• Goldo has no influence.
CRICKET TODAY, CAKE TIN INC

simon rylands is rather fond of a good cock-rogering

Reply #4850 Posted: January 22, 2011, 10:54:03 am

Offline DeeUnit

• Devoted Member
  • DeeUnit has no influence.
Tool last night.

Maynard is a different singer, in the sense that he doesn't come up to the front and bathe in the spotlight. The band seems all equal, and these guys sound exactly liek they do on CD, shat my pants when they started playing Lateralus.

Maynard was so over the mindless worship he received, that during a concert he got all 40000 people to chant at once "I am an individual", taking the piss obviously.

IggyPoP was a legend, Ramnstein were so fricking mindlblowing with their theatrics and shit. Cool yesterday.

Reply #4851 Posted: January 22, 2011, 11:16:42 am
I got 99 problems but bein\' a bitch ain\'t one.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Yeh, it would have been fuck'n awesome to see them all. I wanted to go... but yeh.

Reply #4852 Posted: January 22, 2011, 11:49:17 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Goldo

Quote from: Pyromanik;1353082
Yeh, it would have been fuck'n awesome to see them all. I wanted to go... but yeh.

you pooped yourself and they wouldn't let you on the flight?

Reply #4853 Posted: January 22, 2011, 10:18:16 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
im just typing here on my new keyboard because it sounds old school and cool and it clicks a lot and the keys are blue and if i press this button three times the light dims, then turns back on if i press it again and if i press it once more it turns off and on again like it is glowing. my room is like avatar with all of these lights everywhere
click click click click click click click click clik clik clik clik clik clik clik clik clickl

Reply #4854 Posted: January 22, 2011, 11:02:26 pm

Offline Goldo

Reply #4855 Posted: January 22, 2011, 11:33:44 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4856 Posted: January 22, 2011, 11:37:31 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
if i'm not around tomorrow, blame the 79c pack of biscuits im about to start eating. haven't started yet and i already regret it

Reply #4857 Posted: January 22, 2011, 11:38:21 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #4858 Posted: January 22, 2011, 11:43:55 pm

Offline Speakman

stuff strikes again

Severe flooding has caused flooding

on front page. derp

Reply #4859 Posted: January 23, 2011, 12:05:51 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
First shift at my new job at a nightclub in welly last night. So much better than my old job lol.

Reply #4860 Posted: January 23, 2011, 02:35:03 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Novelty will wear off and soon it will be "fuck I hate my boss" or "I'm losing my hearing because of the music".

Reply #4861 Posted: January 23, 2011, 02:40:59 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Quote from: Spork;1353306
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1483020/

highly recommend, title of the decade.

"A film about a frizzy-haired, pink-cheeked outcast named Spork who is trying to navigate her way through the annals of junior high."

So a biography?

Reply #4862 Posted: January 23, 2011, 03:35:21 pm

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
^also spork appears a girl in the film, I didn't know you where a girl spork.

Reply #4863 Posted: January 23, 2011, 03:45:12 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Well the work Spork is female, it derives from the French work Sporke which means 'to awesome' but silly Englishmen thought it meant 'Too awesome' as in 'Sporke is just too awesome for us' and they also didn't know how to pronounce the e, so they just left it off.

Reply #4864 Posted: January 23, 2011, 03:52:43 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4865 Posted: January 23, 2011, 04:42:48 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
Quote from: RetardoBot;1353410
Novelty will wear off and soon it will be "fuck I hate my boss" or "I'm losing my hearing because of the music".

Nah they're all good (and hot as hell).

Most likely the second one lol.

Reply #4866 Posted: January 23, 2011, 05:02:41 pm

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: camy205;1353409
First shift at my new job at a nightclub in welly last night. So much better than my old job lol.

Where ? Doing what?

Reply #4867 Posted: January 23, 2011, 05:21:04 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
It's called red square, pick up glasses, put them in the dish washer, repeat.

Reply #4868 Posted: January 23, 2011, 05:40:52 pm

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #4869 Posted: January 23, 2011, 06:44:38 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
I just made an itemised list of everything in my bedroom (all my PC stuff) and GOD DAMN the final amount it came to is scary.

Reply #4870 Posted: January 23, 2011, 06:53:32 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Spork;1353479
I just made an itemised list of everything in my bedroom (all my PC stuff) and GOD DAMN the final amount it came to is scary.

Get a fucking job. Nobody should have that amount of time.

Reply #4871 Posted: January 23, 2011, 09:31:09 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: Hori;1353526
Get a fucking job. Nobody should have that amount of time.

Haha fuck you buddy. I hopefully will have my next job tomorrow, which means I've gone a whole 2 days without employment.

The list even included serial numbers. =D

Reply #4872 Posted: January 23, 2011, 09:48:18 pm

Offline Pyromanik

^ good for insurance.

Quote from: camy205;1353459
Nah they're all good (and hot as hell).

Most likely the second one lol.

Or the drunk fuckwits annoying you.

Reply #4873 Posted: January 23, 2011, 09:54:56 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
@Camy's story.

There is this bar in Adelaide which has an electronic alcohol ordering list, it' sort of like a larger than normal Ipad which is attached to the bar on a stand, and you can scroll across it and find what ever you want, or if it isn't on the list, type it into the thing. It's pretty awesome.

Oh yea, what I was getting at is this means that all the bartenders can wear ear plugs if they want to, which is a very good thing I believe.

Reply #4874 Posted: January 23, 2011, 10:04:27 pm