Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
i just paid $6.50 for 6 litres of water :/

on the flipside, i've managed to find some part time casual work in all this chaos, which will result in a nice reference for my CV

Reply #5875 Posted: March 06, 2011, 03:51:15 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: JontyB;1365865
i just paid $6.50 for 6 litres of water :/

Nice to see good ol' scum trying to profiteer amongst this situation. I was wondering when I was going to hear of it.

Reply #5876 Posted: March 06, 2011, 04:06:20 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #5877 Posted: March 06, 2011, 04:10:04 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1365868
Didn't you read Vicky Andersons column

Some woman wanting $750 p.w for a 3 bdroom house

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/4731202/Vicki-Anderson-Fight-or-flight

Filthy.

I don't know why I thought NZ would be different.

Reply #5878 Posted: March 06, 2011, 04:13:31 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1365868
Didn't you read Vicky Andersons column

Some woman wanting $750 p.w for a 3 bdroom house

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/4731202/Vicki-Anderson-Fight-or-flight

That's par for the course in my neighborhood.

Reply #5879 Posted: March 06, 2011, 04:48:35 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #5880 Posted: March 06, 2011, 06:27:15 pm

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
I am not surprised. Nzers do a good job at talking big about being socially responsible but we are surprisingly greedy and entitled

Reply #5881 Posted: March 06, 2011, 07:04:35 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Shit, if you want to see the worst in human nature - try driving back to Auckland from Warkworth on a Sunday afternoon. It's dog-eat-dog out there.

Reply #5882 Posted: March 06, 2011, 07:30:47 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: TofuEater;1365933
Shit, if you want to see the worst in human nature - try Auckland

Fixt.

Reply #5883 Posted: March 06, 2011, 07:33:01 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
if anyone needs water, go get a big 10-20-50l container from placemakers etc, and I will fill it up for you with clean no need to boil water and drop it off the next day.

Reply #5884 Posted: March 06, 2011, 07:40:14 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: TofuEater;1365933
Shit, if you want to see the worst in human nature - try driving back to Auckland from Warkworth on a Sunday afternoon. It's dog-eat-dog out there.

That's why the new motorway extension to Wellsford is top priority.

Christchurchs' problems are well down on our list.

Reply #5885 Posted: March 06, 2011, 08:08:30 pm

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
As an Aucklander I would like to formally distance myself from above author and his comments on behalf of Aucklanders, and further add that cats dont really ever speak for anyone but themselves.
Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 11:10:52 pm by desertergreg

Reply #5886 Posted: March 06, 2011, 11:09:25 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Obble

I agree with the cat, just because his name is in blue, and blue is cool, cooler than all the other colours, except orange, orange is a pretty cool colour, i'd have to agree with that.

Reply #5887 Posted: March 06, 2011, 11:32:31 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

Reply #5888 Posted: March 07, 2011, 06:34:05 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

WINZ meeting this morning.

Sigh.

Shall I wear lots of rings and expensive items?

Reply #5889 Posted: March 07, 2011, 08:33:27 am

Obble

Wear your pj's if you want to fit in.

Dont wear mine though, cos i dont wear any,

ho ho ho.

Reply #5890 Posted: March 07, 2011, 09:16:28 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #5891 Posted: March 07, 2011, 12:08:47 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
^ fuck I lol'd. Epic pic.

I also had a bit of a chuckle:

Reply #5892 Posted: March 07, 2011, 12:39:54 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline vedds

• Devoted Member
  • vedds has no influence.
HEading down to the CHCH tomorrow, plz stop teh shaking til thurs PLZKTHX.

Reply #5893 Posted: March 07, 2011, 12:50:40 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
So it's lunchtime in our office.

Quote from: vedds;1366063
HEading down to the CHCH tomorrow, plz stop teh shaking til thurs PLZKTHX.

Stop in for a beer.

Reply #5894 Posted: March 07, 2011, 01:16:19 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
i'd be keen for a beer, dependent on my work rotation

Reply #5895 Posted: March 07, 2011, 02:33:41 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline vedds

• Devoted Member
  • vedds has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1366069

Stop in for a beer.

Cant this time,  but will defo next time im down.

Reply #5896 Posted: March 07, 2011, 03:06:53 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #5897 Posted: March 07, 2011, 06:08:13 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Pyromanik;1366069
So it's lunchtime in our office.

First Jesus chewed off the head at the neck.
Then he nom'd down on some eyeballs before finishing off the head.
Then he deflated the fly by sucking everything out through the neck
Then he ate the fly.

Reply #5898 Posted: March 07, 2011, 06:09:38 pm

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
  • Who_ate_my_rice has no influence.
mani know this i srealllyl late, but i haven't had internet at home for months.

but gah i hope none of you guys got caught up in any way with the earthquake.  i hope all your families and friends are safe and well.

this will sound extremely silly, but first thing i thought about when this stuff started to happen was you GetSome'ers in Chch.  

stay safe guys.  love all of you fooz!

peace

Reply #5899 Posted: March 07, 2011, 06:19:33 pm
( •_•)>⌐