Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I have struck a deal with a farmer to let me raise pigs with him, he was already doing a 14 weeks cycle, im adding some into it!

Full pig, in my freezer, butchered into cuts, roasts etc, free range..... ALL MINE!

will go take pics! mmmmmmmm

Reply #5550 Posted: February 17, 2011, 03:17:43 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.

Reply #5551 Posted: February 17, 2011, 03:25:38 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
I bought pop tarts and twinkies online. Beat that.

Reply #5552 Posted: February 17, 2011, 03:27:15 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: camy205;1360985

NZ site, or importing?

Reply #5553 Posted: February 17, 2011, 03:29:32 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted

Reply #5554 Posted: February 17, 2011, 03:31:15 pm

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
I miss poptarts.

Twinkies are disgusting though.

Reply #5555 Posted: February 17, 2011, 03:32:53 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Ah ok.

I miss pop-tarts. Don't miss Twinkies though. Dangerous.

How much were the Twinkies, and how many?

Reply #5556 Posted: February 17, 2011, 03:33:14 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
If yu want to know about Twinkis Rii, Google it

Reply #5557 Posted: February 17, 2011, 03:34:22 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline camy205

• Addicted
Uh it was a pack of ten, I only wanted them cause I recently watched zombieland haha. And pop tarts seem interesting to try once, looks as unhealthy as a deep fried moro bar though.

Reply #5558 Posted: February 17, 2011, 03:35:22 pm

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: camy205;1360985

My local supermarket sells poptarts.

Reply #5559 Posted: February 17, 2011, 03:38:22 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1360991
If yu want to know about Twinkis Rii, Google it

I will not.

How much was the pack of ten, camy? Just curious.

Reply #5560 Posted: February 17, 2011, 03:39:59 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
It was about 20 bucks I think, pretty damn pricey but I really want to try one.

The pop tarts are flavoured "frosted choc fudge" how much more american can you get.

Reply #5561 Posted: February 17, 2011, 03:41:39 pm

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: DeeUnit;1360977

Whereas choosing it as a lifestyle, :(

Unfortunately pigs don't get to choose their lifestyles, unless they're wild, and then some munter comes along and kills it.

Reply #5562 Posted: February 17, 2011, 03:47:08 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
We used to have poptarts here a long time ago, or maybe it was when I was living in aussie.

But they were fucking legit. ALso dangerous as a macca's hotapple pie. FLAMING FLYERS FLUNG FROM THE TOASTER!

Reply #5563 Posted: February 17, 2011, 03:47:33 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1360997
Unfortunately pigs don't get to choose their lifestyles, unless they're wild, and then some munter comes along and kills it.

sucks to be a pig. I think they evolved into delicious mouth watering tasties, because it ensured the continued existence of their species.

There is a balance to be struck though, my condolences to the Moa.

Reply #5564 Posted: February 17, 2011, 03:49:35 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: camy205;1360996
It was about 20 bucks I think, pretty damn pricey but I really want to try one.

$4US for a pack of 10 from QFC (Quality Food Centers), plus about $6 USD in shipping. Roughly about $13NZD. Not tooo pricey.

They are good, but so very very bad for you.

EDIT: Hori, yeah, we used to have Pop-Tarts.

Reply #5565 Posted: February 17, 2011, 03:54:17 pm

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
http://www.usafoods.com.au/

for our australian members
they have baconnaise, I wonder if they will ship to here

Reply #5566 Posted: February 17, 2011, 04:07:45 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
If you are that interested in anything, and they don't ship to NZ, I'm sure I could arrange something.

Damn, $48 for a slab, looks interesting.

http://www.usafoods.com.au/p5590/soda/welchs-grape-soda-bottles/

Fairly sure we have Welch's here anyway though..

Reply #5567 Posted: February 17, 2011, 04:25:22 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
New Zealand orders: please go to the Australia Post website and select New Zealand from the 'Select Country' menu. You need to enter the weight of your order and this will give you the postage to send overseas. The checkout page will tell you your order's approx. weight. No insurance is available for NZ orders. Once this parcel is shipped we can not track it with Australia Post and if the parcel is damaged, lost or stolen USA foods can not assist you in this event. We also suggest you check with customs and quarantine to make sure the products will be allowed in as once we ship we cannot take the product back because they would not let it in. At the moment we have calculated a rate for New Zealand, but it is an estimate and the cost could vary depending on the weight of the parcel

yusss http://www.usafoods.com.au/postage.php

god knows how much it'l be though
Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 04:31:07 pm by Speakman

Reply #5568 Posted: February 17, 2011, 04:28:49 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: trololololo;1360984
Are you going to name your pig?

I've called my one Tofu.

He's a porky little fellow, and tasty too, I'll be bound.

Reply #5569 Posted: February 17, 2011, 04:37:29 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!

Reply #5570 Posted: February 17, 2011, 05:42:39 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5571 Posted: February 17, 2011, 05:57:58 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

Same goes for Retardobot.

He's not really a bot.

Reply #5573 Posted: February 17, 2011, 06:00:53 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #5574 Posted: February 17, 2011, 06:02:25 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here