:08:54 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #4741 Posted: January 19, 2011, 11:17:11 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
As far as I know, it's too late toe registerfor Uni this year, otherwise I might have.

Reply #4742 Posted: January 19, 2011, 11:19:04 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

If you really want in, I think they would let you provided to showed enough interest and asked to talk to someone face to face.

Reply #4743 Posted: January 19, 2011, 11:20:18 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Yeah, if you go in and talk to someone, they'll probably let you do what you want, provided you're qualified. Unless you go to one of those universities in American movies.

Reply #4744 Posted: January 19, 2011, 11:39:25 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Obble;1352270
SPORK KNOWS HIS IMPORTANT HISTORY.
 "Jack" has since been adopted as the name for the Burger King himself in the company's main franchise.

Jack Shit.
Fast food hell.

Slow food is where it's at.

I made vegetarian bacon using rock salt,winter savoury,thyme and smoked paprika.

Fuck you fast food arseholes. Hate on Maccas, BK, KFC and cetera. Lazy, cunts with too much money and not enough imagination.

Fuck you fast food.

Why pay for shit food full of salt and nonsense. Fucking American dream gone viral. Wankers.

Hate on  American Empire and culture of excess.

In other news: brew club was epic and full of whole grain goodness. Suck that fat one you Yankee bastards.
Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 12:24:19 am by Ngati_Grim

Reply #4745 Posted: January 20, 2011, 12:22:10 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline DeeUnit

• Devoted Member
  • DeeUnit has no influence.

Reply #4746 Posted: January 20, 2011, 12:59:46 am
I got 99 problems but bein\' a bitch ain\'t one.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Ain't nothing holy about it Dee, and nor should there be...but there should be pause for thought.

Reply #4747 Posted: January 20, 2011, 01:03:05 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
FUck I love KFC, Maccas is awesome too, Hungry jacks, Dominoes, Pizza hut, Red Rooster, Wendys, the whole lot of them, nothing better than sinking your teeth into some juicy meat which you have no idea where it came from.

On a serious note, I really can't be arsed going out of my way to eat something which doesn't have gluten in it, isn't a product of any animal, doesn't have any MSG in it, has no chemicals which are harmful to animals in the area, not owned by a company who is drilling into the heart of the earth and what ever else is the latest cool not to be.

I mean everyone has their own choice, but I enjoy take away and other luxuries which are a complete waste of money.

Reply #4748 Posted: January 20, 2011, 01:15:48 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Sure, and you're an Aussie.

Case closed. ;)

Also, not everyone has choice when it comes to that. But I wouldn't expect a spoiled arse like you to understand that because you've shown no empathy in the past.

Acerbism reigns, especially when it comes to cunty aussies.

This is coming from a cunty kiwi.

Reply #4749 Posted: January 20, 2011, 01:19:29 am