Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
not humid down here Rii, pretty much the exact opposite!

36 and 0% humidity.

Reply #5200 Posted: February 06, 2011, 03:15:45 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
There's no sun here. It's cloudy and it's only 23, but there's 86% humidity.

It feels like hot garbage.

Take a shower and 3 seconds later you have a new layer of oil and sweat.

Reply #5201 Posted: February 06, 2011, 03:24:40 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.

Reply #5202 Posted: February 06, 2011, 03:53:19 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.

Reply #5203 Posted: February 06, 2011, 04:07:09 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Should not be baking on a day like today.

Banana, Macadamia and Sour Cream pie.

Pastry is chilling.

Reply #5204 Posted: February 06, 2011, 04:07:38 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
oh we're baking alright... there's no oven needed today tho :p

Reply #5205 Posted: February 06, 2011, 04:36:03 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #5206 Posted: February 06, 2011, 04:37:44 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in

Reply #5207 Posted: February 06, 2011, 04:39:37 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I approve.

Pie crust is in zee oven.

I am now drinking some Coopers Extra Strong Vintage Ale. Shit, It's been a while since I have had beer this good.

Reply #5208 Posted: February 06, 2011, 04:39:49 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Bro, I'm so baked.

I work at the hottest place in Christchurch (and not a NIGHTCLUB IN TOWN), le Aiport de Internationale. Our warehouse is an old hanger, right off the tarmac. Walking around the yard today was killer, no shade, getting in and out of cars that'd been sitting in the sun :S

When I started worth at 4.30 this morning, it was already wifebeater weather and got progressively worse.

Glad to be finished.
Time and a half ftw too.

Reply #5209 Posted: February 06, 2011, 04:41:46 pm

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
I had my hockey trials today, Did a beep test and ran around for 2 hours between 2pm and 4pm, was soo hot could not keep hydrated. Threw up at the end, although that made feel a little better. Got home and jumped in the pool, only just got out. Good luck I wasn't in Timaru tho, I heard in the news it was even hotter down there.

Reply #5210 Posted: February 06, 2011, 06:19:21 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Hori88;1357699
Time and a half ftw too.

^ time and a half ftw

I just ate a yummy crayfish and sushi rice after a really nice dive in the heat.
Lifes good.

Reply #5211 Posted: February 06, 2011, 06:19:52 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
melting. do not like. what are we, aussie? gtfo heat

Reply #5212 Posted: February 06, 2011, 06:22:45 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #5213 Posted: February 06, 2011, 06:29:00 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
One day of heat in Chch and its full on surrender. With everyone surviving earthquakes and all that you had me believing you were hard.

Reply #5214 Posted: February 06, 2011, 07:55:34 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #5215 Posted: February 06, 2011, 07:56:35 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
It's a cool 25 degrees here today, just got out of bed for the first time at 5:30, still a bit shabby from last night.

Pretty cool in New Zealand town today yea?

Reply #5216 Posted: February 06, 2011, 07:57:17 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
yeahhhh.... 9.30pm and we're finally below 30

hard? doubt it.... bitchin about the weather is what we do best round here, is a welcome change of topic from moaning about earthquakes and the sweetFA that's been happening to fix stuff :p

Reply #5217 Posted: February 06, 2011, 09:26:09 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Plasma;1357691
mmmmm Timaru broke 40

So did your mum!

Reply #5218 Posted: February 06, 2011, 09:37:36 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: bitchimom;1357798
yeahhhh.... 9.30pm and we're finally below 30

Reminds me of Russia.

Reply #5219 Posted: February 06, 2011, 09:39:54 pm

Codex

Reply #5220 Posted: February 06, 2011, 09:47:01 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #5221 Posted: February 06, 2011, 09:53:28 pm

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
it was 38-39 degrees in north canterbury today driving back from the sounds,real happy to have air con in the car

Reply #5222 Posted: February 06, 2011, 10:09:06 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Curse you Minecraft! God damn I have to get up soon..

Reply #5223 Posted: February 07, 2011, 04:52:47 am

Offline Pyromanik

Any designers left in this thread?
Or did they all accidentally the tax man too?

Reply #5224 Posted: February 07, 2011, 01:02:05 pm