Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.

Reply #5975 Posted: March 11, 2011, 01:34:48 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5976 Posted: March 11, 2011, 01:54:58 pm

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
at a place called Versacold, at first it'll just be laboring from 7 till 5, then its other random jobs around the place too

Reply #5977 Posted: March 11, 2011, 02:03:29 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #5978 Posted: March 11, 2011, 04:09:54 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
cheers man

feels good to know i'll be getting some money lol

Reply #5979 Posted: March 11, 2011, 04:48:45 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #5980 Posted: March 11, 2011, 07:15:44 pm

Offline MattaH

• Just settled in
  • MattaH has no influence.
Y'all dawgs, I'm alive, that is all.

p.s. I have a job that sometimes means I get to drive a tractor just like the one in my sig.  4440 FTW!!

Reply #5981 Posted: March 11, 2011, 07:55:23 pm

Codex

Reply #5983 Posted: March 11, 2011, 08:18:47 pm

Obble

Quote from: Catalyst;1367564
http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/4758653/Tsunami-hits-Japan-after-earthquake

holy crap

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/852/1299759709038.png
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #5984 Posted: March 11, 2011, 08:20:45 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Fuck that, thank fuck it was 125km off shore. Followed by a 7.4 aftershock......... jeeeeeeebus!

Any news of fatalities yet?

Reply #5985 Posted: March 11, 2011, 08:31:07 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5986 Posted: March 11, 2011, 11:40:08 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10711761
Wow, they're dropping like flies - first Judith Binney, now old Prof Morton.

I'll never forget his lectures - he used to wear his academic gown and would swirl into the lecture room, even on a hot summer day. He spoke with a slight lisp which only seemed to give his words more power and authority. I remember he campaigned to get privet declared a noxious weed, which i recall he succeeded in doing. An amazing man, and he will be long missed.

Reply #5987 Posted: March 12, 2011, 07:24:34 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
So I'm taking the dogs for a walk, on the way back along the beach I see some dude in footy shorts running down to the surf with a mal and some chick next to him pointing out to sea.

Nothing that unusual I thinks.

On closer inspection I can see a figure waay the fuck out (surf is pretty big and the wind is howling onshore).
I'm like 'oh, old mate is heading out to help that girl's friend, should be sweet'.
I'm watching the dude paddle out and he seems sorta akward paddling but he gets through the surf OK and out to the person (I still imagined a girl becuase there are two girls on the the beach with towells and they look kinda hawt).
Next thing, there is another old fellah paddling out on a mal and a mate of mine running down with a wetty on.
I'm thinking 'she must be really hawt to get so many saviours'.
In the mean time the original guy is getting swept further out in the strong ass rip and seems to have the person on the board and is waving for help.
So I stand and watch to see how they go.
The three saviours and the person on the board get to the impact zone and all get fucking delt to, I mean punished. They couldn't have got a meaner set on the head if they tried.
Both the boards get washed away from them, then it appears that they are all in fucking trouble so I run home and get changed into a warm wetty really quick (thinking I might be cought out there a while) and grab my board.
Fortunately by the time I get back down, they (two of them) have what turns out to be an old greek looking dude (kinda robust big fucker) over the impact zone and able to walk in.
The original guy however is waaaaay out on the end of the brown gushing rip.
There's cops on the beach (fat lot of good they were, why send them I'm thinking) and they try to get me to take the yellow floaty thing, I gesture that I'm not taking it (I know my gear and I know that it was going to slow me down through the dumping swell).

Aaaanyway, I got out to the dude and he was OK, just rooted from trying to swim in, he had a cool head so it was all too easy. I got him to grab my leggy and I paddled him through the impact zone and we both got in sweet after about ten minutes.

There was a big crowd on the beach and the old greek fellah was sat on his arse looking completely rooted surrounded by people.

So yeah, sorry about the TLDR but I wanted to share...
Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 07:11:30 pm by Emrico1

Reply #5988 Posted: March 12, 2011, 07:06:40 pm

Offline Anaraith

• Addicted
  • Anaraith has no influence.

Reply #5989 Posted: March 12, 2011, 07:16:23 pm
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :

Pokemon arent real but they should be.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Nice work man! Didn't local councils used to give our awards for that sort of stuff? :P

Reply #5990 Posted: March 12, 2011, 07:24:37 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Thanks gaiz.
Not really keen for anything but the original dude who paddled out (the one I helped in as it turns out) should get a nice cold beer from the old fellah.

Reply #5991 Posted: March 12, 2011, 07:27:33 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Hen night at my work. The theme was penises. Never felt so awkward and disgusted in my life.

Reply #5992 Posted: March 13, 2011, 07:56:14 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: camy205;1367932
Hen night at my work. The theme was penises. Never felt so awkward and disgusted in my life.

Why? You a bit unsure about your sexuality?
Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 10:13:42 am by Pyromanik

Reply #5993 Posted: March 13, 2011, 08:57:15 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: camy205;1367932

Chicks do some pretty grotty things on their hens night. They're worse than bachelor do's if you ask me.

Reply #5994 Posted: March 13, 2011, 09:44:57 am

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1367941
Chicks do some pretty grotty things on their hens night. They're worse than bachelor do's if you ask me.

Maybe he should of prayed, COS GODS REALLY GONNA HELP JAPAN, RIGHT CAMY.
http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/5294/1297882535362.png
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

I slept upside down on my chair last night, im mad.

Reply #5995 Posted: March 13, 2011, 09:58:39 am

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: RetardoBot;1367941

I never really got the 'last night of freedom' bullshit.
If you're going to cheat now, you're going to cheat after. Who are you kidding?

Reply #5996 Posted: March 13, 2011, 10:12:28 am

Obble

Quote from: Pyromanik;1367948
Who are you kidding?

Yourself, hurr derpa derp.

People are silly.

Reply #5997 Posted: March 13, 2011, 10:28:22 am

Codex

Quote from: Obble;1367952
Yourself, hurr derpa derp.

People are silly.

I came

Reply #5998 Posted: March 13, 2011, 11:50:19 am

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #5999 Posted: March 13, 2011, 12:28:42 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>