Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.

Reply #6000 Posted: March 13, 2011, 01:20:54 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: camy205;1367932
Hen night at my work. The theme was penises. Never felt so awkward and disgusted in my life.

Why were you there?

Reply #6001 Posted: March 13, 2011, 04:34:17 pm

Codex

Quote from: Zarkov;1368064
Why were you there?

Quote from: camy205;1367932
Hen night at my work. The theme was penises. Never felt so awkward and disgusted in my life.

hurrrrr

Reply #6002 Posted: March 13, 2011, 05:48:36 pm

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
they are going to start pulling down the old mill in addington tomorrow, will be interesting watch and get some piccies of

Reply #6003 Posted: March 13, 2011, 05:58:13 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Waking up at 3pm.... Always a good way to start the day.

Reply #6004 Posted: March 13, 2011, 06:00:48 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Helping friends in need, always a good end to the day.

Reply #6005 Posted: March 13, 2011, 08:42:26 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #6006 Posted: March 13, 2011, 09:12:02 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!

Reply #6007 Posted: March 13, 2011, 09:32:22 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Sorry I didnt make it Bitchiwho.

Will touch base in the next week or and have a quiet if you have time!

Reply #6008 Posted: March 13, 2011, 10:14:04 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Be good to see you Growler. We had plenty of manpower. Pyro Mish and Jonty showed up and were fuckin awesome.

I've met some great people through these forums

Reply #6009 Posted: March 13, 2011, 10:23:48 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
_b

surprised how stuffed i was after curry and beers, had a nap now i'm all good

Reply #6010 Posted: March 13, 2011, 10:26:52 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Codex;1368199
http://trpdsaya.tumblr.com/

Love it. Endless sacrcasm from the jaded :D

Reply #6012 Posted: March 14, 2011, 11:49:06 am

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
IT'S OVER 6000!!!!

@retardo, yeah at least guys go for the real thing, the woman brought blow up dolls with dildos on them and cock-shaped straws.
Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 12:13:36 pm by camy205

Reply #6013 Posted: March 14, 2011, 12:11:22 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Cowwie

• Just settled in
  • Cowwie has no influence.
Quote from: trololololo;1368090
they are going to start pulling down the old mill in addington tomorrow, will be interesting watch and get some piccies of

speaking of that did anyone else see the signs outside the mill on Fitzgerald street once they reopened that street, someone(im guessing the army guys) rearranged the letters on the signs to read

black ops

2/1

B-Coy

another one was

thanks team america
and south park

and the other one a badly mangled txt speak message about being retarded or something

all the letters off the boards have since been removed , pfff killjoys :(.

Reply #6014 Posted: March 14, 2011, 12:21:46 pm

Obble

Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 04:21:50 pm by Obble

Reply #6015 Posted: March 14, 2011, 04:19:28 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6016 Posted: March 14, 2011, 04:24:52 pm

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
Quote from: Obble;1368306
A++ read.

Like CK, but human, and kinda funny, for a retardbot. :3
http://www.getsome.co.nz/showthread.php?73474-Turtle-Beach-Ear-Force-X41-X11-XLC-and-PX21-Headset-Reviews-%28-unboxing%29.&p=1368255&viewfull=1#post1368255

Agree.

Was there a review for the A30 + wireless mixamp somewhere? My headset broke and I'm looking for something wireless this time around, tried search but failed to find anything.

Reply #6017 Posted: March 14, 2011, 04:30:41 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Plasma;1368310
Agree.

Was there a review for the A30 + wireless mixamp somewhere? My headset broke and I'm looking for something wireless this time around, tried search but failed to find anything.

I tested the A30's with it's wireless mixamp 5.8 at the same time. But no review as apparently GetSome already has one somewhere.

I whole heartedly recommend them. They are the most comfortable and well rounded (sounding) headphones I have ever used. They are sexy to look at as well.

However, the wireless mixamp is a feature primarily built for console gaming as you do get a tiny bit of wireless static when using them on a PC (i'm assuming due to interference your average PC gives off). And you have to purchase a PS3 Chat Cable (USB) for it to work, therefor your sound is going to the amp via USB instead of your 3.5ml jack (sound card).

They also plug into a - kind of a base station. The headset itself isn't wireless, the miniature 'base station' is, which can then sit on your desk beside you, or clip onto your pant belt. The idea behind it is that if you can plug it into a 3.5ml jack, then you should.

Reply #6018 Posted: March 14, 2011, 04:39:38 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6019 Posted: March 14, 2011, 04:43:51 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Zarkov;1368315
Maybe his ears are too big.

I'm not sure if it's a good thing, but I've been told I have rather plain, basic, average sized ears.

Reply #6020 Posted: March 14, 2011, 04:47:13 pm

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
Thanks.

If they didn't need the base station I would be keen. Really looking for a headset with everything built in, things with cables seem to get destroyed by me.

Reply #6021 Posted: March 14, 2011, 04:47:29 pm

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
holy crap my new job is intense

doing a 10 hour day in a 3 degree building after doing fuck all since november is a fuckin killer

Reply #6022 Posted: March 14, 2011, 05:33:39 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
I'm like that cos its my first year at polytech and i haven't done anything since october, not even any exams. Keen to sleep for a week.

Whatcha doing?

Reply #6023 Posted: March 14, 2011, 07:27:42 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
preparing and wrapping pallet orders at a coldstore distribution center for Progressive

also, electric pallet jacks are really fun to drive
Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 07:34:45 pm by Catalyst

Reply #6024 Posted: March 14, 2011, 07:32:40 pm