Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
The doom and gloom has passed us by.

Apparently it's going to be sunny all week....

Fuck.

I don't like sunny.

Except for the caramel-brown Datsun Sunny station wagon my mum had when we was kids.

Reply #575 Posted: October 01, 2010, 09:54:23 am

Codex

Reply #576 Posted: October 01, 2010, 09:55:21 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #577 Posted: October 01, 2010, 10:08:41 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Codex

Reply #578 Posted: October 01, 2010, 10:09:20 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
She's a Grease monkey anyway aint she. Might like a rebuild paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty!

[video]6Cad53S2LkQ[/video]

Reply #579 Posted: October 01, 2010, 10:16:41 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Codex

haha that would be awesome

at the same time i'll clean out all the crap thats built up

what else will I need to do it all?
All i've got on my list:
Head gasket
Oil
Rad fluid
Hunky men
Quake videos

Reply #580 Posted: October 01, 2010, 10:20:16 am

Offline Growler

brakes, why not while you're at it?

need speakers and headset put in and wired?

Reply #581 Posted: October 01, 2010, 10:32:39 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Codex

Haha, did brakes the day I found out about the gasket -_-

Also, not wasting money on sounds for that :P

Reply #582 Posted: October 01, 2010, 10:37:21 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1316083
Aint fairy here next weekend?

yup and what are we rebuilding?? please note my car tu tuing experience is Hondas in particular 88 crx si, mitsi legnumns and vr4s, primeras and subi wagons. i also know how to fix and service front end loaders

also have you guys decided on where we shall meet up for drinkies

Reply #583 Posted: October 01, 2010, 10:39:38 am

Codex

Reply #584 Posted: October 01, 2010, 10:40:46 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!

Reply #585 Posted: October 01, 2010, 10:41:16 am

Codex

and im useless at anything mechanical :D

it's hilarious, the car doesn't overheat or anything, runs well with the blown head gasket

also need to flush the rad since its milkshake now

Reply #586 Posted: October 01, 2010, 10:42:28 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: th3fairy;1316094
Quote from: Growler;1316083
Aint fairy here next weekend?

yup and what are we rebuilding?? please note my car tu tuing experience is Hondas in particular 88 crx si, mitsi legnumns and vr4s, primeras and subi wagons. i also know how to fix and service front end loaders

also have you guys decided on where we shall meet up for drinkies

Be organised????? Have you not been following this thread. lol

Reply #587 Posted: October 01, 2010, 10:49:30 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #588 Posted: October 01, 2010, 10:51:21 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Codex

Reply #589 Posted: October 01, 2010, 10:55:12 am

Offline Growler

Rugby on Sat evening I think (5:30), I am hoping to be at the park doing some photos again.

So I presume that means K will be working that night too?

Reply #590 Posted: October 01, 2010, 11:07:57 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;1316102

you peeps are mean, you got super organized for other arrivals but not mine :( fine fuck ya then ill go and be grumpy with blobby  ;)

Reply #591 Posted: October 01, 2010, 11:27:55 am

Offline Growler

Well what do you want to do Fairy, drinks somewhere in town or in a backyard in the sun talking shit?

Reply #592 Posted: October 01, 2010, 11:29:58 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #593 Posted: October 01, 2010, 11:32:49 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline MrBurNZ

• Devoted Member
  • MrBurNZ barely matters.MrBurNZ barely matters.
If its a back yard affair we can bbq at mine :) Though I dont have a yard :(
Think i'll weasel out of an evening of on call.

Reply #594 Posted: October 01, 2010, 11:37:21 am
BF3 = MrBoourNZ

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: th3fairy;1316116
Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;1316102

you peeps are mean, you got super organized for other arrivals but not mine :( fine fuck ya then ill go and be grumpy with blobby  ;)

wtf other arrivals did we do any organising for??

I have a huge backyard perfect for a BBQ.

Shall we have a fairy barbie?

@Growler I am sure Kris will be working.

btw I am on night shift and confused. Exactly which saturday are we talking about?

@fairy: have you actually managed to contact blobby? ytell him to stop being so uncontactable

Reply #595 Posted: October 01, 2010, 11:42:44 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

as im such a lightweight drinker id rather drinkies at someones place as opposed to the pub :) this way i can take power naps in the bathtub without getting booted out hahaha backyard bevvies whilst taking shit and puffin the herb sounds heavenly to me :)

and i will tell blobby that you miss him and to please come adn give you cuddles

Reply #596 Posted: October 01, 2010, 11:49:57 am

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
woohoo - your place would be perfect for a very English afternoon bbq, dress up in blazers and straw boaters and drink Pimms. Perhaps some lawn tennis also.

Reply #597 Posted: October 01, 2010, 11:57:42 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii- HDD is at home - will put that shit on for you brah - PM me if you want anything in particular and I'll have it on the Saturday morning courier - or Mondays.. we'll see how I go :P

Reply #598 Posted: October 01, 2010, 12:01:06 pm

Codex

Reply #599 Posted: October 01, 2010, 12:01:13 pm