Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
ITT: Zarkov Gobblecoque comes out with his love for pasty white bean curd.

Reply #5575 Posted: February 17, 2011, 08:19:02 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarkov;1361059
Same goes for Retardobot.

He's not really a bot.

Nyaaaawwwwww, that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me!

Reply #5576 Posted: February 17, 2011, 08:22:29 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5577 Posted: February 17, 2011, 08:48:58 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Come on Zarkov, you said something nice, don't go back on it now!

Reply #5578 Posted: February 17, 2011, 08:52:23 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
I think maybe I'm being too subtle for you.

It's a common mistake.

Reply #5579 Posted: February 17, 2011, 08:53:51 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #5580 Posted: February 17, 2011, 08:56:17 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

Reply #5581 Posted: February 17, 2011, 08:57:43 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I think we just made a connection, Zarkov.

Like a reluctant old man who is so hard on his apprentice/son/grandson. At a moment of weakness he unwillingly and unknowingly shows the boy how understanding he can be, but when the boy sees the caring side of the old man, he quickly recoils and continues to treat the him with his usual brashness. The situation leaves the young boy smiling, knowing that the old man isn't all brawn and anger after all.

Reply #5582 Posted: February 17, 2011, 09:04:06 pm

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1361131
I think we just made a connection, Zarkov.

Like a reluctant old man who is so hard on his apprentice/son/grandson. At a moment of weakness he unwillingly and unknowingly shows the boy how understanding he can be, but when the boy sees the caring side of the old man, he quickly recoils and continues to treat the him with his usual brashness. The situation leaves the young boy smiling, knowing that the old man isn't all brawn and anger after all.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/261/1297913297413.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #5583 Posted: February 17, 2011, 09:15:48 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Hori88;1360989
I miss poptarts.

Twinkies are disgusting though.
TBH, Poptarts are pretty disgusting......

Quote from: RetardoBot;1360990
Ah ok.

I miss pop-tarts.
So do i. I mean, how many of us wouldn't have fucked that porker after she lost some weight?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4705[/ATTACH]

Ok, that's not a great example. Maybe try this one:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4706[/ATTACH]
Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 09:21:19 pm by TofuEater

Reply #5584 Posted: February 17, 2011, 09:18:11 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline TofuEater

Quote from: Zarkov;1361016
I've called my one Tofu.

He's a porky little fellow, and tasty too, I'll be bound.
Queer cunt.

Reply #5585 Posted: February 17, 2011, 09:22:01 pm
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Zarkov;1361122
I think maybe I'm being too subtle for you.

It's a common mistake.

He's living up to the bit you didn't mention

Reply #5586 Posted: February 17, 2011, 10:06:11 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Poor lady, that'll teach her to do hard drugs at the Grammys.

Reply #5587 Posted: February 17, 2011, 10:39:40 pm

Offline TofuEater

Reply #5588 Posted: February 17, 2011, 11:20:53 pm

Offline TofuEater

...... and as a precautionary measure, a colleague gave her a ride home.

Reply #5589 Posted: February 17, 2011, 11:25:40 pm

Obble

Reply #5590 Posted: February 18, 2011, 09:05:00 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
^ that's fucked up, but then a lot of that 'festival' is fucked up....Weka? Pukeko?

Bunch of arse.

Reply #5591 Posted: February 18, 2011, 09:09:01 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Eww Twinkies are disgusting, the sponge is too sweet and the cream is sooooo fake. I hope my pop tarts are nicer. I just wasted 25 bucks. Oh well.

Reply #5592 Posted: February 18, 2011, 10:25:48 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline MattaH

• Just settled in
  • MattaH has no influence.

Reply #5593 Posted: February 18, 2011, 11:28:10 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1361229
^ that's fucked up, but then a lot of that 'festival' is fucked up....Weka? Pukeko?

Bunch of arse.

There's nothing fucked up about eating Weka, once a year at a wild foods gig.

Reckon they're sposed to be omnomnomnoms.

Quote from: camy205;1361248
Eww Twinkies are disgusting, the sponge is too sweet and the cream is sooooo fake. I hope my pop tarts are nicer. I just wasted 25 bucks. Oh well.

Told you so.

The Pop-tarts will be good though.

Reply #5594 Posted: February 18, 2011, 11:39:13 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Just got a letter from WINZ:

"As a part of your application, and before any benefit can start, we may ask you to attend a job interview or accept a suitable job offer. If you do not do this without a good and sufficient reason, your application or payment of benefit will be affected".

Are you fucking serious? I have to accept and attend an interview that WINZ tries to force on me and if I don't they wont help me?

I'm beginning to think it is going to be healthier for me to get into debt with my credit card before I accept any stupid shenanigans that WINZ are going to force me to adhere to.

Reply #5595 Posted: February 18, 2011, 01:00:17 pm

Obble

Ive been there, done that, youbemad, it's shit i know, they rarely do that though, usually its just seminar about some training program.

Reply #5596 Posted: February 18, 2011, 01:05:15 pm

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.

Reply #5597 Posted: February 18, 2011, 01:07:39 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #5598 Posted: February 18, 2011, 01:08:49 pm

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
Speaking of gay, off to mow the lawn having not slept yet :(

Reply #5599 Posted: February 18, 2011, 01:16:05 pm