Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Rep system is like the old one. I used to rip that shit up with like a 30 rep: post ratio.

Those were the days.

To be fair I think half of it was from Chilli.

Reply #5000 Posted: January 27, 2011, 10:21:25 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5001 Posted: January 27, 2011, 10:27:06 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: JontyB;1354874
half of everyones rep was from chilli

Including his own.

Reply #5002 Posted: January 27, 2011, 10:33:28 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
I work at Gen-I on weekend when I build super computers for, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STARING AT ME LIKE THAT FOR, I'll RIP YOUR EYES OUT AND USE THEM AS ANAL BEADS ON YOUR DOG. Mate XD.

Reply #5003 Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:01:27 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Who are you kidding, Hori.

You don't work, you sell drugs to teeny boppers.

Reply #5004 Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:07:08 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
@Suus9529 did i ever forched you being a christian?? dude dont let youre idea of me look like a fact i did never tried making you a christian the bibel says dont forche youre brothers

and yeah its a fact that manny negatife things that the media say about the churches are the reason to hate us right?.

thats why i hate the media jews. they spread all the negatife things over the world through the media and make us look like assholes and child molesters, only for the money and power

<3

Youtube comments.

Reply #5005 Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:49:14 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5006 Posted: January 28, 2011, 12:11:31 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Just had a good quake, several seconds long. Hope Christchurch is OK!

Reply #5007 Posted: January 28, 2011, 04:05:13 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1354899
G-Man, you around?

Yes!

Reply #5008 Posted: January 28, 2011, 07:30:33 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Pitchey;1354917
Just had a good quake, several seconds long. Hope Christchurch is OK!

Reference Number: 3456063/G
Universal Time:     January 27 2011 at 15:02
NZ Daylight Time:     Friday, January 28 2011 at 4:02 am
Latitude, Longitude:     38.41°S, 175.99°E
Focal Depth:     150 km
Richter magnitude:     5.9
Region:     Taupo

Reply #5009 Posted: January 28, 2011, 08:23:05 am
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.

didn't notice anything down here...

heh, 150k deep. pfffft. I scoff at your depth... much better when they're only 5k under the surface, much more rock n roll action :p

Reply #5010 Posted: January 28, 2011, 09:30:05 am
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!

Reply #5011 Posted: January 28, 2011, 10:43:57 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

My agent for the recruitment service I signed up to is a stinkin' hot MILF.

Win.

Reply #5012 Posted: January 28, 2011, 11:24:17 am

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
Sweet, but will you want to not get a job now?

Reply #5013 Posted: January 28, 2011, 11:31:59 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Good point.

In other news, I just made lunch:

Lettuce, Thousand Island dressing, Ranch dressing, black olives, extra thick kiwi streaky bacon, pastrami, spicy chicken and Mainland Stirling Colby cheese all in a freshly baked french stick.

With bacon on the side.

Reply #5014 Posted: January 28, 2011, 12:10:11 pm

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.

Reply #5015 Posted: January 28, 2011, 12:21:13 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Quote from: trololololo;1354997
nom nom nom

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b306/Scunner/Chicks/nom-nom-nom-picdump-1-395x480.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #5016 Posted: January 28, 2011, 12:30:32 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5017 Posted: January 28, 2011, 12:43:01 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #5018 Posted: January 28, 2011, 12:52:25 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #5019 Posted: January 28, 2011, 12:57:50 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5020 Posted: January 28, 2011, 04:12:58 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

WTF.

Forums say I have 1 new PM but it's not showing in my inbox...

EDIT: It was a friendship request.

Reply #5021 Posted: January 28, 2011, 04:38:53 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #5022 Posted: January 28, 2011, 04:49:19 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I think that's why it confused me, I don't get very many of them.

Reply #5023 Posted: January 28, 2011, 04:50:06 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1355100
I think that's why it confused me, I don't get very many of them.

Probably a hoax.

Reply #5024 Posted: January 28, 2011, 05:00:50 pm