Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #5175 Posted: February 05, 2011, 01:06:26 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
waiting till i have the cash. only had $50 on my card

Reply #5176 Posted: February 05, 2011, 01:12:13 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.

Reply #5177 Posted: February 05, 2011, 07:39:12 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 08:57:10 pm by Ngati_Grim

Reply #5178 Posted: February 05, 2011, 08:55:54 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1357537
Adhd?

No such thing as A.D.H.D, Grim.

Reply #5179 Posted: February 05, 2011, 09:00:36 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Catalyst;1357520
sooooooooooooooooo bored

DIY bfbc2 sig?

Reply #5180 Posted: February 05, 2011, 09:14:06 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=A.D.H.D&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&client=firefox-a&rlz=1R1GGGL_en___NZ361

They were variations on a theme to try to get the emphasis across, but I approve of your diligence :)

How are the chunks?

How about those Sevens eh?

Reply #5181 Posted: February 05, 2011, 09:15:08 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1357540
No such thing as A.D.H.D, Grim.

come ere n say that :D

there's ADHD, and theres normal sugar-based hyperactivity. it definately exists

Reply #5182 Posted: February 05, 2011, 09:21:13 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I believe that just like anti-biotics, doctors hand out the diagnosis way too much. As if to say that they are too lazy to do their job properly.

Haven't touched the Coopers yet. I'm rather hesitant.

Reply #5183 Posted: February 05, 2011, 09:30:09 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
The ADHD diagnosis phenomenononononnonanon is pretty well documented, it was big during the early 90's.

That isn't to say the condition doesn't exist though, there's those of us who're just absolute fucking nutcases.

Loading kids up on speed is probably not good regardless of their mental condition though.

Reply #5184 Posted: February 05, 2011, 09:55:49 pm

Offline Speakman

Reply #5185 Posted: February 05, 2011, 09:58:51 pm

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

• GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...
Quote from: RetardoBot;1357551
I believe that just like anti-biotics, doctors hand out the diagnosis way too much. As if to say that they are too lazy to do their job properly.

there is a difference between over diagnosis (which i agree is an issue) and not existing (which i strongly disagree with)

it's genetic, my own extended family history (fathers side) is an apt demonstration of this.

and jonty can back that up ;)

Reply #5186 Posted: February 05, 2011, 10:11:06 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

My apologies.

I would like to change my stance and go with B) Over diagnosed.

Reply #5187 Posted: February 05, 2011, 10:12:45 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Just got back from Nitro Circus and it was fucken O for awesome! Some of the stunts they did absolutely defied belief. Some Aussie dood (Casey? Sinclair) pulled a double back flip on his MX bike - they showed a video clip of the last time he did it and he ended up in a coma for a week!

Reply #5188 Posted: February 05, 2011, 10:37:16 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #5189 Posted: February 05, 2011, 10:56:43 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1357570
O for Olsen?

Now that is a question.

Reply #5190 Posted: February 06, 2011, 02:19:55 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Speakman

where the twins* at???

*isn't one of them meth-addled atm? if thats still the case, i'll take the healthy one kthnx

Reply #5191 Posted: February 06, 2011, 03:47:28 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
nah, they've gone business smart rather than fame and dope.

But if you didn't know, Grim is referring to the infamous "O for..." statement. It's been said that because of the accent...

Reply #5192 Posted: February 06, 2011, 08:48:17 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Quote from: camy205;1357277
yay i'm working tonight

at a nightclub

in wellington

during the sevens weekend

crap.

Fucking shattered and slightly drunk, gonna sleep like a baby soon :)

Reply #5193 Posted: February 06, 2011, 09:18:43 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
Quote from: camy205;1357621
Fucking shattered and slightly drunk, gonna sleep like a baby soon :)

Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 11:23:11 am by bitchimom

Reply #5194 Posted: February 06, 2011, 09:45:09 am
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Fuck me is it hot. 36? at the moment, the sweat on my nuts is sweating.

Reply #5195 Posted: February 06, 2011, 02:27:43 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #5196 Posted: February 06, 2011, 02:31:20 pm

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.

Reply #5197 Posted: February 06, 2011, 02:33:32 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #5198 Posted: February 06, 2011, 02:53:26 pm

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1357678
Disgusting humid heat.

Hate this country.

Sleep nude, on the floor, STILL HOT, FUCKITRUCKETETGJWERG.

Reply #5199 Posted: February 06, 2011, 03:11:42 pm