Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
Do any of you know how amazing corn is? It's amazing.

Reply #5075 Posted: January 30, 2011, 08:51:56 am
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
Hey I've got rep. Off to search endlessly for the rep comments.
Dpb's

Reply #5076 Posted: January 30, 2011, 08:53:38 am
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Obble

Quote from: desertergreg;1355585
Do any of you know how amazing corn is? It's amazing.

It's pretty amaizeing.

Reply #5077 Posted: January 30, 2011, 11:05:22 am

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
damn neighbors rang ecan last night when we had a fire going. It wasnt even very big, and it was completely surrounded by bricks

cunts

Reply #5078 Posted: January 30, 2011, 11:26:21 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I don't know why people do that.

It's obvious it's just to be spiteful because if I peered over a neighbours fence and it was being watched by the house occupants and surrounded in bricks then what's the need to call the authorities.

Reply #5079 Posted: January 30, 2011, 11:32:43 am

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Man I fucking love my new job at this nightclub in town. Especially have staff drinks at 7.30am lol.

Reply #5080 Posted: January 30, 2011, 01:05:11 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Catalyst;1355615
damn neighbors rang ecan last night when we had a fire going. It wasnt even very big, and it was completely surrounded by bricks

cunts

complete twats, some people need to worry more about themselves more than others.

Reply #5081 Posted: January 30, 2011, 02:51:30 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Blood sucking vampire spiders.

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1553/dsc0001kr.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name
Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 05:05:59 pm by Spork

Reply #5082 Posted: January 30, 2011, 05:05:02 pm

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.

Reply #5083 Posted: January 30, 2011, 06:11:14 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: camy205;1355632
Man I fucking love my new job at this nightclub in town. Especially have staff drinks at 7.30am lol.

Welcome to the world of hospitality, but don't stay too long all you'll end up a washed-up drunk like Distorted.

Reply #5084 Posted: January 30, 2011, 06:11:51 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I thought you were all heeby-jeeby about spiders, Spork?

Oh, haha, and I just went to launch Borderlands after copying across it's Steam files so I could begin play again. Instead of giving me my Borderlands CD-KEY, it's given me a "Duke Nukem First Access Club Code".

Fuck yeah.

EDIT: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1504255

Reply #5085 Posted: January 30, 2011, 06:11:53 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: RetardoBot;1355688
I thought you were all heeby-jeeby about spiders, Spork?

I am, which is what makes it so exciting taking photos of them, I was scared out of my pants because of that thing. My dog ran under the wheel barrow when I was taking a photo and I freaked the hell out, then I got out a can of fly spray and sprayed it with one quick burst, it fell onto the ground and my dog ran up to it and started barking at it when it was about a millimetre away from her nose. Idiot dog.

But I'm a lot better than I used to be, and taking these photos helps out a lot, especially against black spiders which freak me out the most.

Reply #5086 Posted: January 30, 2011, 06:23:47 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1355692
especially against black spiders which freak me out the most.
Because black is the worst kind of white.

Reply #5087 Posted: January 30, 2011, 06:53:23 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Exactly, damn blackies.

Don't think I have ever seen a white spider though.

Reply #5088 Posted: January 30, 2011, 07:03:36 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #5089 Posted: January 30, 2011, 07:06:59 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1355709
Exactly, damn blackies.

Don't think I have ever seen a white spider though.

Bro this is an New Zealand based forum.

The correct accepted term is "cheeky darkies".

Reply #5090 Posted: January 30, 2011, 07:07:16 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
I dropped my lava lamp, and now it's broken. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Reply #5091 Posted: January 30, 2011, 09:26:59 pm

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Obble

Quote from: camy205;1355768
I dropped my lava lamp, and now it's broken. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I dropped a bucket of lava in my house, forever angry.

Reply #5092 Posted: January 30, 2011, 09:42:09 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
I broke my glass and now it's lava. And don't get me started on my bucket full of lamps!

Reply #5093 Posted: January 30, 2011, 11:15:26 pm

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline camy205

• Addicted
Made me chuckle

http://mycarandmyguitar.wordpress.com/2010/10/21/i-hate-will-smiths-children/

This is legitimately the dumbest thing I’ve seen in a while.

This girl isn’t even ten years old. She’s rapping about being on her “grind” and her “swag” – what the hell? This girl hasn’t even hit puberty yet, she shouldn’t have a frickin’ Roc Nation contract. People joke about Justin Bieber being young, but let’s get this straight – WILLOW SMITH IS NINE YEARS OLD. NINE. She wasn’t alive when the Columbine massacre happened. She’s probably never heard of Y2K. NAPSTER IS OLDER THAN THIS GIRL.

Sweetie, let’s get something straight – you don’t deserve a record contract. You have done nothing to earn this. You’re not Michael Jackson. You’re the daughter of a famous actor. You have an 8:30 bedtime.

