Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Hori88;1361264
There's nothing fucked up about eating Weka, once a year at a wild foods gig.

Reckon they're sposed to be omnomnomnoms.

I guess the Chatham's are a 'law' unto themselves, though unless they're giving it away they will be in breach.

May as well have some Whale, too.
Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 01:35:12 pm by Ngati_Grim

Reply #5600 Posted: February 18, 2011, 01:34:04 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1361287
Just got a letter from WINZ:

"As a part of your application, and before any benefit can start, we may ask you to attend a job interview or accept a suitable job offer. If you do not do this without a good and sufficient reason, your application or payment of benefit will be affected".

Are you fucking serious? I have to accept and attend an interview that WINZ tries to force on me and if I don't they wont help me?

I'm beginning to think it is going to be healthier for me to get into debt with my credit card before I accept any stupid shenanigans that WINZ are going to force me to adhere to.
.... wouldn't you be a bit pissed off if they didn't ensure people were willing to go to an interview before giving them your tax dollars?

You can't bitch about this, don't bite the hand that would feed you.

You've got to remember not everyone is as wholesome and good as you Rii, people do abuse the system, and there is always going to have to be a few hoops to jump through to try and weed some of them out.

Quote from: Corporate Consultant Grim
I guess the Chatham's are a 'law' unto themselves, though unless they're giving it away they will be in breach.

May as well have some Whale, too.

I think they'll be keen enough to pay attention to the law when they structure thing.

Whale would be a fucking awesome one to chuck on the menu. Think what'd do for their publicity.

You should e-mail them that idea, their business would boom.
Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 03:08:10 pm by Tandoori

Reply #5601 Posted: February 18, 2011, 01:35:46 pm

Obble

Reply #5602 Posted: February 18, 2011, 01:42:38 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1361287
Just got a letter from WINZ:

"As a part of your application, and before any benefit can start, we may ask you to attend a job interview or accept a suitable job offer. If you do not do this without a good and sufficient reason, your application or payment of benefit will be affected".

Are you fucking serious? I have to accept and attend an interview that WINZ tries to force on me and if I don't they wont help me?

I'm beginning to think it is going to be healthier for me to get into debt with my credit card before I accept any stupid shenanigans that WINZ are going to force me to adhere to.

Just show up to the interview naked.

Reply #5603 Posted: February 18, 2011, 02:43:25 pm

Obble

I just found out i ate food from a place with an E raiting. Was nice knowing you all.

Reply #5604 Posted: February 18, 2011, 02:45:49 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #5605 Posted: February 18, 2011, 02:55:11 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1361314
I just found out i ate food from a place with an E raiting. Was nice knowing you all.

Are places allowed to operate with an E rating?

Just watch 127 Hours and you'll throw it all up. Cheaper than a stomach pump.

Reply #5606 Posted: February 18, 2011, 02:58:11 pm

Obble

I think ive shat it all out, im glad it wasnt chicken, i think id be pretty sore atm.

Reply #5607 Posted: February 18, 2011, 04:16:13 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1361326
Are places allowed to operate with an E rating?

Just watch 127 Hours and you'll throw it all up. Cheaper than a stomach pump.

E is you are going to fail, if you dont sort your shit in the week (or whatever is the timeframe), and then you get a nice F.

Worst place i have eaten at was a D. There is an international food court on queen street, which is basically walking down some stairs into a smog filled room, filled with mainly D restaurants. I didn't notice it was D until a friend pointed out, and i was already half way through my meal. Went back to the food court a few weeks later, and half the places had shut down, and the rest had moved up to B. And sadly all the smog was gone, so you couldn't enjoy your meal in between coughing attacks, like the good ol' days.

Reply #5608 Posted: February 18, 2011, 05:29:11 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-stories/8868567/horse-semen-on-the-menu/

Horse semen will be on offer at next month's Hokitika Wildfoods festival. It'll be around $10 a shot .

Reply #5609 Posted: February 18, 2011, 09:10:42 pm

Obble

Quote from: Obble;1361227
http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/4673865/Horse-semen-shots-on-Wild-Foods-menu
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/8450/1297913712215.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Quote from: kilabee;1361454
http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-stories/8868567/horse-semen-on-the-menu/

Horse semen will be on offer at next month's Hokitika Wildfoods festival. It'll be around $10 a shot .

SEE DAT. 1 PAGE BACK, OMGGGG NOOOOOB.

Reply #5610 Posted: February 18, 2011, 09:24:16 pm

Obble

Reply #5611 Posted: February 18, 2011, 09:25:52 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Obble;1361456
Hey Spork, I had an Archer toy too.

We were both cool kids then.

Reply #5612 Posted: February 18, 2011, 09:32:11 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Quote from: Obble;1361455
SEE DAT. 1 PAGE BACK, OMGGGG NOOOOOB.

How will I go on............thats it i'm quitting life and going exclusive brethren.
Should have known you would scope Horse semen stories before I did.

Reply #5613 Posted: February 18, 2011, 09:53:11 pm

Obble

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/925/1297913624548.gif
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #5614 Posted: February 18, 2011, 10:02:10 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #5615 Posted: February 18, 2011, 10:13:12 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5616 Posted: February 18, 2011, 10:27:52 pm

Codex

Reply #5617 Posted: February 18, 2011, 10:49:03 pm

Offline nz_wing

• Devoted Member
  • nz_wing has no influence.

Reply #5618 Posted: February 18, 2011, 10:50:09 pm

XBL GT: kazzaWing

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #5619 Posted: February 18, 2011, 11:05:37 pm

Codex

Quote from: nz_wing;1361482
i ended up going 9-23 lol. Not my round.

yeah my kdr is fucked too rofl.

Reply #5620 Posted: February 19, 2011, 01:40:56 am

Offline mattnz

Reply #5621 Posted: February 19, 2011, 01:41:33 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #5622 Posted: February 19, 2011, 01:43:40 am

Obble

Quote from: Hori88;1361506
What's going on

nm me just having da drinks with ma mate from outa town, his names cake, u mitenohim.

Reply #5623 Posted: February 19, 2011, 02:11:29 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1361509
nm me just having da drinks with ma mate from outa town, his names cake, u mitenohim.

is his mate slobbr there too?

Reply #5624 Posted: February 19, 2011, 11:03:50 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.