Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Growler;1352812
No more random rep!

I see you hating me Zarkov ;)

Why you worrying about rep. It's just a grey square zero these days as far as I can see. Good for quick comments on posts mostly

Reply #4825 Posted: January 21, 2011, 04:48:04 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
^ What he said, it looks like something which would come from the inside of E.T if you ripped him apart.

Reply #4826 Posted: January 21, 2011, 04:48:25 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;1352831
Why you worrying about rep. It's just a grey square zero these days as far as I can see. Good for quick comments on posts mostly

So mattnz repped me for this saying "no it's not" yet I received 0 points from his, the same as I have for all reps received, and all reps I have given have been 0 points.  A slight discrepancy there.

Reply #4827 Posted: January 21, 2011, 04:55:11 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4828 Posted: January 21, 2011, 04:58:07 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
i don't even know how to check rep :D

edit: oh there it is

back to sleep nao, wake me wen da fitins ova

Reply #4829 Posted: January 21, 2011, 04:59:21 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
How do we check rep? I haven't found it yet.

Not that I care about rep given to me by a bunch of kiwis.

Oh wait, there it is.

Reply #4830 Posted: January 21, 2011, 05:10:21 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;1352837
So mattnz repped me for this saying "no it's not" yet I received 0 points from his, the same as I have for all reps received, and all reps I have given have been 0 points.  A slight discrepancy there.

You have to have at least 1 rep point before you can give rep, and I think only one forum member started off with any rep (one of the admins), so yea..

I like the system actually. Rep without the actual points is good.

Reply #4831 Posted: January 21, 2011, 05:10:29 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;1352837

Yah, but I have a red so I couldn't give points regardless.

Reply #4832 Posted: January 21, 2011, 05:11:41 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Quote from: Spork;1352850
You have to have at least 1 rep point before you can give rep, and I think only one forum member started off with any rep (one of the admins), so yea..

Yeah it's good for informal comments. If you send a PM it kind of invites a reply, whereas the rep box just lets you say shit like " nice find" or "thx for your efforts" without people feeling like they need to answer

Reply #4833 Posted: January 21, 2011, 05:17:20 pm

Obble

Quote from: Zarkov;1352828
That looks disgusting.

Christchurch is the usa of nz, didnt you know?

Reply #4834 Posted: January 21, 2011, 05:27:27 pm

Offline vedds

• Devoted Member
  • vedds has no influence.
Quote from: dr_woohoo;1352857
yeah it's good for informal comments. If you send a pm it kind of invites a reply, whereas the rep box just lets you say shit like " nice find" or "thx for your efforts" without people feeling like they need to answer

^^^exactly

Reply #4835 Posted: January 21, 2011, 05:32:13 pm

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
or BY CRIKEY YOU GOT A BIG MAN MEAT TRUNCHEON GUVNA

Reply #4836 Posted: January 21, 2011, 05:43:12 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Hour of work left.

Check clock hour later

45 minutes of work left

check clock two hours later

half hour of work left.

WHY IS IT SO QUIET!?!?

Reply #4837 Posted: January 21, 2011, 08:39:47 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Just amuse yourself with delusions of Arsenal winning the premiership while you wait

Reply #4838 Posted: January 21, 2011, 08:46:13 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
And I am now unemployed.. WOOT!!!!11

I actually followed your instructions kila, I went on an Arsenal forum. :)

Reply #4839 Posted: January 21, 2011, 09:20:25 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: desertergreg;1352743
frankly its because you are mean.

:'(

Reply #4840 Posted: January 21, 2011, 09:59:13 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1352850

nah fuck ya, any chilli knows that it's all about points.

Reply #4841 Posted: January 21, 2011, 10:05:39 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #4842 Posted: January 21, 2011, 10:11:55 pm

Offline vedds

• Devoted Member
  • vedds has no influence.
It seems I may have made a bad call not to play the rain card - cricket is likely to be off and im not out on the lash :(

Reply #4843 Posted: January 21, 2011, 10:14:41 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #4844 Posted: January 21, 2011, 10:40:38 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Theres a button you can use to edit your post you know.

Bloody spammers.

Reply #4845 Posted: January 21, 2011, 10:45:29 pm

Offline nz_wing

• Devoted Member
  • nz_wing has no influence.

Reply #4846 Posted: January 22, 2011, 02:08:08 am

XBL GT: kazzaWing

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Been a pretty lols up2fuckall night getting hard into some do-bros with the boys. Fucking beer bongs and pong eh.

Friday nights are always a good one for chilling at home.

Reply #4847 Posted: January 22, 2011, 02:27:22 am

Offline Pyromanik

I also had a quite night at home that turned into pretty awesome.

Reply #4848 Posted: January 22, 2011, 08:17:29 am

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #4849 Posted: January 22, 2011, 09:51:26 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>