Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.

Reply #5900 Posted: March 07, 2011, 06:41:21 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Obble

Reply #5901 Posted: March 07, 2011, 10:41:08 pm

Codex

well that explains why that plant never gave Anna any coins...

Reply #5902 Posted: March 07, 2011, 10:57:20 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5903 Posted: March 07, 2011, 11:13:57 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Codex

Reply #5904 Posted: March 07, 2011, 11:14:42 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5905 Posted: March 07, 2011, 11:16:18 pm

Codex

v. srs

can't do anything with the damn plant lol

Reply #5906 Posted: March 07, 2011, 11:18:48 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4796[/ATTACH]
I bought a new pair of golf pants when i was down in Queenstown last week (i was wearing them when i got my hole-in-one, so they are my lucky pants).

They're pretty tame, but i want get a pair of these:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4797[/ATTACH] and these [ATTACH=CONFIG]4798[/ATTACH]
Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 11:24:27 pm by TofuEater

Reply #5907 Posted: March 07, 2011, 11:22:21 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.

Reply #5908 Posted: March 07, 2011, 11:26:02 pm

Offline TofuEater

Yeah. The pants are made by a company called LoudMouthGolf and they are the same ones that John Daly wears.

Reply #5909 Posted: March 07, 2011, 11:27:35 pm
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Pyromanik

ITT: Tofu gives up on golf and becomes a clown.

Reply #5910 Posted: March 07, 2011, 11:27:59 pm

Codex

ITT: Pyro buys my stolen chickens:

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7181/over9k.png
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #5911 Posted: March 07, 2011, 11:38:14 pm

Offline Anaraith

• Addicted
  • Anaraith has no influence.

Reply #5912 Posted: March 07, 2011, 11:50:36 pm
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :

Pokemon arent real but they should be.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: TofuEater;1366294
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4796[/ATTACH]

Haha someone re-branded some Canterbury Trousers from the '80s and restitched a pussy on the pocket because they knew it would be the closest you got to one the whole time you were down there (and down that way playing golf). Love the colour. Looks like they are a bit loose on you.

:P

Reply #5913 Posted: March 08, 2011, 12:14:03 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Codex

Quote from: Anaraith;1366306
Wtf is that game? Looks like minecraft :p

It's the alpha of survivors of ragnarok, new game which is dwarf fortress meets minecraft. Looks very very cool and the teams developing it incredibly fast too

Reply #5914 Posted: March 08, 2011, 10:37:04 am

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.

Reply #5915 Posted: March 08, 2011, 01:55:52 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: camy205;1366470
I don't think I have studied anything as boring as ITIL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_Technology_Infrastructure_Library

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ KILL ME

I feel your pain, but how else would consultants make money? they need some long boring bullshit stuff to sell to people...

Reply #5916 Posted: March 08, 2011, 02:45:06 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline TofuEater

It's ok - it's only used by management and other tossers who don't know have a clue. The rest of us use common sense. Just drop "best practice" and ITIL into the conversation and everyone will think you're a guru.

Reply #5917 Posted: March 08, 2011, 10:37:22 pm

Offline vedds

• Devoted Member
  • vedds has no influence.
Well I was in chch 7 hours before i was treated to the 1st aftershock of my visit, so not too bad really. This was compensated  by the awesome homemade chicken pie I was fed for dinner :D

Grim, were you biking down brougham st at about 10 past 4 today? I spied a chap who bears a marked resemblence to your photos cruise past as I was sitting in traffic...

Reply #5918 Posted: March 08, 2011, 11:30:25 pm

Codex

Attention,

Please kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you. I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I sourced your profile from a human resource profile database on your country. Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events.

I am Barrister Chinemerem Ramasamy Suppiah (ESQ),I have a vital information about an unclaimed fund under my custody,Please get back to me with your complete data if interested, as i shall provide to you all necessary claim documents of this fund.Please fill free to contact me for more details,you can reach me on my direct phone number at 234-7066311166,Email reply to at ramasamy_suppiah@yahoo.com.hk

Yours sincerely,
Barr. Chinemerem Ramasamy Suppiah (ESQ)
For: Principal Attorney

hurrrrr

Reply #5919 Posted: March 09, 2011, 12:48:18 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
You should reply to him, saying that you have a large amount of money FOR HIM!

I once replied to one of those emails and did not even get a response. :(

Reply #5920 Posted: March 09, 2011, 03:41:59 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: vedds;1366738
Well I was in chch 7 hours before i was treated to the 1st aftershock of my visit, so not too bad really. This was compensated  by the awesome homemade chicken pie I was fed for dinner :D

Grim, were you biking down brougham st at about 10 past 4 today? I spied a chap who bears a marked resemblence to your photos cruise past as I was sitting in traffic...

Nope, not I.

Here be doppelgangers.

Welcome to ChCh. Hope you enjoy your stay ;)

Reply #5921 Posted: March 09, 2011, 07:49:44 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5922 Posted: March 09, 2011, 08:38:50 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline zolteg

• Devoted Member
  • zolteg has no influence.

Foundation can be rather boring, but it's fucking useful once you get further on in your career.  

If yer struggling with that shit gimme a shout - I live it.  Who's takin' the course?  Proactive?

Reply #5923 Posted: March 09, 2011, 08:57:20 am

Offline zolteg

• Devoted Member
  • zolteg has no influence.
Quote from: TofuEater;1366730
It's ok - it's only used by management and other tossers who don't know have a clue. The rest of us use common sense. Just drop "best practice" and ITIL into the conversation and everyone will think you're a guru.

Fuckers keep forgetting the first principle;  adopt and ADAPT.  

Half that shit's just common sense anyway......you wanna try working in an ETOM based workspace.  No fucking common sense at all.

Reply #5924 Posted: March 09, 2011, 08:59:25 am