Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Obble

Sometimes i dont sleep cos its kinda pointless.

I am so glad i have shared this important info with y'all.

Also, terminator1 on prime tonight, 930ish.

Reply #6250 Posted: March 24, 2011, 03:27:08 pm

Codex

back at work today setting up new offices for the other staff

feelsgoodman

;DD

Reply #6251 Posted: March 24, 2011, 08:37:40 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6252 Posted: March 24, 2011, 08:42:45 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.

Reply #6253 Posted: March 26, 2011, 05:18:25 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
never thought I'd be firing up the heat pump as air con :D

Reply #6254 Posted: March 26, 2011, 05:19:46 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Fuck I know right. Hockey trials today, SUCKED.

Reply #6255 Posted: March 26, 2011, 06:32:10 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6256 Posted: March 26, 2011, 10:40:45 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Great day at the grand prix, even though it was below freezing temperature.

Reply #6257 Posted: March 26, 2011, 11:17:02 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1372047
Great day at the grand prix, even though it was below freezing temperature.

bbc said 16-18 degrees ambient, harden the fuck up stefan

gutted webber didn't get pole

Reply #6258 Posted: March 27, 2011, 01:36:36 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Drove to Fairlie and back yesterday, then went to a 40th.
Fuck this twitter shit.

I brake for animals and birds.

Drivers are cunts, people are drivers, therefore....

Reply #6259 Posted: March 27, 2011, 10:51:34 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6260 Posted: March 27, 2011, 11:22:37 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

Reply #6261 Posted: March 27, 2011, 11:23:41 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Depends on the animal. Possums and rabbits get swerved towards

Reply #6262 Posted: March 27, 2011, 11:28:05 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1372093
I brake for animals if it is 'safe'.

I aim for them. Get them with the center, in the front; out the back. Hedgehog crisis averted!

Reply #6263 Posted: March 27, 2011, 12:32:24 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
I would swerve to hit Grim - especially if he's got a hangover.

Reply #6264 Posted: March 27, 2011, 12:33:27 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: TofuEater;1372112

You two exist on opposing ends of the spectrum. Consequently you're both wrong.

But extremism is awesome.

Reply #6265 Posted: March 27, 2011, 05:04:47 pm

Offline TofuEater

Moderation is for people who don't know what they really want.
- Tofueater (circa 1979)

Reply #6266 Posted: March 28, 2011, 08:12:00 pm
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Growler;1372092
you are a cunt?

At times....if one finds following the road code 'cuntish' :)...or just finds me 'cuntish'...it's o.k., we're all human and can't expect to get along on all things....but  we can discuss them or not,emotionally and flatly...

Quote from: TofuEater;1372112

Fuck me, I had to drag my 'mate' off the road who was adamant he would stop a car.It was true, he lay down in front of them.

Let's say I was in that position,then I wouldn't care and would rather it was someone (even a golfer) that I 'knew', rather than an angry guy with a vendetta against reasonable people :P...suffice to say, he survived and I'm doing my best to light myself up for Tofu as his Life Insurance Scam he uses for his 'back injury' and staying in the "Chiropractic Suite"  at Millbrook.

Hell,Hoff,if it was you, I'd lay down on the tracks, if you know what I mean, honey. Pick me up, take me to a bar,baby, just don't show me your bar, aight.

Death in the Family says: "I'm drunk, motherfuckers".

Reply #6267 Posted: March 28, 2011, 08:28:17 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Codex

Reply #6268 Posted: March 29, 2011, 11:47:21 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #6269 Posted: March 29, 2011, 04:23:55 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1372320

Death in the Family says: "I'm drunk, motherfuckers".

bummer dude... hugs n beers for ya, take as needed & we'll cya on the other side xx

Reply #6270 Posted: March 29, 2011, 05:11:54 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
Quote from: Spork;1372492
Come to Australia, you might even get yourself killed!

(photo of spider in my back yard - quite ugly)

http://www.getsome.co.nz/showthread.php?43284-Cool-photos-you-ve-taken&p=1372489&viewfull=1#post1372489

do you what sorta spider that is spork? and about how big is it?

Reply #6271 Posted: March 29, 2011, 05:27:53 pm

Offline TofuEater

Reply #6272 Posted: March 29, 2011, 05:30:20 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Neg, definitely not a redback.

It's a Golden Orb Weaver - you can't really see it, however in the second photo, the web is distinctly gold. Pretty cool.

The spider.. I'm pretty bad at judging this sort of thing.. I'd say about the size of a larger than average hand..?

Reply #6273 Posted: March 29, 2011, 05:32:27 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Quote from: Spork;1372492
Come to Australia, you might even get yourself killed!

(photo of spider in my back yard - quite ugly)

http://www.getsome.co.nz/showthread.php?43284-Cool-photos-you-ve-taken&p=1372489&viewfull=1#post1372489

I've got a similar spider chilling out the front of my place, making its web across the driveway where I park my car. Different type though because it's a lighter brown colour and it only comes out at night. The web stretches across a good 3 to 4 metre gap.

This is it, I think.
Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 05:36:16 pm by Scunner

Reply #6274 Posted: March 29, 2011, 05:32:42 pm