Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
That 5 was interesting. It tapered off and wobbled slowly for a while at the end. According to the map it was pretty well straight under Bexley

Reply #6175 Posted: March 20, 2011, 10:06:24 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline vedds

• Devoted Member
  • vedds has no influence.
FAAAAAARRRRKKK Ring & the Ringtards are going to be insufferable now. Even though it wasnt what he predicted either in the original or revised predictions.

also Ring and the Ringtards is a good name for a band.

Reply #6176 Posted: March 20, 2011, 10:27:27 pm

Offline zolteg

• Devoted Member
  • zolteg has no influence.
Quote from: vedds;1370269
FAAAAAARRRRKKK Ring & the Ringtards are going to be insufferable now. Even though it wasnt what he predicted either in the original or revised predictions.

also Ring and the Ringtards is a good name for a band.

Only if they covered 'Call Me' by Blondie...

Reply #6177 Posted: March 20, 2011, 10:56:32 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
maybe the 5.1 was just a foreshock to a massive 12.7 today, at 2:22 pm, my cat told me so!

Reply #6178 Posted: March 21, 2011, 07:45:38 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6180 Posted: March 21, 2011, 09:48:40 am

Codex

Reply #6181 Posted: March 21, 2011, 09:55:44 am

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
Quote from: Codex;1370362
popopopokemans r da best

What????

Reply #6182 Posted: March 21, 2011, 10:00:36 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
I'm still laughing at this quote from an article in the Herald

"I conclude that his theory is complete nonsense! Even astrologically, I  see nothing special to suggest his theories are even remotely correct  in the slightest!"

/facepalm

Reply #6183 Posted: March 21, 2011, 10:14:14 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Codex

need to tattoo "Please don't feed this troll" to his forehead

Reply #6184 Posted: March 21, 2011, 10:32:39 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6185 Posted: March 21, 2011, 12:16:14 pm

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
So are there any ringtards around? i may be venturing to nelson/jackett island in the next month or so...... Will i be safe/do i need to live out of my suitcase in the backseat of my car parked in the middle of the back yard. Or does the moon not pass over that part of the south island?

cheers possible convert to the ringtardism way of life

Reply #6186 Posted: March 21, 2011, 01:01:56 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1370406
FML.

Elaborate please.

Reply #6187 Posted: March 21, 2011, 01:38:45 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Growler;1370449
Elaborate please.

No matter how hard you try. No matter how much blood, sweet, tears, loss of sleep and money you sink into something, there will always be someone better than your very best.

Wont be putting my balls on the line for a while now.
Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 01:42:43 pm by Retardobot

Reply #6188 Posted: March 21, 2011, 01:40:18 pm

Offline Growler

Reply #6189 Posted: March 21, 2011, 01:41:07 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1370454
No matter how hard you try. No matter how much blood, sweet, tears, loss of sleep and money you sink into something, there will always be someone better than your very best.

Had the same feeling when i hit the pokeleague too.

Reply #6190 Posted: March 21, 2011, 01:42:40 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Oh dude, sadface. Guessing the job interviews didn't come through. Fucking dicks in a bucket.

Reply #6191 Posted: March 21, 2011, 02:01:00 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #6192 Posted: March 21, 2011, 02:11:04 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6193 Posted: March 21, 2011, 02:19:53 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Faggot of dicks
Bitches in a puddle of spooge
Rotund inbred blackhead cousins

Damn
Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 02:50:04 pm by Emrico1

Reply #6194 Posted: March 21, 2011, 02:47:34 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.

Reply #6195 Posted: March 21, 2011, 03:07:33 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: Obble;1370456
Had the same feeling when i hit the pokeleague too.

True dat, I defeated Lance and was all like "YEEEEYEAH!!", but then he was like, "ZOMG actually someone just beat me" and no fuckin way it was my rival POOTUB.

Reply #6196 Posted: March 21, 2011, 03:09:11 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.

Nothing ventured nothing gained dude, trust me on that one. Keep trying and never give up. It is when you give up that you are making the biggest error.

Reply #6197 Posted: March 21, 2011, 06:09:06 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: nick247;1370577
Nothing ventured nothing gained dude, trust me on that one. Keep trying and never give up. It is when you give up that you are making the biggest error.

I guess I am now a bit more motivated to start my own company.

This job was to be a career starter, the first position of it's nature to be advertised in a LONG time around here.

Reply #6198 Posted: March 21, 2011, 06:12:40 pm

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
Are there any local businesses that you know that might be able to use your work?

You could approach them and start getting some freelance work done

Reply #6199 Posted: March 21, 2011, 07:52:28 pm