Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Got offered a job after going through 2 interviews and a 8hr trial.

Unfortunately as the job started to be explained to me more and more, the more I feel I am not fit for the position due to a HUGE web development portion of the position and how they don't want someone who needs to go through a steep learning curve in order to get up to speed.

However I attended an interview yesterday that I am hopeful about. I rank it as a dream job and will cry if I don't get it and will cry if I do get it.

Fingers crossed. Want it so bad.

Reply #6125 Posted: March 19, 2011, 10:23:18 am

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.

Reply #6126 Posted: March 19, 2011, 11:09:13 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I just realised I made a few fuck-ups in it.

Felt sick over it.

Mixed up fonts that I was talking about in relation to one of their clients brand. Must've looked pretty stupid.

I also made a few good points and they seem'd to nod and agree every time I answered a question. So I'm hoping I made some sort of an impact.

I don't think I have wanted something so bad before and they said they were impressed and over whelmed (in a good way) with my enthusiasm that they gave me the first available interview spot.

/Fear induced rationalization.

Reply #6127 Posted: March 19, 2011, 11:18:17 am

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
if only you could do what i did to get my job

miss the interview, then get the job anyway starting the next day

Reply #6128 Posted: March 19, 2011, 11:36:47 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Catalyst;1369908
if only you could do what i did to get my job

miss the interview, then get the job anyway starting the next day

Oh win.

Reply #6129 Posted: March 19, 2011, 11:39:19 am

Codex

Reply #6130 Posted: March 19, 2011, 03:49:36 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Nothing like a good amount of stomach lining to clean up a toilet!

Love the burning feeling of it coming up through my throat.

Then after I was done, and recovering, a bloody gecko came charging at me from behind the toilet, scared the crap out of me. geckos are awesome though.

Reply #6131 Posted: March 19, 2011, 04:12:10 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6132 Posted: March 19, 2011, 05:17:39 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
The problem with organic gardens is that you end up with aphids in your broccoli ><

Reply #6133 Posted: March 19, 2011, 06:21:18 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
chicken wrapped in bacon with mushroom rice risotto for dinner

FUCKEN YUMMY!!!!!

Reply #6134 Posted: March 19, 2011, 07:55:17 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Codex

Reply #6135 Posted: March 19, 2011, 07:57:10 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: JontyB;1369978
chicken wrapped in bacon with mushroom rice risotto for dinner

FUCKEN YUMMY!!!!!
Thinking of doing something similar.

Might stuff the chicken with a little bit of cheese, crumb it and fry it off with some herbs. Then put some rice on, and let it boil with some lemon and thyme.

Reply #6136 Posted: March 19, 2011, 07:58:29 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Quote from: Spork;1369940
Then after I was done, and recovering, a bloody gecko came charging at me from behind the toilet, scared the crap out of me. geckos are awesome though.

Did it look like this?

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b306/Scunner/FNV_GGecko.png
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Because they can be tough bastards.

Reply #6137 Posted: March 19, 2011, 10:59:55 pm

Obble

Quote from: Codex;1369980
mushrooms

*shiver*

(USER WAS DRIVE-BY BAYONETED FOR THIS POST)

Reply #6138 Posted: March 20, 2011, 12:13:23 am

Offline Pyromanik

yo obble, I heard that's what happened to yo momma too... 9 months later out popped you!

Reply #6139 Posted: March 20, 2011, 12:15:07 am

Obble

yo pyro give yr post count cos that ken guy said bad things will happen today >>>>>

p.s rex is alone and scared, go comfort him.

Reply #6140 Posted: March 20, 2011, 12:15:47 am

Offline vedds

• Devoted Member
  • vedds has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1370013
yo obble, I heard that's what happened to yo momma too... 9 months later out popped you!

Obble momma was bludgeoned by gang members...

Reply #6141 Posted: March 20, 2011, 01:08:51 am

Codex

Quote from: Obble;1370012
(USER WAS DRIVE-BY BAYONETED FOR THIS POST)

umadbro

Reply #6142 Posted: March 20, 2011, 10:04:57 am

Obble

Quote from: Codex;1370054
umadbro

Im so mad ill Quick Attack and ull be like wat da fuk was dat, then ill finish u with a   Thunderbolt, bad luck u water pokemon.

Ty ty.

Reply #6143 Posted: March 20, 2011, 10:10:45 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Obble;1370056
Im so mad ill Quick Attack and ull be like wat da fuk was dat, then ill finish u with a   Thunderbolt, bad luck u water pokemon.

Ty ty.

I made my Espeon forget Tackle last night and learn Last Resort.

LOL and I was playing some newb trainer and he used dig, so my Giratina used Shadow Force.

LOL what a newb, rite?

Reply #6144 Posted: March 20, 2011, 10:12:38 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
I've never once played pokemon in my life. Didn't they make a sequel?

Reply #6145 Posted: March 20, 2011, 10:36:31 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Daddy Clin;1370063

So cash.

Reply #6146 Posted: March 20, 2011, 10:57:34 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Pic related. Me and my bitch.

But seriously, it bothers me alot. It's a cultural gaming phenomenon and I've completely missed out.

Reply #6147 Posted: March 20, 2011, 11:03:14 am

lol @ console hate

Obble

Quote from: Daddy Clin;1370063
But seriously, it bothers me alot. It's a cultural gaming phenomenon and I've completely missed out.

Its k, you're like the same age as Zarkov.

Reply #6148 Posted: March 20, 2011, 11:32:03 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Obble;1370070
Its k, you're like the same age as Zarkov.

Ouch bro.

Reply #6149 Posted: March 20, 2011, 01:17:54 pm