Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1352319
Acerbism reigns, especially when it comes to cunty aussies.

This is coming from a cunty kiwi.

Nah man, I fuckin hate Acer, I'm still waiting on my cashback which I applied for 3 years ago when I bought a monitor.

In all seriousness, I have a friend who is gluten intolerant, another who is lactose intolerant, and another who is a vegetarian.. All in the same group of friends. So yes, we never go out for dinner.

I just disagree with people being vegetarian because of the poor animals.

Fuck the poor animals, they are bred to be eaten, if humans didn't exist cows would've been wiped out by the mad cow disease....

Reply #4750 Posted: January 20, 2011, 01:25:04 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Fast food is all good. Sometimes I want a cardboard mcmeal. KFC is great when I'm drunk, and niggerish.

Vegetarianism on the other hand. What's up with that shit, diet of pacifists imo. You'll be the first to die when the Ruskies invade.

Reply #4751 Posted: January 20, 2011, 01:41:54 am

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
When we crash in the Southern Alps Grim will be the first eaten.

Reply #4752 Posted: January 20, 2011, 03:41:53 am

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
What the fuck is up with vegetarian sausages? If you dont like meat why would you make make veges into a meat shape and come over to my house and put it onto my meaty treat BBQ .

OI  YOU  NO

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1611/90831567.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Self righteous brothers crack me up.

Reply #4753 Posted: January 20, 2011, 07:08:39 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4754 Posted: January 20, 2011, 07:59:48 am

Obble

Quote from: Obblez;1352329
When we crash in the Southern Alps Grim will be the first eaten.

I wont be on dat plane cos im a druid.

Reply #4755 Posted: January 20, 2011, 08:37:57 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Someone left me a rep comment asking if I was back in the country. Rep no longer leaves your name by default :(

Yep, back in the country, sadly.

Reply #4756 Posted: January 20, 2011, 09:41:09 am

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
hows the laptop rii? what hdd/ssd did you end up getting?

Reply #4757 Posted: January 20, 2011, 09:46:34 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
All your Aussie bashing and half of you wankers want to go there to live and work. Hipoctries.
Kiwi sell out fuckers. Wave a dollar in front of you and you'll go friggen apeshit. Get fucked.

/bait

Reply #4758 Posted: January 20, 2011, 09:53:14 am

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in

Reply #4759 Posted: January 20, 2011, 09:55:37 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4760 Posted: January 20, 2011, 10:00:08 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
Anyone in Chch with a trailer got some spare time this afternoon ? turns out ive got no way of getting my stuff around to my new flat this afternoon and all my mates are working. Willing to pay for time

Reply #4761 Posted: January 20, 2011, 10:01:58 am

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
Quote from: Emrico1;1352367
Isomad

* Hypocrites

Reply #4762 Posted: January 20, 2011, 10:07:57 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Catalyst;1352372
Anyone in Chch with a trailer got some spare time this afternoon ? turns out ive got no way of getting my stuff around to my new flat this afternoon and all my mates are working. Willing to pay for time
I would, but no towball, no trailer, and working.
Only one of these things I could fix.

Reply #4763 Posted: January 20, 2011, 10:11:10 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted

anyone ?!?!?!?!?

Reply #4764 Posted: January 20, 2011, 10:44:25 am

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in

Reply #4765 Posted: January 20, 2011, 10:45:12 am

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted

even someone with just a car, ill pay for trailer hire and give ya $50 for what will probably be 20-30 mins of work

god damn food poisoning, stopped me moving a couple days ago when i was supposed to
Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 11:19:29 am by Catalyst

Reply #4766 Posted: January 20, 2011, 11:16:13 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Mate, I would if I could, but I am going to be stuck working till about midnight tonight.

Sorry I can't be of help.

Reply #4767 Posted: January 20, 2011, 11:19:24 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Hiring a trailer is easy.
Time off work is difficult.
Getting a towball put on the car today is nigh impossible.

I can give you a hand after 5 though if you want. My flatmate does have a towball.

Reply #4768 Posted: January 20, 2011, 11:26:08 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline DeeUnit

• Devoted Member
  • DeeUnit has no influence.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1352317
Ain't nothing holy about it Dee, and nor should there be...but there should be pause for thought.

Fair enough, I personally enjoy your rants and raves, because behind it all, it actually makes sense :)

Reply #4769 Posted: January 20, 2011, 11:28:56 am
I got 99 problems but bein\' a bitch ain\'t one.

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.

Reply #4770 Posted: January 20, 2011, 11:31:40 am

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
Quote from: Catalyst;1352396
even someone with just a car, ill pay for trailer hire and give ya $50 for what will probably be 20-30 mins of work

god damn food poisoning, stopped me moving a couple days ago when i was supposed to

I gots a towbar... and I's a poor student... am only doin research at uni this arvo... PM me ;p

Reply #4771 Posted: January 20, 2011, 11:33:19 am
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline MattaH

• Just settled in
  • MattaH has no influence.

Reply #4772 Posted: January 20, 2011, 11:34:31 am

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
what petrol stations have trailers for hire with the high sides on them, like you'd use for firewood sorta thing ? caltex ?

edit, ill send you a PM soon bitchi/MattaH
Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 12:21:51 pm by Catalyst

Reply #4773 Posted: January 20, 2011, 11:47:36 am

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #4774 Posted: January 20, 2011, 11:52:53 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>