Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
as much as i would like to eat bacon, i think i'm better off having something lighter as i havn't been able to eat for a few days now

Reply #4800 Posted: January 20, 2011, 04:45:32 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4801 Posted: January 20, 2011, 04:47:16 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
rofl, you have convinced me. going to supermarket for streaky bacon !!!

internet at new flat,download is better than i was expecting but the upload is rather shit. Oh well, it'll do

edit, fuck yeah nearly 2mbs from hotfile, better than my previous 600kbs

Reply #4802 Posted: January 20, 2011, 04:54:14 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4803 Posted: January 20, 2011, 04:55:33 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #4804 Posted: January 20, 2011, 05:21:14 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
I found this pic for you Growler

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy90/Dr_Woohoo/daily_21-1.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #4805 Posted: January 20, 2011, 05:27:27 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted

Reply #4806 Posted: January 20, 2011, 05:49:12 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Quote from: Catalyst;1352533
rofl, you have convinced me. going to supermarket for streaky bacon !!!

I constantly go to the supermarket for streaky bacon, but I only ever get as far as the streak. They don't let me have any bacon after that.

Reply #4807 Posted: January 20, 2011, 06:28:17 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
omg, broken laptops are dramas.
fuck you windows.

Reply #4808 Posted: January 20, 2011, 10:39:40 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Quote from: Pyromanik;1352628
fuck you windows.

Go get a mac, obviously you cant windows.

DEADTOME

Reply #4809 Posted: January 21, 2011, 08:22:50 am

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1352628
$#@! you windows.

frankly its because you are mean.

Reply #4810 Posted: January 21, 2011, 12:56:34 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Catalyst;1352518
yea i sent you a PM, it seems they are kinda hard to notice as its just a tiny number up the top

I have (1) message and have opened my PMs to view it and it's not there, at all.

Reply #4811 Posted: January 21, 2011, 01:11:17 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted

Reply #4812 Posted: January 21, 2011, 01:11:57 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Yes, already tried that. All it shows are historic, pre-merge/update messages.

Reply #4813 Posted: January 21, 2011, 01:23:55 pm

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
its probably a message you have seen then. Mine said 73 new messages yesterday until i marked them all as read

Reply #4814 Posted: January 21, 2011, 01:28:39 pm

Obble

Reply #4815 Posted: January 21, 2011, 02:12:40 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
it could be a friend request - this shows up as a new message.

Reply #4816 Posted: January 21, 2011, 02:15:24 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #4817 Posted: January 21, 2011, 02:33:12 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: Obble;1352773
Hey mattnz, go pray your gay away, bro.

Fuck cunt I haven't posted in here for like 3 pages, I would watch my scalp cuz. Just coz you see an interesting and amusing rhyming sentence on the internet, doesn't mean you shouldn't watch your back in real-life, fo real.

Reply #4818 Posted: January 21, 2011, 02:35:39 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Behold!

The Normans Rd Takeaways GIANT BURGER, undisputed king of all local FnC shop burgers.

Bun
Egg
Bacon
Beef pattie
Pineapple ring
Beetroot
Onion
Cheese
Beef pattie
Lettuce
Tomato
Bun

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/5092/giantburger.jpg

Reply #4819 Posted: January 21, 2011, 03:55:09 pm

Offline Growler

Reply #4820 Posted: January 21, 2011, 03:56:16 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

Reply #4821 Posted: January 21, 2011, 04:04:10 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4822 Posted: January 21, 2011, 04:10:22 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Hori;1352809
Behold!

The Normans Rd Takeaways GIANT BURGER, undisputed king of all local FnC shop burgers.

Bun
Egg
Bacon
Beef pattie
Pineapple ring
Beetroot
Onion
Cheese
Beef pattie
Lettuce
Tomato
Bun

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/5092/giantburger.jpg

That looks disgusting.

Reply #4823 Posted: January 21, 2011, 04:46:27 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
so does cat food, you dont hear me criticising it though

Reply #4824 Posted: January 21, 2011, 04:47:24 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity