Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #6225 Posted: March 22, 2011, 11:13:49 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6226 Posted: March 22, 2011, 11:15:07 pm

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
Have to remember to avoid this thread when looking at GetSome at work tomorrow. New job has more people walking around behind me watching what i am doing

I get the feeling they dont like people not working during break/class preparation time. I saw one of my co-workers sitting in her classroom....just sitting there, doing nothing, staring at the wall. Fucking weird.
Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 02:13:35 am by nick247

Reply #6227 Posted: March 23, 2011, 02:11:26 am

Codex

Reply #6228 Posted: March 23, 2011, 11:29:40 am

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #6229 Posted: March 23, 2011, 05:25:43 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
You mean movie stars go to Uni? I do not believe this.

Reply #6230 Posted: March 23, 2011, 06:04:20 pm

Obble

Quote from: Spork;1371308
You mean movie stars go to Uni? I do not believe this.

American ones probably dont, others do, kinda like how ura convict bla bla bla.

Reply #6231 Posted: March 23, 2011, 06:17:55 pm

Obble

Reply #6232 Posted: March 23, 2011, 07:27:27 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Obble;1371315
American ones probably dont, others do, kinda like how ura convict bla bla bla.
Brown is an American University. From what i remember, Emma Watson wanted to study in the States.

Reply #6233 Posted: March 23, 2011, 08:01:18 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Obble

Quote from: TofuEater;1371354
Brown is an American University. From what i remember, Emma Watson wanted to study in the States.

And red means stop.

Reply #6234 Posted: March 23, 2011, 08:36:44 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
http://www.behance.net/jameslambdesign

Check out my portfolio (under 'Projects').

Next stop will be actually geting http://www.jld.co.nz up and running. Simple place holder for now, learning .css and getting an epic web/email host going.
Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 08:55:57 pm by Retardobot

Reply #6235 Posted: March 23, 2011, 08:53:25 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Thats a pretty sweet place holder i must say. I wasn't a fan of that logo when you first posted it, but it looks quite sharp now.

Reply #6236 Posted: March 23, 2011, 08:59:27 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: toofast;1371372
Thats a pretty sweet place holder i must say. I wasn't a fan of that logo when you first posted it, but it looks quite sharp now.

Thanks dude!

I still feel it needs some development. I've been messing around with inversing the red and white. Putting the symbol inside a red sphere and and making it white (the symbol).

It still doesn't feel 100%

However it does look sharp when it's printed as well, which is key.

Reply #6237 Posted: March 23, 2011, 09:05:10 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 06:21:57 am by Zarkov

Reply #6238 Posted: March 23, 2011, 09:07:40 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Obble

Cant see how anything relating to child sex offences can be 'pretty lulz'

Unless its the bad guy getting destroyed.

Reply #6239 Posted: March 23, 2011, 09:10:39 pm

Offline TofuEater

Quote from: Obble;1371365
And red means stop.
No means yes - well it did when i was at Uni.

Reply #6240 Posted: March 23, 2011, 10:36:55 pm
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline TofuEater

Quote from: camy205;1371377

Dood, putting it behind a spoiler tag doesn't let you off the name suppression laws, mkay!
Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 06:56:30 am by TofuEater

Reply #6241 Posted: March 23, 2011, 10:40:38 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: TofuEater;1371411
Dood, putting it behind a spoiler tag doesn't let you off the name suppression laws, mkay!

Shit no man, didn't you know? Behind spoilers is a complete defense against suppression laws. If only Whale Oil had known

Reply #6242 Posted: March 23, 2011, 10:46:13 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1370263
That 5 was interesting. It tapered off and wobbled slowly for a while at the end. According to the map it was pretty well straight under Bexley

I was cooking on a field trip at Island Hills/Glens of Tekoa (near Culverden) and we felt it up there.

Reply #6243 Posted: March 24, 2011, 09:16:46 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Seldom am I up on my day off, early enough for the Breakfast menu.

Rockin' a six-stack of macca's hotcakes covered in high-fructose corn syrup. Fuckin' delicious.

Reply #6244 Posted: March 24, 2011, 10:18:51 am

Offline camy205

• Addicted
8am start at weltec today, 2 sausage mc muffins is 4 bucks, not too bad actually.

Reply #6245 Posted: March 24, 2011, 11:41:53 am

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I use to hate the 8am starts. It meant getting up at half 6, and being at Uni at 8am. A couple of times I threw up because my body wasn't physically ready to do anything that early.

However, it's really easy to do now. I guess responsibility forces you to change.

Reply #6246 Posted: March 24, 2011, 11:44:11 am

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1371495
I use to hate the 8am starts. It meant getting up at half 6, and being at Uni at 8am. A couple of times I threw up because my body wasn't physically ready to do anything that early.

However, it's really easy to do now. I guess responsibility forces you to change.

i hated the early starts at uni last year, now im getting up at 5 for work at 6.30 and i dont have any problems with it

Reply #6247 Posted: March 24, 2011, 11:48:43 am

Offline camy205

• Addicted
I'm used to it, my body clock was already messed up due to working night shifts and going to sleep at 8.30am. Plus all the LAN partys helped.

Just bought this. Woot!
http://www.playtech.co.nz/afawcs0139235/CATID=188/ID=13861/SID=649460156/productdetails.html
Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 12:32:32 pm by camy205

Reply #6248 Posted: March 24, 2011, 12:24:50 pm

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
I find my body clock can tune in quite easily to 'early' starts, I always start work at 5.30am (up at 4.30). But when I was doing mixed-shifts with 10a.m. starts I found it quite taxing.

Reply #6249 Posted: March 24, 2011, 02:32:01 pm