Not to mention the fact that this song is annoying as hell. “I whip my hair back and forth. I whip my hair back and forth. I whip my hair back and forth. I whip my hair back and forth. I whip my hair back and forth. I whip my hair back and forth. I whip my hair back and forth. I whip my hair back and forth.” is the most nonsensical chorus I’ve heard in recent years, and it’s just going to inspire children to start headbanging. And then they’re going to get brain damage. Especially if they start rubbing paint in their hair like in the video.

Not to mention the other innacuracies – she doesn’t have “haters.” She probably isn’t even bullied, considering her FATHER IS WILL SMITH. She talks about “hitting the stage,” but at the time of this post, the song has NEVER BEEN PERFORMED LIVE. I hope this song doesn’t have the same meaning as the last radio single telling us to “whip it”… so WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SONG ABOUT? “Whipping” your hair accomplishes literally nothing, unless your goal is to get incredibly dizzy and have neck problems by the time you turn 30.

Ugh. I hate this. Go back to third grade

Reply #5094 Posted: January 30, 2011, 11:36:41 pm

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Hi! I just googled “I hate Willow Smith” and read this post. Amazing I must say! I can’t stand some things, i.e. having a job because of your parents/husband. Some months ago I discovered that Jada Pinkett (Hawthorne nurse) was in fact Smith because of her husband. And I hated it. Then saw their son making a movie. And I hated it. Today just discovered that they’ve got a daughter and that she actually has a “hit”. And I hate it.
Also, what makes me even angrier is the fact that if you hate them then you’re a racist. Positive discrimination then. Crazy.
Here in Europe we don’t hide if we feel disturbed with somebody of other races. It’s not that unnatural that you don’t feel 100% comfortable next to somebody of another race. I’m not saying hate.
That’s why the fact that the Smith family is black makes me feel really more disturbed than if they were whites. Whites always have ruled (not that I agree) and it’s very common to see sagas. But when I see a black saga it’s kind of unique/weird.
Anyway, I hate them all (the Smithees) not because their race but because they’re ubiquitous.

lol

Reply #5095 Posted: January 31, 2011, 12:34:50 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Is this the second race orientated conversation* we are having in this thread on the same page? :P

*I do realise that it isn't yet a conversation.

Reply #5096 Posted: January 31, 2011, 12:42:25 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100606225918AADj6JV

this software showed minimum temp 47 max 227 degree celsius.
I used toothpaste when applying heatsink as i didn't have true paste. But I always use tooth paste for all my computers.
What can be the reason ? & what you people suggest for me ?
Regards.

Reply #5097 Posted: January 31, 2011, 12:55:22 am

Offline Pyromanik

^!? o.0

Also re: Willow Smith.
Wow. I never new putting paint in ones hair causes brain damage.

The guy that made that post:
hemad.
Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:31:41 am by Pyromanik

Reply #5098 Posted: January 31, 2011, 07:28:56 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Catalyst;1355615

cunts

Quote from: RetardoBot;1355617
I don't know why people do that.

It's obvious it's just to be spiteful because if I peered over a neighbours fence and it was being watched by the house occupants and surrounded in bricks then what's the need to call the authorities.

I don't know. Maybe because it's illegal. To be honest, it sounds like it was pretty stupid to have an outdoor fire when it is well-known and advertised that these are illegal. To get around it you should have called it a hangi/bbq and had a big side of tofu and some corn and courgettes ready.

Don't blame others for you not knowing the rules ;)

http://resources.ccc.govt.nz/files/NoticeOfProhibitionOfUrbanFires.pdf

http://ecan.govt.nz/publications/General/air-factsheet-outdoor-fires-residential.pdf

Do I need a permit or licence to have a hangi, umu or BBQ on private property?

No permit or licence is required for these fires in urban or residential area as long as the rules below are followed:

Fires must be used for cooking only, (not as a means of heating or lighting), and then extinguished. They must not be used for disposal of rubbish, waste wood or food scraps.
      Fires may be lit on private property only.
      No fires are allowed in strong winds.
      The site of the fire must be at least five metres away from property boundaries, buildings or trees, hedges or any combustible material.
      The area around the fire must be clear of material which may catch or spread fire, for example dry grass.
      Fires must not become a nuisance or a danger to neighbours eg, check the wind direction and limit smoke by using suitable fuel (for example dry wood not wet).
      Fires must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
      An adequate water supply or suitable extinguisher must be available at all times, for fire safety purposes. If a hose is provided, it must be connected to a pressurised water supply at all times when the fire is going.
      Fires must be extinguished as soon as cooking is completed, and must not continue burning after sunset.

In times of extreme fire danger all fires, including hangis, umus andnon-gas fuelled barbecues may be prohibited.

Guidelines for a successful hangi or umi.

http://www.ccc.govt.nz/homeliving/makeaqueryorreportaproblem/fires.aspx#jumplink5

Reply #5099 Posted: January 31, 2011, 10:06:18 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.